Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady in Wales

They edited my sons photo when he was a baby so I reported them they mentioned my name in their Q&A video doxxing me by using my legal name, calling me a liar and a fool, their little fans came at me for it xx
I'm so sorry you had to go through that, they are such vile cretins without a moral bone in their bodies! Their day of reckoning is fast approaching and we are all living for that day! Welcome to you, there are a lovely bunch on here, who are all like minded when it comes to that disgusting pair and their families! Just vent away whenever you need to, we are here for you! xx

Reactions: 35

Orange lilly

Chatty Member
Did you notice Creepy with his latest Instagram skating post? The track was Cash Cow!
He's used that track before on a vlog were he had music blasting while doing housework. Few ifam asked in comments what the tune was. I replied cash cow exactly what they see you all as. It was removed and I got blocked.🤣🤣

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
It’s a nice house BUT with the right owners it could be amazing, with the inghams it’s already extremely chavvy! The sofa set is effing awful, the en-suite is ridiculous, you drive to the back garden for the garage and Sarah love....it’s not solid marble, we all saw the cheap tiles piles up when you did the last sneaky peak 🙊🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
Think when Creepy sees that last photo in particular, he'll be off to Poundland for some "Just for Men" and a DIY brow tint kit. #GingerTones
Screenshot_20210415-164950_Chrome.jpg
Now Creepy has seen that he'll be back to his beloved jet black Just For Men faster than you can say 'drop that towel and resend' 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Harrietpotter

She is such a hateful bitch ! She Just can't help stirring the pot ! I think she misses the point of the mask wearing 🤦 🙄 oh and she says she's always having to defend her actions online when people question her "choices" well when you put yourself and your children on a public platform and then do stupid things ... Then yes you should have to explain every stupid decision you make and every ridiculous choice !
I thought PHE advised children under 11 years were mask exempt not 12?!?They make their own rules up to suit themselves 😡

• Angry

thegreencow

VIP Member
So somehow lazy has set her website up where you have to give an email address and is complaining can’t finish off orders. Says she needs them posted Monday am - I think they are off on holiday with the charva van and that’s what all the shopping was for
Knowing how entertaining the last caravan trip was (for all the wrong reasons), I can't help but feel a little excited about them going away to test out Creepy's dodgy handyman skills. Will the CCTV camera fall off as soon as they leave the drive, Will the foot/jet wash thing leak and flood the caravan? Will another drone decide to have a swimming lesson? So many possibilities.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I know this isn’t your rules but I really think it’s wrong for children to be in masks. Especially preschoolers. I also wouldn’t be forcing my 11 year old to wear one either. Children are often reported missing and I think it’s really important that their face isn’t covered for this reason.
I’m sorry what a load of rubbish! If a kid is going to be taken, it’s going to happen with or without a mask. I know 5 year olds that will happily mask and can’t believe if your child isn’t exempt through a medical condition, you’d refuse to let them wear a mask. Let’s just hope they don’t have anyone vulnerable or old they see!
I digress, this isn’t a Covid thread!

• Heart

Everybody

Chatty Member
Sarah might want to stop worrying about people calling her out on not following governance guidance, and start worrying about the weirdos who create ‘Inghams resource pages’ on Instagram. Photos of the girls when they were tiny babies? Who the hell has all of these on their phones /computers... and one of the pages saying they’ll be. ‘Recruiting soon’... i think I’d find that a bit more worrying than a gossip site talking about masks if I were a parent.

• Wow

Suzeb

Can someone tell me why Sarah dresses like a 16 year old ? Oh wait up I think we all know why 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 she is so weird . Also get your kids feet measured , Jaces feet were hanging out of them sandles and couldn’t walk in them properly . Measuring is free and places are open now .....
She will stand in the queues for primark but not for Clark’s “etc etc” to get her toddlers feet measured.
Talk about sort your priorities out!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If my OH said he needed milkies before bedtime he'd be sleeping on his own! What a weirdo. I bet his milkie brings all the freaks to the yard. 🤢
That feud with his parents must be really getting to him now. On the fake stuff now that mummy isn’t around with her milkies. Come on Jane, sort this out. Chris needs you. Everyone knows breast is best #bittybeforecrusha

• Haha
  • Heart

Chloe97xo

I’d have taken that to the police for harassment. They are pieces of work that family. I can’t wait for karma to catch them up.

I have done they aren't interested either i had such a big argument with the police over it, as the photo was already on social media anyone can " take it" even though its illegal to take photos of a minor. I even reported them when they mentioned my name but nobody was interested, I'm saving up for a lawyer and I'm gonna get them involved to help me fight the YouTube video to be took down

• Angry
No sunglasses? Poor Jace. And Creepy’s first thought when his poor little boy is distressed and tired isn’t ‘Let’s get my son home and comfortable as quickly as possible’ it’s ‘I’ll whack my great big camera out and shove it in my sons face because I simply have to tell my underage fans about my emotional reaction. God I’m such a great dad’ :mad: I’ve said it before: they do not deserve that sweet little boy.

• Sad

Basic

VIP Member
It is part of the herpes virus. And so is the Cmv virus which can harm unborn babies!
It's herpes simplex which causes cold sores.
They’ve taken Isla today too. So unnecessary.
What is wrong with these people? The last thing my kids want to do is go shopping. Take them too a bloody park and kick a football around or go for a bike ride. You know, normal kid stuff.

as if the member of staff went to them in the queue and took them round to the easy track checkout :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and why don't they correct Jace when he says I DO instead of Yes , it's ok in some ways but when they say shall we go to theshop the answer is yes not i do !!!!
Telling him to say “go” and “go away” really pisses me off. You don’t ever teach a toddler to say stuff like that. There are other rude things they teach him to say as well. They may find they end up with a very rude child if they don’t correct it. It’s not cute.

So she sees an elderly relative regularly and doesn’t wear a mask and goes shopping most days. Oh, and she’s pregnant. Absolute tool. She has zero reason to have to go out at all. Creepy can do the shopping, she can order crap online to get her fix and she can go visit her Nanarrrrr at her home. Nanarrrrrrr can get her shopping delivered. Maybe take her for a little drive or a walk for some fresh air.

I’m in one of the safest places for Covid and yet follow all the rules and go out once a week for food when we’re on lockdown. I do not take the kids with me because I’m not a dickhead. I just cannot for the life of me understand their mentality.

Last edited:
  • Heart

garyowen7

Did anyone notice the dinosaur egg was in a glass vase, rather than a bowl, surely they have a plastic bowl!
Wonder who the friends were ? Gone all out on the snacks...again 😂😂😂
1. Pretty sure that's just their garden/house and she's pretending they've gone to a pub garden or something. That's definitely just their table.

2. Why is she all of a sudden pretending to have friends? If she genuinely had a 'friend' they'd be mentioned by name or at least appear in her Stories. They clearly don't have any friends outside Ifam and Instagram 'businesses'. Beyond sad.

Championfirst

The thing is isabelle could have quietly gone shopping and no one would have known. But no, mother of the year makes her take a full blown vlogging camera and record it
Well, mother of the year was far too busy trying to show everyone Isabelle is a normal teen that she forgot we're in a pandemic still. Stupid bitch!

• Haha