Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady in Wales

They’re so boring I can’t even bring myself to hate watch
I think Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park is a good shout. I was just looking at The Radford family instagram and there's a pic of one of the kids wearing the same mint green unicorn snowsuit as Isla. Sarah left a comment on there saying she recognised the snowsuit snd Sue Radford replied saying that she had seen how cute Isla looked in hers and she just had to buy one. So obviously Sarah and Sue follow each other.

Now last week the Radford family appeared on This Morning and then they took all their children to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park London afterwards. I'm just wondering if Sarah watched Sue's vlog and booked to go there herself. Maybe a phonecall to the place and an email with pictures of Chris so that he can be recognised is a good idea. I'm not on instagram so can't put a link in, but if you google, The Radford family instagram, their page comes up and if you scroll down the page, you will recognise the green snowsuit that Isla has and you can see Sarah's comment then! I managed to take a screen shot, but if you want to see Sue Radford's reply to Sarah, you will have to visit the page. Maybe a shot in the dark, but worth contacting them.
Screenshot_20181212-000109_Samsung Internet.jpg

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
I'm not sure who you work for but I work for a well known high street travel agent and know our policy and also the policy for all other high street travel agencys and you can't amend a holiday within 12/10 weeks of travel. Once the final payment has been made no changes can be made apart from name change which can be done 48 hours prior. Anything else has to be done at airport
That’s crazy ... I work for jet2/jet2 holidays, but also from personal experience of having to change a holiday I’ve managed to change a week in advance due to health problems including TUI and STA oh and it was the same when I worked for Thomas Cook.

longdongsilver

I can assure you that you can't just amend dates with tui a week before you go. The amendment policy is 12 weeks prior after that you will need to claim on your insurance unless extream circumstances then it has to go to the exceptions department.... anyhow other topic let's move on. I just don't want other people reading information that isn't correct and thinking they can just amend there holiday 24 hours prior

SarahGard83

VIP Member
My daughter asked for an Xbox last year and it was a big no, no. Simply because they don’t seem to cater in family orientated games. The majority of games are not suitable for her age.
Most available are 16+ 18+ and are quite violent. Obviously this is only my opinion.

My friend made the mistake of buying one for her 9yr old a couple years back. Even with everyone telling her there really wasn’t any girly type games she wouldn’t listen. Spent over £600 on the console & games.

After New Year she ended selling it for half the price.
We've bought our 12 year old son an xbox one s for Christmas. There's loads of games suitable for his age. He mainly plays Minecraft and Fortnite as call of duty etc is a big no no for us.

Mum31

Can't you credit this forum with more brain cells than the Inghams.

There is sympathy around this forum for others.

There is a massive reason why people here have thought long and hard and came to the same conclusion about Sarah being just as bad as Chris; from her actions and from her clear narcissistic tendencies that we see all the time.

Zelda18

VIP Member
I agree they would have been better with a Nintendo switch
We have a Nintendo switch and much more family friendly TBH

We've bought our 12 year old son an xbox one s for Christmas. There's loads of games suitable for his age. He mainly plays Minecraft and Fortnite as call of duty etc is a big no no for us.
I think for boys there is a little more available eg football, fortnight etc but for girls not so much!
My 14yr old daughter does plays fortnight on the switch but I’m still not comfortable with my 9yr playing it.
My neighbors son has been letting her son play GTA, COD, since 5 and he acts them with friends which is absolutely ridiculous!

Last edited:

Mum31

Either you agree that there must be a reason why sarah would stay with chris
Damn, you must have been brilliant at your job....
You seem lovely ??? il try not to be an idiot but you might wanna change your attitude and language.
I was honestly being nice to you for giving her the benefit of the doubt. No need
You sounded like you weren’t even bothering to read my post .just immediately Jump down my throat for my personal analysis of the situation. Jesus there’s no need to berate me as a person. Yes I’ve worked in mental health but it doesn’t mean I should be void of opinion.
And narcissism is a personality disorder often brought on by upbringing.
If you’re gong to discuss a sensitive topic try to be a grown up about and not so silly.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So, here's my future predictions...

Main Christmas presents - Isabelle new Xbox, Isla and Esme new creepy babies... But there'll be a joint one of an LOL doll house.

After Christmas, they'll struggle once again to get views etc. Less extravagant holidays.

Then... They'll decide it's best to homeschool the older two (as they won't be able to afford the fees). It might be one at a time that comes out... Then eventually they'll go back to school, but a state school.

That's my predictions.

On another note. She's now trying to make a video go viral on her Facebook.

Attachments

I think the only reason Isabelle wants an Xbox one is for fortnite. I remember her saying in a vlog that Chris was going to download it onto their current one then nothing was said as I’m assuming he realised he couldn’t.
Totally agree if c or s did a bit of research (fat chance) they’d have got her a Nintendo switch . Fornite and far more games she’d enjoy. And the little two as well.
Couple of hundred quid just to play fortnite. Can’t imagine Sarah claiming that as one of her ‘bargain’s

Bambam

Usually mine have always broken up around 18/19th dec and have returned to school around 4th January so this is quite late for us. However last year they went back to school the 2nd January and there were a lot of complaints as it was literally just after new year.
This time they don’t go back until the 8th January.
My daughter actually prefers to break up later as it’s a shorter time to wait for Christmas Eve ( this is actually her favourite day)

I really have no idea why Sarah and Chris bother decorating their house at all.
With all the travelling they do in December it they’re hardly there so it seems pretty pointless

With all the travelling they do in December it they’re hardly there so it seems pretty pointless

With all the travelling they do in December they’re hardly there so it seems pretty pointless
If they didn't decorate the house they would not have had any reason to Vlog. Nothing but Lazy being super super outrageous putting ? tree up before December and The creepy grinch ?

Web30

VIP Member
Oh my gosh how many time can he say boo boo in one vlog? She isn't a baby she's nearly 7 for crying out loud and who calls there child that anyways?
My brother in law does. The boys nearly 5 and he still calls his son it. ?

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
Why would someone steal your user name in particular?
To stir up trouble. Why are you asking me this when you know what they're like!????

I'm not sure that would make a difference as anyone can just make a fake account and join... And we all know how seasoned they are at that particular skill!
One of them is already a member and I have a good fair idea of who it is and the account!!!