Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Is it really about shaming people leaving their houses though? I think it's about being a bit more understanding and not trying to do everything all at once just because you can. I understand that a lot of people are very grateful that restrictions have been lifted and you don't want to judge them harshly but you're being a bit hard on people who still have Covid anxiety for whatever reason. Also as for claiming the infection rate is "barely even worth talking about any more" that's a pretty dangerous assumption to be making if you don't have the scientific evidence to back it up especially when seventy seven cases - possibly more by now - of the new Indian variant were discovered in London a couple of days ago. I'm a keyworker, I've seen how Covid ripped through the hospital I work in. We've all lost friends, colleagues and patients we cared about. Whenever I drive into work, I have to drive past a temporary mortuary that's been set up in a car park to help cope with the number of Covid deaths. Like it or not, the UK is part of the global pandemic and I don't think it's a matter for a laughing emoticon either.

P.S. Dear Moderators, apologies in advance if this looks like I'm telling people what they can or can't say. I don't think it is but if that's how it comes across then I'll accept that strike because I can't just sit back and say nothing. Also apologies for derailing the thread but again, too much has happened to just sit back and ignore this. I don't meant it as a personal attack either but he laughing emoticon was just a step too far.
This 👏🏻👏🏻
Said it so much better than me. Drives me insane when people have struggled, lost people and worked their asses off everyday to be told the pandemic isn’t real. If people like that lazy cow (Sarah if it wasn’t clear) did a real days work in her life, she wouldn’t be flitting from one discount shop to the next.

Thank you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Basic

VIP Member
If she can't wear a mask, she shouldn't be going out, period. I just do not understand why she would take the risk at all let alone whilst pregnant. She has a partner at home full time. He should be doing the shopping once a week. Each day they should all be going out for exercise and that’s it. Everything else they shop for can be ordered online.

Why is Esme wearing Sarah's old Ugg boots? There's no way she has the same size feet as her much taller ‘mother’. Buy your poor child some quality shoes, for crying out loud!

I agree with the rest of you who have asked why the toddlers eyes were not protected after his drops. Use sunglasses, a hat, a god damn wanket, anything. He had a jacket on with a hood, pull the hood up to shield his eyes! Also why as a mother would she not take him herself? My partner is perfectly capable of dealing with our children, but I will always go to medical appointments because I feel I need to be there with them for anything they might find scary. If she can go clothes shopping, she should be taking her child to his medical appointment!

If Lazy is really having dizzy or fainting spells, she should really try to stay cool and not wear that teddy bear coat indoors. She also should avoid driving. Another very valid reason to stay home.

These fools are morons of the highest order.

Having a little giggle at this.
Why would anyone FOLLOW them to their new house?
People don't give a shit, just like rattling their cage 🤣
Screenshot_20210417-130724_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210417-130740_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210417-130758_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Granny Pat

Off to Primark the first opportunity she could 🙄 no facemasks, (even the "ifam" child had hers pulled under her chin and no social distancing 🤦 lazy is an idiot !
How do the Inghams get away with everything and still have followers galore?

• Sad
  • Heart

ye_fab

its the fact she's selling vests yet gets her kids primark vests instead like what??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Disneyfan24

I honestly have never come across a woman who shops as much as Sarah does during a pandemic, especially whilst pregnant, unvaccinated and probably untested.

Scotblock

VIP Member
I just drove past the school local to me and all the nursery kids were wrapped up warm sitting on the grass with their wee masks on 😊 If 2-4 year olds can do it then so the hell can Sarah Ingham!!

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Really weird how half her kids she squeezes into clothes too small and wants to keep them teeny tiny and then isabelle she’s jealous of and tries to make dress in bigger sizes. No coincidence that sarahs started doing her hair like a teen and dressing like one. Instead of feeding your husbands preferences for the under 20s maybe leave him and have some self respect

• Heart

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
I'm still fuming over Chloe97xo 😤. I'm gonna pop a stitch . Dirty little rats . Start a go fund me for your legal fees I will give anything to see these brought down .
They are down right bully's and if there is one thing I HATE with a passion is bullies . !!!! I was never bullied but friends where got me into no end of trouble sticking up for people 😫😫😫😫 I'm very placid too and takes alot to wind me up but this bunch of freaks do . They think they are something we'll let me tell you Mrs Ingham your husbands a dirty nonce you have ruined your kids you act like your 15 cus your husband alledlged likes young girls . YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEEL SUPIROR ABOUT IW OULD BE ASHAMED YOU CRETIN .

• Heart

JustJadey

So many questions???

What the actual feck did supermum cook for the main meal of the day???? But hey there was tomato and cucumber to accompany it 🤮

To me at best that would be something you'd throw together for lunch?? Really do think the stupid bint tried to make 'eggy bread/french toast' but the dimwit got lost in the instructions.

In her 5th pregnancy the stupid woman still doesn't know what to wear??? One hell of a serious shopping problem going on!!

One thing for sure, thank to the Inghams I most certainly will not be buying one item from the Shein website.

Did think it funny that supermum has actually discovered the 'waistband adjusters'. You'd think after having 4 kids she'd know they existed - bloody hell I knew they existed on maternity wear almost 30 years ago (I feel old)
5th pregnancy. wow I mean I knew it was her 5th but seeing it written down like that really hits home, that’s a shit load of kids when you can’t cook a decent meal or get decent footwear for your kids.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I have been watching the royal funeral today, I wonder on tomorrows vlog we will get some clickbait 'saddest day ever!' vlog and them aimlessly attempting to explain what is happening.
"like the King has died, was he the king? Married to the Queen, he must have been king. Anyyyywaaaay, look what I got for babeee gurl....."

• Haha
  • Wow

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Has anyone notice Isla never sat in car seat she's under 11 should be strapped in not sat on back seat
They refer to her as "iddy biddy" Isla. She's definitely not reached the height limit yet. But they've never cared about the safety of their children.

Hardly news though after the primark picture and she just uses the excuse of fainting.

I’m mostly shocked that not only are the Inghams making a living on YouTube but that someone else is managing to on the back of them as well 😂

I thought she only went because nannar wanted to look around, has she got enough bags! Also Esme has a ton of bags in her hand too.

probably stopped for a tattle break
How is a pregnant woman prone to "passing out" supposed to carry all those bags? She has a genuine problem.

I wonder if Lazy’s imaginary friend is Islas’s imaginary friend’s mother 🤔 I hope there’s also an imaginary teen and tween for the older girls and an imaginary pouch for Prinny to run around with at their imaginary leaving party.

Im just kidding. The leaving party isn’t imaginary. It’ll be the highlight of the year for the whole estate!

• Haha
I can't believe that they had Jace's eyes dilated at the doctors and didn't bring any sunglasses for that poor child to wear outside in the bright sunlight. No wonder the poor kid was upset, his eyes hurt. I can't believe they would risk further damaging his vision like that.

• Sad

Pastel

VIP Member
Also, not sure how everyone does it but I always rinse by dishes before loading into the dishwasher - that dishwasher isn’t on the same side as the bloody sink so rinsing and adding to the washer is going to be painful! That entire kitchen area seems to have been designed by someone whose never actually spent any time in one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Izzy didn't go shopping alone. She kept saying "we" when describing what they were doing. Who is the "we" she was about to catch the train home with?

I highly doubt she adopted use of the Royal 'we' too.
She was with her friend. She's tagged her on Instagram. I find it really strange that a big deal is being made about a 16 year old going shopping with her friends. Hardly Clickbait material. Shows how sheltered she is.

Reactions: 37