The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah same here, I got sent a sunflower lanyard from my local train company, however I use it to show that I have a hidden disability and will still wear a mask, some people are just selfish and as long as they’re not inconvenienced it’s okay

Reactions: 17
As my mother would say.”spoil another couple
when in the supermarket a few weeks ago
i don’t believe he ever sets foot in a hairdressers.can you imagine him taking the beanie off and sitting along with others.no chance .lazy or granny cuts it.

Reactions: 15

That made me think why didn't he just shave it all off if he wears the beany all the time ?

Reactions: 13
It is part of the herpes virus. And so is the Cmv virus which can harm unborn babies!
I have this myself and I have treatment for it, she won't get treatment as she finds it expensive or the NHS take piss. X

Reactions: 5
Did you notice Creepy with his latest Instagram skating post? The track was Cash Cow!

Reactions: 9
Did you notice Creepy with his latest Instagram skating post? The track was Cash Cow!
He's used that track before on a vlog were he had music blasting while doing housework. Few ifam asked in comments what the tune was. I replied cash cow exactly what they see you all as. It was removed and I got blocked.

Reactions: 35
I do I have had 1 for years due to a heart condition and my son has one for flying due to health issue we don't have them for fun and when we get off the plane if we can queue we will but have been times landed in America and wait has been over hours! And we have been asked if we would like a seat or taken through quicker Before covid more and more people were becoming aware and getting them but still harder to get now with covid you can just walk in local supermarket and pick one up! I bet will be pointless now travelling etc which is a disadvantage for people generally helped! Saying that now I'm in a high risk pregnancy but even before that the few times I did go out I wore a mask not just for me but for others! I've been in the odd supermarket but any other shop it's been over 16months and thanks to people like her don't see it being a long time yet before I get into! The worse thing is the few times I have been out its not the people that need them I see wearing them (I know its hard to tell) but when you see whole families not wearing them and joking about it etc makes you so mad

Reactions: 12
Ive tried to wear a mask but my anxiety is so bad I just can't breath, then I get hot, dizzy and sweaty and nearly pass out. Im not great in shops anyway with my anxiety so the mask makes it even worse. I wear a sunflower lanyard and I do try and wear a mask for doctors appts ect. Not all of us wear them just to get out of wearing a mask

Reactions: 28
not giving them a watch but was reading comments and just seen this one busted :-

34 minutes ago

Saw you in the primark queue, but thought I leave you to finish your greggs I'm nervous meeting new people

Reactions: 40
If there not going to bother wearing face masks they shouldn't be going out.

Reactions: 25
Those poor people having to go into Primark after they have gone around touching everything.

Reactions: 17
Yeah I know what you mean, my anxiety makes me clammy and breathless. In fact, the shop I find worse for it is Primark... I haven’t been in since having to wear a mask because I just know it’ll be a bad idea

Reactions: 15
They’ve taken Isla today too. So unnecessary.
Just because the shops are open doesnt mean you have to go

Yeah I know what you mean, my anxiety makes me clammy and breathless. In fact, the shop I find worse for it is Primark... I haven’t been in since having to wear a mask because I just know it’ll be a bad idea
I completely agree, primark is the worst and I wont be going back there for a long time!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.