The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure that's just a seating area and they have another two lounges/sitting rooms at the front of the house.

One of my friends has a huge house, but not as big as the Ingham's new house but still large with two living rooms, dining room, kitchen with a dining area and lounge area, 5 bedrooms etc. It's OK being able to afford the mortgage but the cost of running the house is huge! I'm not just on about gas and electricity but they have a cleaner and gardener as they can't keep up otherwise. Council tax is huge, so is things like mortgage insurance, building insurance etc and the maintenance costs soon add up. Just little things like window cleaners, two boilers to service, guttering being cleaned, decorating isn't cheap and say goodbye to doing things like treating your fences yourself as there's just too many. Even the most motivated person not having to go to work would find it basically a full time job trying to run the house themselves, especially around parenting. Hopefully they've considered all this as houses can just become money pits.

I've got a decent sized four bedroom house and we often considered about buying a bigger house but I honestly don't think I'd want all the extra work and costs that comes with it.
I have a 6 bed Victorian terraced in a poor inner city area
I do have my dream kitchen but nothing like the inghams. It is very well equipped as I love cooking.
I would not be happy with a kitchen like lazy and no lazy I’m not jealous.

Reactions: 12
"Solid marble floor" - pissed myself laughing at that one. She either thinks we don't realise they're fake or the builder has pulled a fast one and they've paid for solid marble but got this tit instead 🤣🤣🤣
Oh god, I hadn't thought of that, I'm hoping it's the latter, it'll be the equivalent of her tat n me ethos😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed, Chris doesn't actually drive that often anymore. If they go out as a family, Sarah usually drives. If I hadn't seen him drive Jace to his appointment, I'd have thought he had had a driving ban. Seems odd if you can drive but never do considering he always drove everywhere.
He's probably been on the sauce... 🍺🍻🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾

Reactions: 3
In last night's vlog Sarah said they hasn't been mentioning much about the new house because they "didn't feel comfortable" disclosing information yet.
She knows that the "haterzzz/trolls" know where it is, just shows that she's worried about the ifam turning up to greet them at their new house. Has there actually ever been any cases where their "fans" have stalked them outside their home or was that just a fabricated story for views?
It was fabricated to gain views - we saw them from a distance a few years back and nobody around them was bothered about them - they seem to think their ifam follow them everywhere.

Reactions: 12
I may have remembered wrongly but I’m certain there’s not even a gate separating the back garden and front driveway?? That’s so unsafe! Cue images of Lazy trying to feed the baby and having to continuously get up to run and catch Jace with the baby hanging off her as he disappears down the side 😂 On second thoughts, what am I thinking, of course it won’t be her. The poor girls will have to abandon any little school work they actually do and babysit Jace in the garden so Lazy can sit with baby...
Have you gone mad????? You will grow a beard before Lazy gets up and runs anywhere and I mean in her whole entire life. I might actually be wrong - if there was a free ‘supermarket sweep’ at B and M she might just sprint and work up a sweat. Suddenly I feel quite nauseous.

I wonder if she'll changer her mind after reading on here and put the corner sofa from the current living room in that seating area and put the mini sofas by the back door.

All that talk from Lazy about whether they will fill all the kitchen cupboards and counting the drawers was for Tattle's benefit as we've said the kitchen bit is too small.

Having those cupboards on the island where the stools will be would annoy me, if you wanted something out of a cupboard and someone was sat on a stool you'd have to ask them to move. I suppose it wouldn't be a problem if you put something in there you hardly use but knowing the Minghams they'll probably put their plates in there.
The ‘back door’? I’m certain the Ingham gaff has luxury bifold doors. These are needed to enjoy the enviable panoramic views of the pylons.
I’m sitting in the court yard of my very old cottage enjoying the sunshine with the dog, watching my new pet rabbits running around their pen. I’ve fed the birds and the rose bushes are starting to sprout but would give all up to look at pylons and smell Creepy ‘dumping’ in the bog without a door.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like its more effort to drive round the back jist to bring shopping in. I bet thiers not much walking difference between the front and back with the kitchen being in the middle

Reactions: 8
I feel like its more effort to drive round the back jist to bring shopping in. I bet thiers not much walking difference between the front and back with the kitchen being in the middle
She’s just trying to justify the shoddy layout

keep telling yourself sarah you might start believing it. You entire layout of the house is a joke and will be even more so once the Inghams rock up

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t understand how they are moving stuff in when the dont own it yet? There’s rules isn’t there? You know on completion day when the keys are released and the property is “yours”. Unless they have come to some sort of arrangement with the seller. I’m just so confused by it!

If there is still building work going on has it not been inspected yet and signed off?
I think they are renting it 🤨
What a bloody tit show
You could have a much lovelier house than that but again it’s all show and no substance
And how the actual truck are they all going to fit in that car.a.van? how and why? their lives make no sense whatsoever

Reactions: 6
The neighbour/builder is a right chav I would be more worried he would nick your fridge freezer if you didn’t own the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Open plan bedroom/en suites are a pain. I know because I've got one. My toilet is behind a closed door though.

A garage at the back of the house right outside the bifold doors? Great idea. Love them some car fumes and the opportunity to run over a small child. Stupid design. A garage attached to a house should have a door to the inside. This one doesn't appear to. I hope they plan on adding some sort of awning because it sure rains a lot in England.

Why are they moving new furniture into a dusty building site and removing all the protective plastic from the appliances?

I can't believe the shoddy finish on the window. No doubt the rest of the house is the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where are they going to put the pervavan? Even if they put the car in the garage, the van still going to be there

Reactions: 8
Things that you shouldn't have to say when you have bought a £700k new build but you do because you're an Ingham

"Don't play too close to the motorway"

"Don't do a poo I'm about to go to bed"

"If you eat one more creme egg you won't be able to fit in the shower"

"No, you can't build a tree house in the pylons"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Being new here, can I ask whether it’s normal to get adverts for things that aren’t related at all to my own browsing history, but which are uncannily relevant to the Inghams? Like soundproofing double glazing (couldn’t help thinking of the motorway), and divorce lawyers?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Solid marble floor" - pissed myself laughing at that one. She either thinks we don't realise they're fake or the builder has pulled a fast one and they've paid for solid marble but got this tit instead 🤣🤣🤣
Probably the latter. The builder looks well dodgy with his fur coat, stood in front of his marble staircase. He's probably cut a ton of corners in this house.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.