Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How can Isabelle possibly meet up with friends indoors! it's against bloody covid rules. Outdoor yes not inside shopping centers ffs! Sarah Chris you pair of ignorant fucks!
Updated 14t April!
View attachment 531017
I was coming on to say the same thing! I
And then Sarah encouraging people to visit a different shop everyday, spreading covid whilst they are at it!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Disneyfan24

Rates are low due to lockdown and our highly effective vaccination roll-out, which has been proven to work as there hasn't been any significant spike coming out of Easter, which would have been expected otherwise.

The Ingham of course, as usual don't do things in moderation, and I agree, there's absolutely no need to be running around multiple shops every single day, but thats solely down to their very visible shopping addiction- i think they're pretty isolated in that sense.

My point was just that we really need to move away from constant shaming of people who like to be out and about meeting up with others, shopping, enjoying themselves and getting back to some sort of normality. I'm not the most sociable of people, so generally speaking i'm fine not jumping at the opportunity to hit the shops and pubs. However, I can appreciate that there's many others who crave social/ physical interaction.

The Inghams are really just an extreme case, as usual.
No-one would be shaming them if they had obeyed the rules and this was the first time they had been to non essential shops. No-one would be berating them for mixing socially. The problem is Sarah has been out shopping non essentially non stop. They are not meeting up with friends and gathering outdoors or in the garden. They have ignored lockdown rules since they arrived back to the U.K last year. They didn't even obey quarantine rules FFS.
Sarah is pregnant, yet has been out everyday dragging at least one of the kids with her. Filming, taking selfies with fans and touching everything which is very advised against. She says she can't wear a mask due to fainting, but is still able to drive!
I hope ikea has been notified of their antics because their behaviour is disgusting.

Now I don't believe for one minute Isabelle went shopping with a friend. In the segment she looked alone. No friend on camera, no voice. It could easily have been Esme with her. If the friend somehow didn't want to appear on camera then why bother with the camera in the first place!
But if by any chance she did go with someone then she has also broke rules and Sarah and the other girls parents have encouraged it.

• Heart
  • Wow
I messaged the White Rose and Primark! White Rose replied :D
See even if the scum that it is claimed to be exempt, what standing around in a shop taking pics first day out of lockdown is OK? is it fuck OK. Why is it acceptable for an influencer to stop in an aisle in a shop and not social distance pose for a picture, have a daughter without a mask stand touching the other person all for what? Fame!
Then to say you can't pass on Covid taking a picture??? is she really that stupid or is it ignorance.
I replied to White Rose saying if I see any commercial filming being posted on a YouTube channel then ill be showing MPs it and local councils. Whatever Scummy may say we have a responsibility to make sure these things aren't allowed to happen. I've not been to a retail store that's open now as of yet and I certainly don't want to be back in lockdown because of scum like these.
Simply had to get to Pramarni though gotta get that holiday wardrobe sorted heaven forbid they actually have to reuse clothes.
See she wore one filming in the range though!
And Sarah you have to respond to so many things because you get it wrong over and over!

I was just about to say that they are scum actual scum!
It appears that the Seacroft Whale continues to go her merry way and blatantly ignore the rules that are in place to help protect the population of this country.

Our head of state, the queen and our future kings and their families will be wearing masks at the Duke of Edinburgh’s greatly scaled down funeral this weekend. The previously anticipated 800 guests are scaled down to just thirty and the Prime Minister has given his place for a closer aide to attend.

BUT SARAH INGHAM IS A FAMOUS YOU-TUBER WHO ‘WONT WEAR A MASK IF SHE DON’T WANNA WEAR A MASK’

• Heart

Ronnie

Jaces feet look like his toes are scrunched up. No way is he a size 5. I’d say 6or 7. And he could hardly move in those clothes. Why she so obsessed with squeezing him into smaller sizes. Also why TF didn’t she tell him not too stand on the table. I can see this poor boy getting severely injured when new baby girl arrives.
1C12F917-9533-4490-BD7E-BF0A3CEE0BEE.jpeg

• Wow

Meisify2

VIP Member
Creepys insta
He's a bully, how does he know that a child didn't accidentally like the comment? I know when my kids have my phone they "like" all kinds of things and subscribe to random channels (that I delete). If it was an accident, imagine how terrible it would be for them to see what creepy has put all over the internet, these are young, vulnerable kids.

Championfirst

Anyone else not care to much that isabelle met a friend to shop? That girl needs it!
I do agree she needs something however she really isn't the only lonely teen in the UK, she is lonely for other reasons. If every teen in the UK suddenly hit the shopping centres then went back to school we would be right back in lockdown. So yes it's wrong, sorry. If my son and his friend decided to go to Game to buy a video game and there was say 3-4 other groups of boys in there and you walked in and witnessed it you like everyone else would be rather annoyed.
If they never allowed her to meet in the park or go for a run with her friend throughout lockdown then why this?
Sorry it's not right we cant have a go for not wearing masks yet say this is okay surely?
Sending her out with a camera to get content is not the answer to her problems, it's that exact thing that got her in such a lonely place in the first place.
I am sorry by the way Web I do love your posts just this made me so angry seeing Sarah say yeah we'll show 'em all x

• Heart
Reactions: 30

SuBollard

How many baskets is the new baby going to have ? Lazy seems obsessed with buying cheap tacky crap ...and yet one of their fans commented "Thank you for being so inspirational..."
I can think of many words for the Minghams but inspirational isn't one ...

• Haha

Grace23

I cannot get over how tacky, Chavy and overall hideous those sofas and table are🤮🤮 I also don’t get why she keeps going on about the fridge, I’ve lived in many houses all with built in fridges and freezers and they are much bigger, AND are not an eyesore like that one. The worktops in the kitchens don’t even match and the inside of the cupboards are a different colour to the doors!! The whole thing is such a mess, I’ve never seen such a poorly designed/decorated house.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Just incase you're all jealous and want some Ingham chav in your living room
Finance available 😉

Solid marble - hahahahahahaha.

Couldn't think of anything worse than my husband taking a dump in that toilet before heading to bed right next to it 🤮 (not an issue for Lazy as her and Creepy don't share a bed).

• Sick
  • Haha

potato123

Chatty Member
I really hate the mentality that if you do something/buy something for one child you have to do it with your other children. My sister has 4 and if I take the younger one out while the older ones are at school she’s always making sarcastic digs about how the youngest is my favourite and I don’t have time for the older ones. Sarah, your other children will survive if you only take one of them to the shops with you. You don’t have to go everyday so that your full brood have had w chance to walk around Primark emptying Nana’s bank account!
I agree with you and unfortunately those kids have been taught to associate love with things and they (Isla in particular) feel slighted and unloved if a sibling gets something and they don’t. Really sad

• Sad

mincedbeef

Waiting for “no vlog tonight to respect the royal family”

side note: the funeral was a lovely service and very well thought out

• Heart

Championfirst

How can Isabelle possibly meet up with friends indoors! it's against bloody covid rules. Outdoor yes not inside shopping centers ffs! Sarah Chris you pair of ignorant fucks!
Updated 14t April!
Screenshot_2021-04-15 (COVID-19) Coronavirus restrictions what you can and cannot do.png

She was with her friend. She's tagged her on Instagram. I find it really strange that a big deal is being made about a 16 year old going shopping with her friends. Hardly Clickbait material. Shows how sheltered she is.
If so she broke Covid rules!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
I'm getting Tony Montana Scarface interior vibes. At least his excuse was he was wasted on coke and it was the 80s.

• Haha
  • Heart

Katielle13

Out shopping again, she genuinely has an addiction. It’s not normal how often she’s out shopping buying absolute shite. What happened to her not buying ‘baby bubs’ anymore because she has enough?! I get that shops are open now but even when they we closed she was still doing tours round every other shop that was open, it’s so unnecessary.

Reactions: 29

Carriechacha

She claimed it's because she passes out so is exempt from wearing a mask. But if you might pass out you wouldn't really be in Primark! Especially on what has been expected to be the busiest day!

Esme has no excuse at all.
Agreed, and She could take off the giant fluffy coat, instead of leaving off the mask !!

• Angry
Reactions: 29