Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
SNEAK PEEK - TWO OF OUR FAVOURITE PARTS OF OUR NEW HOUSE!

Creepy is starting the day busy, busy, busy on an important job because today will be an exciting day. They're taking a load of stuff to the new house to make moving in day easier. Lazy is finishing the last of the Baby and Me orders. Creepy is going to see if he's wired the battery to battery charger properly. Every time you hook the caravan up to a vehicle, the caravan battery is charging. No wonder it takes them so long to get to places, constantly stopping to fill up the gas guzzler. He had to upgrade the charger and spent a while wiring everything up the other day. Creepy rigged it up last night when he was really tired. The ipad will tell him if the battery is working right so he needs to connect the caravan to the car first. Time lapse of Creepy motor moving the caravan. Then he talks us through the wires. He starts the car and the ipad turns to bulk charge. It was the final stage of getting the caravan ready to live off grid.

Job 2 is taking a lot of stuff to the new house. They don't have a van for another few days so Creepy bought a roof rack. He had issues with the inflatable one deflating.

Lazy hopes we're having a lovely weekend. She wanted to get up and do Baby and Me orders because she needs to post them on Monday. Creepy is putting the roof box on the car. They're off to the new house today. Lazy hasn't spoken about it much but it will make sense in the end; they don't feel comfortable sharing much information right now. No problem Lazy, we found out all the information anyway. They're spending a few hours at the house today. Lazy is sorting bits to take to the new house because the house is full of little bits for the bedrooms and baby's nursery. Lazy is making postal boxes to put her Baby and Me clothing in. They're brown boxes an he needs to make them up. She ordered some paper beginning with V but it hasn't arrived yet. She makes 25 boxes and will get them to the post office tomorrow. Lazy is off to make up a pile of things to take to the new house.

Lazy shows us the living room, which has boxes in and she laughs about how they're living. Prinny is the only one who can get in the room. Lazy had a few bits ready to take to the new house and then Creepy came in to tell her that the brackets for the top box doesn't fit the car. They're meant to be universal but clearly aren't.

The Inghams are at the new house and Lazy can't tell us how excited she is. They've been there two hours but Lazy keeps getting lost in a room, imagining where the wardrobes and bed will go. They've gone to each room and listened to each other's ideas. By 'listened' I bet that means people suggested things but Lazy spoke over everyone and her word is final. Lazy wanted to film her reaction to coming into the kitchen because they have three new things in there but she suddenly needed to use the loo. When you're pregnant and need to use the loo, you need to use it right now; there was no way she could film a genuine reaction when all she wanted to do was use the loo. They have a few new things including a range cooker, fridge/freezer and sofa. She knows that people won't want to see them but trust her, they're quite exciting.

Lazy shows us the ugly new grey sofas. The problem they had at the current house was the sofa was too big for the living room. The problem they have now is the sofas are small and look lost in the cove next to the kitchen. Lazy cackles. They're all from Chelsea Furnishings and Lazy recommends them because the wait was less than 28 days. They offer a white glove service, where they set the sofa up as well. It's a bluer grey than what Lazy was expecting. They haven't moved up so it's white and plain. Lazy wants to add a table and lamp in the corner. She also wants to extend the wall and build a TV an fire into it.

Also in the kitchen are area will be the dinning room table with a clock on the wall. Lazy hides it, but I can see that there is a digger in the still unfinished garden. In front of the patio doors will be the old marble table and grey sofa. She hasn't yet taken the cover off the fridge freezer but first she wants to show the Rangemaster cooker because that's what they were recommended. There were a few shortlisted including one with 7 hobs but it was only 102cm and this one is 110cm. 7 hobs was swaying Lazy but she would never need them, except at Christmas.

Lazy unwraps the fridge freezer, which has plumbing on it so has constant ice and water. Another feature is it has a hatch that you touch and it opens so you can have cans of coke and milk. She shows us inside and tells us it hold 27 bags of shopping. Oh Lazy, you're in for a mighty big fall one day. I hope you enjoy your time in this house because it won't last. She knows she sounds like a boring old mum but is so excited because they've never had to order an oven before. Lazy thinks they got everything from Currys. Next is a tour of the drawers and cupboards. The badly laid marble flooring is giving me a headache. Lazy thought it would be nice to give us another sneak peak of another room, which is completely different to the original plans. That room is the bathroom.

Lazy is in her and Creepy's bedroom. She won't show us the whole room but will show the bathroom. It looks chavvy and ugly but Lazy loves it so much. She loves the openness and can imagine laying in the bath watching TV. The en-suite isn't finished because the cupboards on the Jack and Jill sink need fitting, along with the light up mirror. Lazy turns on the tap on the bath. They have 2 heated towel rails. Behind the wall is a shower. There's cosmetic work to be done on the toilet. There's 5 bathrooms in the house so if anyone wants to use the toilet in private they can so if anyone wants to use the bathroom with a door they can. Lazy doesn't care though and prefers her door-less toilet. I can think of nothing worse than hearing Lazy or Creepy squeezing out a shit after one of their carb-filled meals. It must be like shitting bricks.

Lazy is chilling on the sofa and their feet are all dusty because the floor hasn't been cleaned yet. Esme is desperate to show us the entire house and Lazy say they will get to do that really, really soon. The echo in the house is awful but Lazy is loving getting to run around. Because the floor in solid marble, you would think its cold but it isn't. Jace climbs onto the coffee table and Esme has to take him off. What if he does that when no one is around? Lazy moans about the dust on the table and then mumbles something about Jace's safety. The whole downstairs has underfloor heating. The two seater sofa in the current house was Esme and Isla's 'Roblox sofa' so they've decided on their seats on the new sofa to play Roblox. Lazy has to get off her butt because she can only sit for so long. Is that meant to be a joke? The land rover is parked around the back of the house, in front of the randomly located garage. It's time for Lazy to take stuff up to the bedrooms. Esme has to help her take Jace's jungle stuff up to his bedroom.

Because they couldn't fit the roof rack so they could only bring stuff for the bedrooms. They had a spare seat in the car so brought a few bits. Creepy made a point about how cool it is that they can bring the car around to the back of the house so they can bring groceries into the kitchen. Lazy calls the digger a tractor. They brought a few bits including a cup stand, chopping board and a dish drying rack. She's added a few jars to the utility room for laundry tablets and Prinny's treats. Jace tries to escape out the door.

They're about to leave so Creepy is running around and closing all the doors. They're been talking about the kitchen and where certain things will go. They counted 11 drawers and some are super deep pan type drawers. Jace is screeching in the background.

It's the next day. They got back from the new house and went straight to bed. Creepy is stood outside the caravan and wanted to let us know that they're about to pull off one of the best surprises they've ever done. Definitely the most rewarding as well. They're about to do something really cool today. Bet it's another caravan trip. Yawn.

End of vlog

No sign of Isabelle today.

New en suite bathroom. Arrow points to here the toilet is.
Screenshot 2021-04-18 190351.png

What a stooninnnnnn view woohooooooooooo! They could've bought a house with lovely rural/woodland view so they could watch nature wake up in the mornings. Instead, the only tit they will see is Creepy in his rancid beanie, with a camera in his hand as he heads off to skate on his rail
Screenshot 2021-04-18 191021.png

New kitchen
Screenshot 2021-04-18 190922.png

Screenshot 2021-04-18 194957.png
Screenshot 2021-04-18 192013.png
Screenshot 2021-04-18 202333.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Klh1977

I always think how strange it is that Lazy goes shopping every day but the whole family never have the basics. She buys more clothes than they could ever wear but Esme has to borrow other people's footwear, Izzy has only Filas and Creepy was saying he didn't have a winter coat. Surely decent footwear and coats are the first thing to buy.
Nope. Snack control boxes, tacky led lights and Easter eggs take priority

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Lazy attempting to promote body positivity on Instagram... With poorly edited pictures. Hypocrite.

• Haha

Kitty2020

VIP Member
That was so awful - the child’s eyes are already messed up - possibly from trying to focus on a camera to see his parents since birth. And of course all the screen time watching ‘Peppa!!!’.
Absolute proof - on camera - that the kid is being used. His eyes are uncomfortable and need to be in a dark environment, but this utter cunt gets out the camera to tell his story first. Fuck. Him. What an absolute... yeah I already said that. Selfish, deluded, egotistical & fucking hideous to look at. Those poor kids.

Imagine these photos being brought up when he’s a teenager? Hope he & the other kids give Creepy a taste of his own medicine and catch him coming out of the shower with the remains of his wet straggly hair & post that online.

The Primark photo isn’t from the Everything Ingham group - I doubt they would have allowed it, knowing the shit storm it would cause.
Cases still high in Bradford? I don’t know, but they are pretty low where I am. Not only no masks, but not one person in that picture has been vaccinated. They put the whole store at risk. Whoever took the picture is also responsible for being complicit. Sorry for anyone who encounters these scrounges as it seems they are always in their local shops.
Super spreading shits.

• Heart
  • Angry

Impleo

VIP Member
Now I can well believe the poster who said he used to have a drinking problem. Although If I didn't know any better I'd say he still does.
Definitely was. Loves to tell us that we only see 20 minutes of their day and 20% of that he's drunk as a skunk. I think he has more skeletons in his closet than we realise.

Wonder if he's told Sarah that the bounceback loan/s are due to be repaid about now, otherwise they have to start paying interest?

I was looking at holidays earlier for when we can actually safely travel and came across this review, instantly thought of them
Screenshot 2021-04-17 21.48.18.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
It always makes me very sad and disappointed to read people taking advantage of the lanyard scheme.
I was advised by my doctor to buy one and wear it, which I do -obviously for health reasons. But I always feel very guilty not wearing a mask- I have tried several times.
It also makes me feel as though people assume I am faking the need to wear one. Like when I use the disabled spaces at a supermarket, I don’t outwardly look disabled but have a blue badge & always get a lot of abuse from strangers.
The govt really needs to set up an official scheme so the genuine can access them and not feel threatened or judged when they go out.

• Heart
  • Sad

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Chris is spitting his dummy out on insta! And doing a poor attempt at trying to cover up the profiles of 2 people he is calling out
Jeez he has a cheek, the things him and Lazy have done and said to people.....cannot preach about what being a decent human being is :mad:

TummiGummi

I wonder if the people moving into the Inghams house watch their videos. It would infuriate me watching them do no packing whatsoever when they know they are in a hurry to move in (apparently in rented at moment?). The rooms still show lots of stuff in them despite them saying they are mostly packed!
Something odd is going on though as they would never have taken on personalised baby and me orders (over 100 allegedly!) if they knew they were moving out soonish..........

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
HUGE MATERNITY HAUL & TRY ON!!

It's a sunny day and everyone has been outside on the trampoline and getting Instagram photos. It's now the afternoon. Isabelle shows us the photos and cackles about one of Jace landing on the trampoline because apparently he looks like an old man.

Jace is eating a Peppa Pig ice cream and Creepy tells him he has to eat the head because it's about to fall off. He asks Creepy for help so he takes a chunk out of the head for him. It makes me feel a little bit ill when he shares food with his children knowing that he likely gave Lazy her herpes. Then he tells Jace to bit it and laughs at him. It's sunny but freezing, although Isabelle says it's fine.

Isabelle cuts fruit and makes a drink. The sun has gone into the clouds so everyone has come inside. Isabelle is unsure if she should read but feels unmotivated to do so so might watch Netflix. She has some fruit and chocolate ice cream.

Creepy has given himself the worst covid cut he's given himself in his entire life. Bit of an exaggeration considering covid has only been with us for 13/14 months. He's taking his new 360 camera outside to film skate stuff.

Lazy has been out with Nannar at a hospital appointment because she's having surgery soon so needed her pre op. It's a 40 minute drive to get to Nannar's house but takes longer due to roadworks. Lazy was unsure of what to film so it's time for a pregnancy update and a Shein haul. There's nothing to report pregnancy wise because it plods along in the second trimester. Her bump was big for a long time but has evened out and stayed the same in the past few weeks. At 24 weeks she reached a milestone because the baby is now classed as viable if she went into premature labour and less intervention is needed. A pregnancy isn't classed as viable until 24 weeks and when you get past that mark they will intervene when you give birth. No Lazy, they will intervene and care for the baby if they're born before 24 weeks, but the chances of survival are less due to organs being underdeveloped. Lazy is hoping to go overdue with the baby because Lazy wants her to be born is August so everyone has a different birthday month. I don't blame her; who want to share a birthday month with Creepy? There are seven people in the family and Lazy would be happy about that. They haven't made any big purchases for the baby because they're in the process of moving and Lazy didn't want to unnecessarily move anything. Lazy has gone crazy with clothes so she needs to sort out the wardrobe when they move. She's had no cravings so far and the pregnancy is the same as with Jace and the girls. Lazy wasn't as sick as with the girls. She did a big Shein order and waited until it was over £80 to get the discount. Lazy has only tried on one outfit in the haul but is going to show us every outfit. Every outfit is a size 16 because that's the size she is when she isn't pregnant. I'm not watching the haul because they bore me to death.

Dinner tonight is something Lazy saw on Facebook. You get a few scrambled eggs and put them in a pan, add 2 slices of bread, flip them over an it's like an egg sandwich. Bet she saw that on Emily Norris' channel, she's copied her a few times before. They're having them with tomaties and cucumbers. Lazy cackles because she can only fit one slice in. She makes a bit of a mess of it as she folds the egg onto the bread and pours more egg onto the top slice of bread.

The girls are watching a movie in Esme's room. They talk about the sandwiches as if they're the best thing in the world.

End of vlog.

Some of those outfits. Seriously, you loo awful. Try and buy yourself a better fashion sense next time you're in Primark.
Screenshot 2021-04-16 185626.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 185511.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 190102.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 185307.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 190443.png

Screenshot 2021-04-16 185816.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 185341.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 185431.png

Screenshot 2021-04-16 191205.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 191500.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 191333.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 190616.png

• Haha
  • Heart

OliviaPope

What were Isla and Jason wearing?

Why did Isabelle call her trousers 'pants' ? I know Americans say pants for trousers but over here you wear pants under your trousers, not a good idea discussing her pants when creeps watch the vlogs.

Using IKEA as their own personal playground again. 😡

Claiming to have ordered wardrobes, looking at sofas to clutter up bedrooms and saying a bed had been delivered. Are they doing this to act like they are still moving?
Before they were saying they had multiple sofas delivered to the new house, have taken box’s up to the new house but a new king size bed is getting delivered to the current house where they are sticking in the garage.

Sounds like the builder is stopping them getting anymore delivered there.

Where did they find these very very good friends Stacy and Terry?? They have never been mentioned before now they are the long lost bffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Championfirst

I messaged the White Rose and Primark! White Rose replied :D
See even if the scum that it is claimed to be exempt, what standing around in a shop taking pics first day out of lockdown is OK? is it fuck OK. Why is it acceptable for an influencer to stop in an aisle in a shop and not social distance pose for a picture, have a daughter without a mask stand touching the other person all for what? Fame!
Then to say you can't pass on Covid taking a picture??? is she really that stupid or is it ignorance.
I replied to White Rose saying if I see any commercial filming being posted on a YouTube channel then ill be showing MPs it and local councils. Whatever Scummy may say we have a responsibility to make sure these things aren't allowed to happen. I've not been to a retail store that's open now as of yet and I certainly don't want to be back in lockdown because of scum like these.
Simply had to get to Pramarni though gotta get that holiday wardrobe sorted heaven forbid they actually have to reuse clothes.
See she wore one filming in the range though!
And Sarah you have to respond to so many things because you get it wrong over and over!

Saw this comment last night which only reinforces that Sarah lies about everything! There were clearly no masks.
I was just about to say that they are scum actual scum!

• Heart

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
Why the fuck is she dressing herself like a toddler??? Ifam clamouring for Lazy's approval by fawning all over her and saying how beautiful she looks in all those outfits 🤣🤮🤣🤮 She's one hot mess.

• Haha
  • Sick

emerald

VIP Member
Oh my god those cold sores, I feel pain just looking at them! Her immune system must be buggered!

• Sad

Web30

VIP Member
Can we have a friday house update plz inghams? We all wanna know why its taking so long!

• Haha