Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Sarah, I'm so jealous, all I've ever wanted in my life is to use my en-suite with my husband in very very close proximately, with no door (IBS sufferer) also I'd love to have a (shockingly bad designed kitchen) where my fog horn of a voice echo's throughout the building - not forgetting I'd love to live near a pylon farm and also a motorway - can you please please please put me in contact with your builder?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Abbvay

VIP Member
It's a difficult choice for them deciding which one should have gone to Jace's appointment. I'm not one for assuming it should always be the mum - for us it's usually my husband, I'm not the best with anything medical. And that's quite an understatement. My husband does mostly paediatrics and has noticed that now that only one adult can accompany a child, it's often the one who probably shouldn't be.

If I was married to lazy I wouldn't want her to go, she struggles to understand even the most basic things, struggles to put a sentence together, has Frank and co taking over her face and I'd be worried the doctor might be concerned if she has a big eye little eye episode.

However, if I was married to Creepy I wouldn't want him to go because he looks like he smells, has greasy hair, an odd accent, thinks he already knows more than the doctor, wears a stinking beanie to cover his bald patch and is a perv. He also might use this as an opportunity to try to get more pain meds.

Might have been best if they got someone else to take him to be honest.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Scotblock

VIP Member
You know what makes me annoyed is the fact that herpes and creepy didn’t actually notice that Jace’s eyes were dodgy until tattle pointed it out. Now they are click baiting the hell out of it making on they are parents of the year but yet they couldn’t see that he was cock eyed. My daughter had a squint and it was so obvious because as a parent you look out for these things don’t you. It’s a bit like the tongue tie they didn’t spot and after 4 kids things like that should be second nature to check for when babies have problems feeding. And lazy definitely shouldn’t be driving if having fainting episodes. I had my licence taken from me because I passed out at the wheel and crashed into a road sign. Thankfully no one was injured and I was actually a bit glad that the DVLA made me surrender my licence until it was investigated.

Sally1993

Chatty Member
Pregnancy is not a valid exemption for wearing a face mask. And Esme should definitely be wearing one. She’s old enough to take personal responsibility for that.

Abbvay

VIP Member
Their "marble" floor looks even more stripy than it did in the pictures.

That sofa/table is hideous.

The bathroom without a door is ridiculous.

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Most kids have gone back to sports this week/brownies/music lessons/swimming lessons/toddler groups and dance. Did Esme actually start keyboard lessons? - I dont understand why they bought her a keyboard?

Sarah clearly does not want to move out. She's buying tat faster than creeps can pack it deliberately 😅.
Did they say they were going on holiday this week or did I dream that?? All very odd.

Good to see Isabelle get some time with a friend. Was so selfish that Sarah was talking about how important it is to catch up with friends outside the family the other day but then she hardly ever lets them be with their friends. They could easily sort something for them in the garden even.
They do nothing

they’ve gone from going to dance class, swimming lessons, isabelle learning mandarin, going to school and seeing friends, to being full time babysitters for whenever their parents want a bunk up in a cave or trip to primark.

Esme loved gymnastics at one point too and they never got her classes. It’s very clear that if it can’t be filmed the girls aren’t allowed to do it, and that’s my honest opinion from what I’ve seen.

It’s disgraceful. Before sarah justifies it, it’s nothing to do with Covid you stopped all that long before.

• Sad

mags

VIP Member
As much as I can’t stand the Inghams, aren’t we past shaming people leaving their houses?
Bearing in mind that these family vloggers have a largely young and impressionable audience, I do think it's important to call them out when their actions are questionable.

Technically, lockdown rules may allow them to go shopping as often as they like.....but morally, I believe that's not the case and that should be pointed out to the naive and brainwashed ifam.

Behaving legally and behaving morally are not always the same......now where have I heard that before :unsure:

• Heart

Disneyfan24

Sarah is going to be seething DVG just announced how much their new house was, over double what the minghams have paid for the pylon palace!
I can only imagine what her and old creeps say, hopefully along the lines of ‘if you weren’t such a fucking perv, that would be us’
They may have a house double the price, but at the end of the day they are still parents who exploit their kids for money. These family vloggers have no morals.

• Heart

sneakypeak04

It appears that the Seacroft Whale continues to go her merry way and blatantly ignore the rules that are in place to help protect the population of this country.

Our head of state, the queen and our future kings and their families will be wearing masks at the Duke of Edinburgh’s greatly scaled down funeral this weekend. The previously anticipated 800 guests are scaled down to just thirty and the Prime Minister has given his place for a closer aide to attend.

BUT SARAH INGHAM IS A FAMOUS YOU-TUBER WHO ‘WONT WEAR A MASK IF SHE DON’T WANNA WEAR A MASK’
Ive just looked on a well known selling site and you can buy a lanyard and a badge saying you are exempt from wearing mask pass for £10 approximately don’t know if anyone agrees with me and thinks these badges should be given by dr only instead of buying online 🤦‍♀️

• Angry

Abbvay

VIP Member
Let's put into perspective what it takes for Lazy to get to Primark in the first place, for someone apparently suffering so badly.

Nana lives (according to google maps) at least a 35-40 minute drive away, depending on where in seacroft she is and traffic. It's then from there a further 20-30 minute drive to White Rose Centre. Then she does the same on the way back, after walking round a shopping centre which gets hot anyway. Not exactly what someone fearing they may pass out is likely to do.

Reactions: 35

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Wow. So she’s been down the shops EVERY day this week. I know I joked about her saving the high street but I actually think she might

just because we can go shopping now, doesn’t mean you HAVE to

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Can I just say I find that 'strawberry milky' post/comment by Chris really fucking weird. I don't know if any of you have seen it but it's a tiktok trend amongst a slightly younger age group (I'd say around age 14-16, I've seen people who are in their twenties use it but I think it's a 'younger' trend personally) to say something like "popping a choccy milk to make the pain go away" - sort of saying 'oh, life is rough but we can't/don't want to drink away the pain yet so we have to drink chocolate milk/strawberry milk'. And out of all the trends to join in on I find that one fucking weird! Why pander to a 'young' trend like that? It's different to the dancing trends I think - anyone can do a tiktok dancing trend - yeah okay in Chris' case it's a bit tragic but the dances in themselves are harmless. But, considering he's a grown man and can drink why feel the need to be 'relatable' like that with that particular comment? It's sort of implying 'I'm just like you' sort of thing. Why? Obviously we know why but :sick:

Maybe people will think this is a reach, I just think it's grim.

• Sick
  • Wow

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
someone should report her to the DVLA. Passes out randomly? Can’t drive then lazy! Say goodbye to your license for a while 😂

• Heart

kirstin89

Fainting my arse. She's one of these women who thinks she's special just because she's pregnant and the 'I can't wear a mask' is part of that.

• Heart

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I think Creepy and Lazy have an agreement, he turns a blind eye to her ridiculous shopping habits if she turns a blind eye to whatever he does online/at the office etc.