Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmaE

Shame he didn’t remind himself how gorgeous 🤢his wife is ( his words not mine !) when he was dipping his wick elsewhere and grooming children

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Is that Lazy`s idea of eggy bread? Glad i don`t live with them i`d be on a permanent diet.How anyone can make an egg sandwhich/egg on toast SOOO unappetising ,i just don`t know!:sick:
This is the women who thought a fruit salad was fruit and salad mixed together in a bowl remember. She’s not the brightest bless her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Klh1977

If they took 7 or 8 selfies with "fans" then isn't that 7 or 8 chances of picking up a deadly infection that could kill mum and the unborn child?????

The problem is that because they have no family or friends, no-one they know has been affected by COVID. To them it's not real or a risk.

Chris, come and vlog my volunteers working at a Vaccine clinic, go on I dare ya! There are stories being shared that will scare the shite out of you!

its the fact she's selling vests yet gets her kids primark vests instead like what??
Never in a million years would she pay her OWN prices for products

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Absolutely fucking howling at the ingham family wardrobe page! These are billionaires!! 🤣

Also re all the Covid talk, it’s an easing of restrictions not the end of lockdown. I think all the people playing the mental health with shopping cards, need to give their heads a wobble. For me, and I won’t slate anyone taking their 4 kids round multiple shops, daily. It’s just something, morally I wouldn’t do.

The ones that are buzzing atm will be the same ones screaming the loudest when we are back to harsh restrictions.

As always, my heart goes out to Isabelle. She wears clothes that are so unflattering, I think its because she doesn't have many, if any, peers to mix with and only has lazy's dreadful style influence. Those clothes she had on today were awful, truly awful, the trousers were too short, the trainers were naf and the top was the sort that you may wear for a proper forest dog walk, under a jacket.
It's sad as they, supposedly, have the money for decent items, but even if they buy cheap, she could still look good, she is a pretty girl, but that's all being hidden under awful styles and unstyled, greasy hair.
Another example of neglect, and its very sad.
I’ve said it before (and I know it’s terrible comparing kids) you cannot compare that shell of a girl to the likes of Kaci from DVG etc. Not one of those girls has a role model, they aren’t being taught to be strong and independent woman. They are being shown to settle for a Gollum and be happy with it. Sarah really has let them down, they are going to go through life looking to men to guide them. The one male ‘role model’ 🤮 can’t even build flat pack furniture, jump into cold water, protect them, grooms girls and has quite frankly made them a laughing stock of their peers. It’s so bloody sad! And won’t even start on how Chris will influence Jason in becoming a man one day!

• Heart
  • Sad

Shell777

Chatty Member
That blue dress makes her look like Dorothy from the wizard of oz 😆

Every item of clothing is absolutely horrendous

• Haha
  • Sick

M_stalker

Chatty Member
Sorry did I hear that right... Sarah thinks she's a size 14-16. 🤨

Some car key leggings, not khaki, car key.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kate1970

VIP Member
"Good afternoon Ifam, and Welcome to the Sarah Fashion Show"🤣🤣
Chris was home all day, why can't he have had tea prepared
I noticed Isla wearing the silver ugg boots now 😅😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Disneyfan24

I'm confused, so Youtube dropped James Charles who was 21 and inappropriately messaged two 16yr olds, but Chris a 35yr old man who sent sexual messages to a vulnerable 16yr old girl is still permitted a platform.

I was also watching another American youtuber today who brings awareness to family vloggers and without mentioning names there is another pair of creepy American vloggers who exploit their kids. well recently they were made aware that pics of their 9yr old daughter were found on the dark web and they have completely ignored it.

I'm hoping that Youtube steps up and bans family vloggers sooner rather than later

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Clipperty

not giving them a watch but was reading comments and just seen this one :LOL: :ROFLMAO: busted :-

34 minutes ago

Saw you in the primark queue, but thought I leave you to finish your greggs🤣 I'm nervous meeting new people 😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Lolly52

Supposedly she gets too hot and passes out, then why wear that horrendous coat then?

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
She is such a hateful bitch ! She Just can't help stirring the pot ! I think she misses the point of the mask wearing 🤦 🙄 oh and she says she's always having to defend her actions online when people question her "choices" well when you put yourself and your children on a public platform and then do stupid things ... Then yes you should have to explain every stupid decision you make and every ridiculous choice !
Whoever wrote that comment about not realizing that Lazy can't pass on covid while taking pictures deserves a medal 🤣

Great to see there are some ifam members who are not brainwashed and question her stupidity. lazy must be fooming 😁

Also can Lazy kindly explain what does she mean by "we had 7 or 8 Selfish"
Yes we know you are selfish lazy but didn't know you are 7 or 8 selfish...thanks for telling us.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So she can queue for hours to get into Primark, but can't wear a mask 🙄 pregnancy is no excuse. She's such an ignorant twat... And we all know Esme wasn't wearing one. She would have had it down under her chin like she usually does if she was wearing one. Good to see Lazy doesn't care about the welfare of herself or her unborn child, though. Putting herself at risk to Covid whilst pregnant. Sorry to break it to you, hun. Covid doesn't stop and let you take a quick pic.

So obvious that we would be treated to a mega Nanaaaar's pension shopping haul tomorrow.

The thumbnail tonight was a disgrace, and exactly the reason why children should not be exploited on social media... But guess what Minghams? Jace's squint wouldn't be half as bad if you'd actually bothered to get him checked sooner. If he needs extra intervention, that's on you.

kirstin89

Imagine these photos being brought up when he’s a teenager? Hope he & the other kids give Creepy a taste of his own medicine and catch him coming out of the shower with the remains of his wet straggly hair & post that online.
The worst of it is that Chris will always remain off camera when he is feeling down about his looks, we've heard him say it numerous times 'Oh, I look ugly at the moment, I don't want to be filmed'. Sarah does it too, present opening videos which are filmed in the (relatively) early morning the camera is never focused on her at all because presumably she hasn't been in the shower or done her hair and make up. The kids don't have that luxury, illness, first thing in the morning, whatever. It's all fair game. Really awful

• Angry
  • Heart

Honkers852

Why do this family struggle so much to wear their masks correctly, cover your mouth and nose and pinch the top so it stays in place!
(No doubt lazy quickly shoved this over her gob as she was getting the camera out!)
9B0C1B51-11DF-486A-A0E6-F828F2B59213.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
Off to Primark the first opportunity she could 🙄 no facemasks, (even the "ifam" child had hers pulled under her chin and no social distancing 🤦 lazy is an idiot !
She's an idiot. If she gets covid and ends up in intensive care like Grace Victory did, I will have no sympathy for her.

• Heart