The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice Isabelle's embarrassment telling the vlog she needed size large slippers? My heart bleeds for that poor child.

Your daughter is trying to tell you something Lazy. Spoiler alert, it wasn't about the slippers.
And the way she says "Isabelle is bigger than me." When explaining that Isabelle can lift heavy objects for Nanna and Lazy. Well here's a thought, maybe she's doing it because you're pregnant and Nanna is elderly?! She could be said Isabelle is stronger or taller but she specifically said "bigger."

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Isnā€™t it odd for people with alleged ā€œstalkersā€ that they donā€™t appear to have a ring doorbell? For about Ā£100 they could monitor who is going past their house constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"comfy knickers for the win." Can't imagine Lazy wearing a G-string when she's isn't pregnant šŸ˜– I mean come on now... AND when I was pregnant, my comfy knickers were full on granny undies, came up to my belly button, held everything in nice and tight hideous as anything HAHA I couldn't imagine those itchy, cheap things that just seem to be sitting on her šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Isnā€™t it odd for people with alleged ā€œstalkersā€ that they donā€™t appear to have a ring doorbell? For about Ā£100 they could monitor who is going past their house constantly.
i have one and it goes off all the time

Reactions: 6
You would also think they would close the blinds when they have the lights on but hey ho

Reactions: 12
They do, theyā€™ve made a whole big point of showing the vlog they installed it ages ago, sort of like as a threat like hereā€™s the screen I can see you if youā€™re at the door

Reactions: 8
Have edited this! šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²
Honestly shocked at this I thought she was 16 -18 but looking at that picture her arms are massive and her bump doesn't look real . I'm a size 20-22 and my arms are way smaller I think they Heavily edit everything apart from this thats crazy you are what you are embrace it or do something about it if you don't like it . Which after I have recovered I will be .

Reactions: 14
I'm sure Chris said a few years ago they have something like this?

Reactions: 4
I'm sure Chris said a few years ago they have something like this?
Yes remember on holiday one of the vlogs said they had a burglar Turned out it was the man who came to cut the grass. They could see on their phones.

This is for you lazy.Instead of daily visits to Primark do something useful and get your children to Clarkeā€™s to get their feet measured and buy them shoes AND trainers that fit.You should be ashamed of the way you let Esme wear your shoes that are at least 3 sizes to big

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They do, theyā€™ve made a whole big point of showing the vlog they installed it ages ago, sort of like as a threat like hereā€™s the screen I can see you if youā€™re at the door
My mistake, I just couldnā€™t see one in the pic outside the front door! I have not watched all the blogs, just enough to be irritated by them!

Reactions: 8
She is such a hateful witch ! She Just can't help stirring the pot ! I think she misses the point of the mask wearing šŸ¤¦ šŸ™„ oh and she says she's always having to defend her actions online when people question her "choices" well when you put yourself and your children on a public platform and then do stupid things ... Then yes you should have to explain every stupid decision you make and every ridiculous choice !
This annoys me so much because I went through my whole pregnancy in the pandemic and had a big baby at 9lb1oz so I really struggled to breathe carrying him around, especially towards the end of my pregnancy. On top of this I stayed at my job in a shop until I was 38 weeks pregnant and had to wear a mask the 30 hours a week I worked. Pregnancy is o excuse to not wear a mask!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm howling šŸ¤£ someone in the group is giving Sarah advice about her, and I quote, "CAWSLAWS".
I had a conversation with an ifam the other night who insisted cold sores were not herpes and Iā€™d made up the screen shot I took from google myself šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.