The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened with Jace and his glasses? It’s been over a week now?
Jace's glasses will be low down on their list of priorities.
Also I have a strange feeling she won't even show Jace wearing them during the vlog. I guess only time will tell.

Reactions: 12
And there's so much empty, wasted space around the bath and sides of the shower. In a room that size, they could've put in an absolutely amazing shower. Like the sofas, it looks like the whole bathroom was made for a smaller space.
I don’t get why the en-suite is so big. Surely it could have been put to better use by making it smaller and using the saved space as a walk-in wardrobe, one that is directly accessible from their bedroom so they don’t have to take a wander to the wardrobe room! Or even made the next-door bedroom slightly bigger. What a huge waste of space. Or yes, at least make a more luxurious shower rather than one where they have to breathe in to fit!

Reactions: 18
So the last house they bought a sofa that was too big, now this house they have bought a sofa that looks tiny for the house

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also I have a strange feeling she won't even show Jace wearing them during the vlog. I guess only time will tell.
As long as he has his jungle animals for his bedroom though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet they are absolutely delighted that the new baby is a girl, if you look at the views then Jace's birthday present opening is pitiful. The predominantly female IFAM just aren't interested in watching a boy open presents. Not that the birthday vlogs are what they were generally, thankfully most people have moved on from this mindless, empty consumerism. But Jace's are still noticeably lower view wise.

Reactions: 9
I dont get the layout at the back 😔. Nice view of the car I guess its better than the pylon and motorway . Also will the chavavan be parked there blocking the light ? Am I missing something? Don't get it😕. So much for when she's sat feeding baby whilst watching Jace in garden. The weirdest unfamily friendly house I ever did see .
I may have remembered wrongly but I’m certain there’s not even a gate separating the back garden and front driveway?? That’s so unsafe! Cue images of Lazy trying to feed the baby and having to continuously get up to run and catch Jace with the baby hanging off her as he disappears down the side 😂 On second thoughts, what am I thinking, of course it won’t be her. The poor girls will have to abandon any little school work they actually do and babysit Jace in the garden so Lazy can sit with baby...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she'll changer her mind after reading on here and put the corner sofa from the current living room in that seating area and put the mini sofas by the back door.

All that talk from Lazy about whether they will fill all the kitchen cupboards and counting the drawers was for Tattle's benefit as we've said the kitchen bit is too small.

Having those cupboards on the island where the stools will be would annoy me, if you wanted something out of a cupboard and someone was sat on a stool you'd have to ask them to move. I suppose it wouldn't be a problem if you put something in there you hardly use but knowing the Minghams they'll probably put their plates in there.

Reactions: 16
So their lounge is basically going to be by the back doors, with a view of either the pylons and motorway or the clapped out car/caravan?

what sarah Ingham thinks her kitchen looks like v the actually tit show that it is
I'm sure that's just a seating area and they have another two lounges/sitting rooms at the front of the house.

One of my friends has a huge house, but not as big as the Ingham's new house but still large with two living rooms, dining room, kitchen with a dining area and lounge area, 5 bedrooms etc. It's OK being able to afford the mortgage but the cost of running the house is huge! I'm not just on about gas and electricity but they have a cleaner and gardener as they can't keep up otherwise. Council tax is huge, so is things like mortgage insurance, building insurance etc and the maintenance costs soon add up. Just little things like window cleaners, two boilers to service, guttering being cleaned, decorating isn't cheap and say goodbye to doing things like treating your fences yourself as there's just too many. Even the most motivated person not having to go to work would find it basically a full time job trying to run the house themselves, especially around parenting. Hopefully they've considered all this as houses can just become money pits.

I've got a decent sized four bedroom house and we often considered about buying a bigger house but I honestly don't think I'd want all the extra work and costs that comes with it.

Reactions: 23
Creepy's losing his hair ,it's getting quite sparse
No door in the bathroom watch him wiping his arse 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They will film him getting glasses, cause views and content but he will never wear them

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed, Chris doesn't actually drive that often anymore. If they go out as a family, Sarah usually drives. If I hadn't seen him drive Jace to his appointment, I'd have thought he had had a driving ban. Seems odd if you can drive but never do considering he always drove everywhere.
Probably drunk too much the night before!!

Reactions: 6
"Solid marble floor" - pissed myself laughing at that one. She either thinks we don't realise they're fake or the builder has pulled a fast one and they've paid for solid marble but got this tit instead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.