Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Natsterino

These people are thick as shit. My son had that test done with the dialition drops twice and I know for a fact that on the paperwork it specifically tells you to bring a pair of sunglasses for when you take your child outside after the procedure. I was worried mine wouldn't keep them on being only 2 at the time but he soon realised his eyes felt much better with them on and was fine. Like do they not ever read or research anything???

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

specialone50

VIP Member
guys ive had some devastating news an old friend of mine has died age 50 he caught covid about a month ago and got taken to intensive care , fit and well previously, he thought covid was a load of b*ll*cks and I had words with him about it , him and his wife refused to wear a mask and refused to get the vaccine , hes got two children from his marriage and a grown up boy with three children, he was a lovely family man who I didnt always agree with , but as much as I dislike Sarah .Chris and Granny Jane they really need to take this eriously , they dont want their children left with no parents . His wife is beyond distraught , I cant believe it , Im trying to warn people about taking this seriously

How did they know who you were did you comment on something of theirs?

That’s disgusting. They are first to cry about trolls, is that not classed as doxxing? They are a LTD company, a business, they can’t just be naming and shaming people when it suits them.

On a side note can anyone remember when Chris accidentally pissed off some north east gangsters daughter. That still makes me laugh
yes she hasnt forgotten either , he also doesnt know who other people know on here

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

kizzy

VIP Member
I wish someone would teach the ignorant morons how to wear a mask properly, it's been over a year and they still continue to wear them incorrectly, do they do it on purpose just to troll us.

Reactions: 33

Sal007

Wow, all I can say is I hope the new baby comes out wearing ear plugs because she'll need them! Todays vlog was so loud! Everyone's voice echoed it was AWFUL. Oh and just to prove she reads on here. It appears the 'marble' flooring isn't cold because they have underfloor heating 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Can't wait to see there first fuel bill with an open plan house!!
Oh an she loves the fact you can drive around to the back doors, as she can unload shopping...... let's hope Jace isn't playing in the garden at the time!!
That house is a joke.... as for her Bathroom 😱 BLOODY HORRENDOUS!!

• Heart
Re. measuring feet

I’m in Wales where the shops are only just starting to open, plus I’ve been shielding due to being clinically vulnerable. My youngest needed shoes as he had started walking.

so trying to do the best for him I bought a Clark’s toddler foot gauge off eBay (as they are sold out throughout the country) paid an inflated price, but for my peace of mind at least I’ve tried to get the correct size.

she honestly has no excuse!

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
"doing our best to give our children a better future and get as many experiences in life as possible"

The life they are living couldn't be further from this. The children have no education, and will therefore find it very difficult to later on get qualifications and good jobs. They see very few people from outside the household, have no opportunities to make friends, and have been taken out of every club/activity they ever attended. They have a very unstable life - promised house moves falling through, staying put so do a room makeover/new room, to then say they are moving again. Telling the children that "haters" are outside the house.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I WAS ALMOST KNOCKED OUT BY MY SISTER!

Lazy is back from Costa with a chai latte for Creepy. Homeschooling is done today Creepy was teaching the girls algebra. Algebra is the difficult for most people normally but they did well and he's proud of them. It's now lunchtime. There was a knock at the door and he got an Amazon parcel. This week is a busy old week and one of the thing he wants to do is finish the caravan and show the family. There's more deliveries to come, including a camera handle because Esme broke it. Wire has arrived because he has major electricals to finish. Lazy tells us Costa are doing 50p drinks so she went in and asked about it. She had the app so could get the drinks of three decaff lattes for herself, Isabelle and Esme and a hot chocolate for Jace and Isla to share. Lazy tries to get him to say hot chocolate.

Yesterday Lazy bought slippers for herself, Esme and Isabelle for the new house but she couldn't find any for Isla and Lazy could tells she was disappointed. Creepy decides he also wants some slippers for the new house. People kept tagging Lazy in the Matalan baby sale and she wanted to go there anyway to have a look but there was nothing. The slippers were only £5 and she also got fidgets. Jace pics up Creepy's chai latte whilst everyone is preoccupied with filming the vlog so he takes it off him. Lazy tells him he can't have coffee but she can get him a drink of juice. She tell us you just need to explain things to him.

Lazy wants to how us what she got in Matalan. She got Jace a pair of shoes because he only had pumps. Hi Steve and Granny Jane were outside when Lazy pulled up, and Jace was out there with bare feet. They were £8 in size 6 but Lazy is unsure what size he is. She also got socks and vests for the baby. Lazy has to save Jace from the imaginary dinosaur She bought him a £7.50 outfit in Primark yesterday and he's already spilt hot chocolate on it. She's also got him a romper, baby girl sleepsuits, an outfit for Isla and cheap tracksuits for Jace from Matalan. Jace has started repeating everything and think's it's hilarious. She has 100 baby outfits to do for Baby and Me. Jace picks up Isla's pen and starts drawing.

Isabelle and Esme have come outside for fresh air because they didn't know what to do. Esme is having five minutes to herself on the trampoline whilst Isabelle is stood outside the net filming. Esme falls against the net and Isabelle says she knocked her out. It hurts Isabelle's back when someone bounces her. More trampoline footage.

Lazy has finished her work for the day. She's going out today and jut remembered when her neighbour texted. She's going to see the neighbour and some friends. Creepy says she can put her drink on her belly and Lazy says how massive it is. Because Lazy forgot, she hasn't got snacks other than grilled halloumi to take over.

The madness of after dinner just finished and they got cleaned up. The night time routine is hallway done. He dreads this part of the day because the house is filled with boxes for moving and never feels like the house is clean and tidy. Jace has fallen sleep on Lazy's bed and Creepy wakes him up. He fells asleep as soon as he put the final spoonful of yoghurt in his mouth. He's at an awkward stage where he never naps in the daytime but some days he can't stay away until night time and falls asleep at dinner time, which is annoying because he can only have a half hour nap. Creepy has been calling hairdressers today to try and get booked in for a haircut. He was unsuccessful so will try again tomorrow. You should've booked in advance then you idiot, not waited until the day they reopened.

His Amazon things didn't arrive so will wait for tomorrow. His camera handle has arrived. Creepy gives an in depth talk about the handle. Is comes with a holder for your phone or go pro and will leave a link in case anyone wants to get one themselves. It's time to get everyone to bed.

Lazy is home in time to give Isla a pog before bed. Creepy has got a new lens for his camera. Lazy has had a nice evening catching up with friends and forgot how much she needed nights away from the kids. She's not complaining though because she couldn't think of a better title than mum, but she had a lovely evening. She's in her pjs because she was freezing. Isla is making faces at the camera in the background. She took a Baby and Me blanket to keep her warm but her cheeks are red from the cold. Tomorrow will be a really cool vlog. I bet it won't be.

End of vlog
I bloody swear their boring bastard life revolves around fucking fidgets, wasting money on drinks and him arseing about with the bloody car.a.van

• Haha

YoYo

Chatty Member
I don't think people should be told off for going shopping.
But as Basic said, this lot are in and out of multiple shops multiple days in a row.

They also seem unable to wear masks properly/at all (and yes, I'm aware some people are exempt). If she can't wear a mask, she could at least wear one of those visors. We know she has some, she vlogged buying them!

They touch things that they don't buy. They're taking selfies with people and not maintaining social distances with them.

They've taken the whole family to IKEA and let them run around in there. Most people would have limited who went.
They didn't need to go to IKEA to design a wardrobe, that facility is available online.

I would imagine that most people are following the current guidelines with regards to masks/social distancing. Or at least doing the best they can.
It's the fact that this lot have no regards for the rules that makes people question their current shopping/leaving the house habits.

• Heart

M_stalker

Chatty Member
Lazy has a very warped view of parenting and working to give her children experiences. My mum worked her ass off to provide the best education possible for 5 daughters, she made sure we had a house that was ours, private education and savings for university, a lifetime of REAL experiences to help us into adulthood, she gave us a friendship and a loving motherly bond, she provided hot meals, movie nights and bedtime kisses and cuddles, we got to choose a family holiday every year but we had to have a good report card. She set us up for a life of success. Unlike Sarah who believes travelling around Europe in a tin can with a future of an online platform being known for having a pervert dad/husband. But the big house, the tin can and the memories of NEVER BEING HOME and always travelling is what she sees as success. 🤨 Um

• Heart

Zimmy

This is the shower in their open plan bedroom 🚿🚿🚿🚿
It looks like a scary cartoon from my childhood where evil villains would trap the heroes in a room where the stone walls were moving closer and closer together until the heroes would inevitably be crushed, unless they were rescued at the last second.

• Haha

Cloudone

No mask in Ikea, Sarah 'super spreader' Ingham.
Annoys the fuck outta me that she can pick and choose when to wear a mask. When I was pregnant I didnt even go out the shops without a mask. Would love the shops to kick her out

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I don’t know anyone who would do modifications on a £30000 under year old caravan
Stupidity to actively void the warranty before it’s ran out.

sarah would rather spend £10 on a pair of shoes that she needs to replace every two months so £60 a year than £50 for one pair of decent shoes that last a year. Because she ‘thinks’ she’s getting a bargain and that’s not always the case with cheap stuff. It’s cheap for a reason.

These are the morons that sent their two kids to private school where their peers would have top of the range stuff, in bargain shop shoes and bags and stationery.

Reactions: 32

Championfirst

It appears that the Seacroft Whale continues to go her merry way and blatantly ignore the rules that are in place to help protect the population of this country.

Our head of state, the queen and our future kings and their families will be wearing masks at the Duke of Edinburgh’s greatly scaled down funeral this weekend. The previously anticipated 800 guests are scaled down to just thirty and the Prime Minister has given his place for a closer aide to attend.

BUT SARAH INGHAM IS A FAMOUS YOU-TUBER WHO ‘WONT WEAR A MASK IF SHE DON’T WANNA WEAR A MASK’
I was actually thinking that exact thing, and it made me feel ill! I for one am no longer sitting back and letting them get away with it. I don't agree with any family vloggers but these pair have over and over disregarded Covid treated life as they always have done. Yes I get were all fed up and yesterday was very much needed for many, but it wasn't just that one picture that everyone is so annoyed at, it's everything they have done throughout this horrible last year. The words they use are hurtful.
Who actually types the words...Oh taking a picture cant spread COVID? its sick!
In everyday life, if you were out and you witnessed half the things these do bloody hell you'd go crazy!

He had his scooter either taken off him or told to stay off it that was down to us everyday people doing the right thing and saying no! it's wrong. Chris says we all just watch and say report report report!
Well, that certainly was not the opinion of the Traffic police who I contacted regarding his scooter!

Karma Sarah....keep your eyes open all around you!
Next time think twice before posting kid's pics!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32