The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I simply cannot believe he’s back on ig, posting away like nothing’s happened.

And interacting with such young looking fans ?

Reactions: 7
The way she says 'project' winds me up so much!
Yeah she says Pro ject the woman needs English classes maybe she can sit in on Islas

Sarah is so lazy she cant even make her own daughters breakfast? Chris has to do everything i mean i supose he deserves it however sarah shouldnt have stuck around in the first place lazy git
Sarah says she is ironing clothes upstairs. Almost burst out laughing... Laying in bed sleeping is more like it

Reactions: 4
Yeah she says Pro ject the woman needs English classes maybe she can sit in on Islas
A lot of her mispronunciations I put down to accent/dialect. Can a British person tell me if you say "says" the way Sarah does or more like "sez"?

I see Creepy has spent his Saturday evening having his ego stroked by deluded children on his Instagram , then slavering over racy images of teenage girls on theirs. He even ‘likes’ them, he’s that brazen. That’s the day where Sarah should have been bridesmaid at her friends wedding. Classy as always, Creepy.

Reactions: 14
Oh EM GEE a video has just come up on recommendations from Ronis Ravings from America, she is watching the dubai Vlog and is hilarious mentioning the lies they tell, no sponsor mentioned, taking the kids out of school and flying whilst pregnant she doesn't seem to hold back about the "Allegations" either
Who?!? Tried looking for Ronis Ravings

A lot of her mispronunciations I put down to accent/dialect. Can a British person tell me if you say "says" the way Sarah does or more like "sez"?
Just been sat saying says over and over again ? and I say it as sez so it will be the Yorkshire accent ?

Reactions: 2
Looks like a lot of people on here, myself included, will be eating humble pie pretty soon if this turns out to be true. View attachment 2906

I’d put money on it going either in the skip, or straight to resale if it’s boxed.
Ok so they won’t tell viewers where they’re going g on holiday because “due to some jealous trolls the girls safety could’ve been compromised” or whatever the tit they said and YET they will happily be in a public area, a free for all on who tf turns up without thinking about how that’ll “affect” the girls safety???? Like who tf do they think they are? how tf do they know who will turn up or who will be in the vicinity of the area they are in at that point? They truly live on cloud cuckoo land.

Although Sarah’s responses are somewhat snarky & rude at times that makes me feel a hell of a lot less uncomfortable than the overly friendly way chris replies to A LOT and follows a lot of them.
If Lazy is so worried about girls safety why has she put lights outside to identify her house to anyone passing??! Let alone the pink mini with ifam as the registration!! Also lies all the time. Said girls all finish school at the same time. Total lie. Isabelle can stay at school until 6.30pm & Esmae until 6pm!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Chris absolutely sent messages. My child goes to the same school. He had previously private messaged my

If Lazy is so worried about girls safety why has she put lights outside to identify her house to anyone passing??! Let alone the pink mini with ifam as the registration!! Also lies all the time. Said girls all finish school at the same time. Total lie. Isabelle can stay at school until 6.30pm & Esmae until 6pm!!!!
Bambam your post got cut off who did he private message ?

Reactions: 6
Chris absolutely sent messages. My child goes to the same school. He had previously private messaged my

Exactly! Like it just doesn’t make sense to pick and choose where the safety of the kids are concerned??? The only reason they didn’t want people to know where they were (tough lot of good that did) was because they didn’t want ppl doing the same as what happened in Australia.. surely they can’t spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulder. It can’t be healthy. Especially because they would also have to say to Isabelle not to post anything on Instagram etc & have to give a reason why..

Reactions: 2
Bambam your post got cut off who did he private message ?
Sorry. What I was saying was he has sent private messages asking kids at her school not to give Isabelle's phone number out. I would never private message any child under any circumstance!!

Reactions: 4
Sorry. What I was saying was he has sent private messages asking kids at her school not to give Isabelle's phone number out. I would never private message any child under any circumstance!!
Surely it would be more appropriate to ask the school to do this.... he doesn’t seem to understand boundaries.. at all!

Reactions: 18
I'm SICK of sitting by and watching this bullshit unfold... Begging for spons. Mary Shortle (the daughter of?) bigging them up, (the creepy witch). Chris back on Instagram, getting aroused over messages from adoring, vulnerable fans...

If they dare arrange a meet and greet again, I want to arrange a peaceful protest same venue, same day, handing out flyers to make all the parents aware of Mr Ingham's exploits. Just can't sit by and let any more victims fall into his hands.

Reactions: 34
Saw this on twitter...

The creepy **** has been dishing out likes again on girls posts.. She barely looks legal ??

Sarah if you're still reading here, you're an absolute mug and an enabler. Wake up.

IMG_20181209_095021.jpg
IMG_20181209_095026.jpg
IMG_20181209_095029.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Saw this on twitter...

The creepy **** has been dishing out likes again on girls posts.. She barely looks legal ??

Sarah if you're still reading here, you're an absolute mug and an enabler. Wake up.
I think he gets off on how much he can humiliate her without her even realising it. My theory is that she is his biggest victim. What he has her putting up with now must have her lizard brain screaming to get as far away as possible, but somehow he has her blaming anybody but him! He rubs her face in it constantly. There’s a big cuddly toy off Bella in the kids bedroom for God’s sake! The cognitive dissonance must be driving her insane. He is a master manipulator, and I think he’s done one hell of a job on Lazy.

I'm SICK of sitting by and watching this bullshit unfold... Begging for spons. Mary Shortle (the daughter of?) bigging them up, (the creepy witch). Chris back on Instagram, getting aroused over messages from adoring, vulnerable fans...

If they dare arrange a meet and greet again, I want to arrange a peaceful protest same venue, same day, handing out flyers to make all the parents aware of Mr Ingham's exploits. Just can't sit by and let any more victims fall into his hands.
See you there??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.