Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
She could have a face shield on instead of a mask. That doesn't restrict your breathing. Would be better than nothing.

Reactions: 29

ANYway

She is such a hateful bitch ! She Just can't help stirring the pot ! I think she misses the point of the mask wearing 🤦 🙄 oh and she says she's always having to defend her actions online when people question her "choices" well when you put yourself and your children on a public platform and then do stupid things ... Then yes you should have to explain every stupid decision you make and every ridiculous choice !
Getting hotter!! It was minus fkn 1 when I went to work this morning! Still should be keeping your distance from people too not taking selfie’s! Stupid selfish bitch 😡

• Angry

Elle34

Chatty Member
Wow the views on last nights vlog (well lack of) are embarrassing for the one million strong Ifam!
Oh dear that is very low 🤣🤣 1 mill strong my arse , Sarah little 10 yr olds ain't bothered by a 36 yr old mum trying on maternity clothes looking like a potato 😀😉

• Haha

Katielle13

I really hate the mentality that if you do something/buy something for one child you have to do it with your other children. My sister has 4 and if I take the younger one out while the older ones are at school she’s always making sarcastic digs about how the youngest is my favourite and I don’t have time for the older ones. Sarah, your other children will survive if you only take one of them to the shops with you. You don’t have to go everyday so that your full brood have had w chance to walk around Primark emptying Nana’s bank account!

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Chris, you said you & Sarah have a wardrobe room attached to your bedroom - you do know that room you talk about is actually bedroom number 7!!!! You TWAT!!!! And by the way its the smallest bedroom in pylon palace and is approx 14ft6 x 11ft1 - so not a really big double room. Please remove your head from your arse.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Not sure if I’m remembering correctly but I’m sure when Isabelle was shopping the other day she was buying size 14 clothes. Looking at Isabelle she certainly doesn’t look to be anywhere near a 14, but I do remember in an older vlog Sarah was telling her to get a bigger size in some things as well. I hope Sarah hasn’t convinced her she’s a 14, not that it’s a bad size but she’ll surely be walking around with ill-fitting clothes?!
Sarah always tells her to get bigger sizes. She's so jealous of Isabelle and tries to get her daughter to buy bigger sizes so she can feel better about her own size.

If Isabelle is a size 14 (she's not) then Lazy has never been a size 14... Or even the size 10 she used to claim to be.

• Sad

Scotblock

VIP Member
Blimey, that sofa and table combo is just plain hideous. Crushed grey velvet, diamond encrusted - they are the definition of chav aren’t they. They have absolutely no taste when it comes to furniture, clothes, well just anything really.
Unfortunately, decor wise it appears the Inghams think the height of sophistication is still the white and grey, crushed velvet, sparkly mirror etc trend of circa 2011.

• Haha
If her GP is anything like mine at the moment you can take a picture and send it to them on an online consult. There really is no excuse to getting it sorted out. A strong dose of anti virals would clear it up as long as she stopped touching it and wearing make up on it during that time
Poor Frank might not be blessed with good looks or lucky in his choice of lodgings but I am so very fond of him and his many children. If he’s making Lazy’s life a misery that’s good enough for me - here’s to Big Frank 🥂

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I was coming on to say the same thing! I
And then Sarah encouraging people to visit a different shop everyday, spreading covid whilst they are at it!
The thing is isabelle could have quietly gone shopping and no one would have known. But no, mother of the year makes her take a full blown vlogging camera and record it

• Angry

DMK 99

Sarah's insta is good if anyone wants a giggle. Sarah's "friends" appear to be snacks and a single glass of fizzy juice 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Web30

VIP Member
He litterly needs glasses for a few weeks, no need to clickbate thats somethings wrong.

• Wow

Disneyfan24

I'm beginning to get suspicious of this house move. I mean what's happening with the buyers for their house. They can't honestly keep renting. It's all very farfetched if you ask me,

Shi*sandgigs

I can't believe that they had Jace's eyes dilated at the doctors and didn't bring any sunglasses for that poor child to wear outside in the bright sunlight. No wonder the poor kid was upset, his eyes hurt. I can't believe they would risk further damaging his vision like that.
Poor Jace. My little boy had to have his eyes dilated at 2.5 and we took sunglasses and a hat for him and went straight home to a dark room after. Breaks my heart, we do the same now and he is 7.

• Sad
  • Angry

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Yeah same here, I got sent a sunflower lanyard from my local train company, however I use it to show that I have a hidden disability and will still wear a mask, some people are just selfish and as long as they’re not inconvenienced it’s okay 🙄
Ive tried to wear a mask but my anxiety is so bad I just can't breath, then I get hot, dizzy and sweaty and nearly pass out. Im not great in shops anyway with my anxiety so the mask makes it even worse. I wear a sunflower lanyard and I do try and wear a mask for doctors appts ect. Not all of us wear them just to get out of wearing a mask 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Otterwise

VIP Member
Really weird how half her kids she squeezes into clothes too small and wants to keep them teeny tiny and then isabelle she’s jealous of and tries to make dress in bigger sizes. No coincidence that sarahs started doing her hair like a teen and dressing like one. Instead of feeding your husbands preferences for the under 20s maybe leave him and have some self respect
I have been wanting to comment on her teen hairstyles for ages! You hit the nail on the head Vloggerfam. It's almost like she is mirroring a certain look/style and especially in the pregnancy bump photos. It's very odd.
I also notice that Isabelle seems to shrink into herself (don't know if I'm explaining correctly) in some situations. She deliberately tries to deflect attention on her body when Sarah is around and sometimes looks like a scared puppy that is just waiting for a rebuke.
She is far more relaxed when she takes photos for her Insta and more relaxed around Creepy. I also don't like the subtle digs that Lazy and Creepy take towards Isabelle under the guise of teasing. Her being too big for the sloth chair for example and Lazy constantly referring to Isabelle being bigger than her.

• Heart
  • Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
I WAS ALMOST KNOCKED OUT BY MY SISTER!

Lazy is back from Costa with a chai latte for Creepy. Homeschooling is done today Creepy was teaching the girls algebra. Algebra is the difficult for most people normally but they did well and he's proud of them. It's now lunchtime. There was a knock at the door and he got an Amazon parcel. This week is a busy old week and one of the thing he wants to do is finish the caravan and show the family. There's more deliveries to come, including a camera handle because Esme broke it. Wire has arrived because he has major electricals to finish. Lazy tells us Costa are doing 50p drinks so she went in and asked about it. She had the app so could get the drinks of three decaff lattes for herself, Isabelle and Esme and a hot chocolate for Jace and Isla to share. Lazy tries to get him to say hot chocolate.

Yesterday Lazy bought slippers for herself, Esme and Isabelle for the new house but she couldn't find any for Isla and Lazy could tells she was disappointed. Creepy decides he also wants some slippers for the new house. People kept tagging Lazy in the Matalan baby sale and she wanted to go there anyway to have a look but there was nothing. The slippers were only £5 and she also got fidgets. Jace pics up Creepy's chai latte whilst everyone is preoccupied with filming the vlog so he takes it off him. Lazy tells him he can't have coffee but she can get him a drink of juice. She tell us you just need to explain things to him.

Lazy wants to how us what she got in Matalan. She got Jace a pair of shoes because he only had pumps. Hi Steve and Granny Jane were outside when Lazy pulled up, and Jace was out there with bare feet. They were £8 in size 6 but Lazy is unsure what size he is. She also got socks and vests for the baby. Lazy has to save Jace from the imaginary dinosaur She bought him a £7.50 outfit in Primark yesterday and he's already spilt hot chocolate on it. She's also got him a romper, baby girl sleepsuits, an outfit for Isla and cheap tracksuits for Jace from Matalan. Jace has started repeating everything and think's it's hilarious. She has 100 baby outfits to do for Baby and Me. Jace picks up Isla's pen and starts drawing.

Isabelle and Esme have come outside for fresh air because they didn't know what to do. Esme is having five minutes to herself on the trampoline whilst Isabelle is stood outside the net filming. Esme falls against the net and Isabelle says she knocked her out. It hurts Isabelle's back when someone bounces her. More trampoline footage.

Lazy has finished her work for the day. She's going out today and jut remembered when her neighbour texted. She's going to see the neighbour and some friends. Creepy says she can put her drink on her belly and Lazy says how massive it is. Because Lazy forgot, she hasn't got snacks other than grilled halloumi to take over.

The madness of after dinner just finished and they got cleaned up. The night time routine is hallway done. He dreads this part of the day because the house is filled with boxes for moving and never feels like the house is clean and tidy. Jace has fallen sleep on Lazy's bed and Creepy wakes him up. He fells asleep as soon as he put the final spoonful of yoghurt in his mouth. He's at an awkward stage where he never naps in the daytime but some days he can't stay away until night time and falls asleep at dinner time, which is annoying because he can only have a half hour nap. Creepy has been calling hairdressers today to try and get booked in for a haircut. He was unsuccessful so will try again tomorrow. You should've booked in advance then you idiot, not waited until the day they reopened.

His Amazon things didn't arrive so will wait for tomorrow. His camera handle has arrived. Creepy gives an in depth talk about the handle. Is comes with a holder for your phone or go pro and will leave a link in case anyone wants to get one themselves. It's time to get everyone to bed.

Lazy is home in time to give Isla a pog before bed. Creepy has got a new lens for his camera. Lazy has had a nice evening catching up with friends and forgot how much she needed nights away from the kids. She's not complaining though because she couldn't think of a better title than mum, but she had a lovely evening. She's in her pjs because she was freezing. Isla is making faces at the camera in the background. She took a Baby and Me blanket to keep her warm but her cheeks are red from the cold. Tomorrow will be a really cool vlog. I bet it won't be.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-04-14 194946.png
Screenshot 2021-04-14 194910.png
Screenshot 2021-04-14 193550.png
Screenshot 2021-04-14 193450.png
Screenshot 2021-04-14 193421.png
Screenshot 2021-04-14 190300.png

• Heart