Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
HARDCORE NEW HOUSE FURNITURE SHOPPING!!

Isla is starting the vlog today. The girls have finished their schoolwork so are taking Prinny on a walk to the field. Isabelle want to do an outfit of the day when they get there. Once at the field, Isabelle implies that Prinny is a little overwhelmed and then shows us everyone's outfits. She says Lazy will have Esme for wearing her glittery ugg boots for the walk but Esme says she need to break them in. Esme is a size 3 and Lazy is a size 5.

Prinny runs around the field, enjoying a rare taste of freedom. Isabelle films herself chasing Esme. Then there is black and white footage of Isabelle chasing Esme? Why, just why? We're not in the 1950s and it isn't going to get you more views. It's not cute and its not clever.

Lazy says Jace is so cute; he's wearing a baseball cap backwards and a helicopter patterned t-shirt. They go out into the garden

The Inghams have driven to Ikea and Lazy is way more excited about the shopping trip than she should be. She cackles about Creepy's head and he moans at her to get him out of the shot. Jace has fallen asleep so they're sitting for five minutes so he wakes in a good mood. Big Frank has returned beneath her nose. They're going to have a wander around Ikea. There are a few things they have in mind to buy but Lazy is unsure if they will get everything they want to buy because it includes a sofa, which won't fit in the car. Lazy is looking forward to having a wander around and seeing what is in stock.

Jace is laying on a blanket in the bottom of a trolley. Isabelle and Esme want to have some plants hanging off the ceiling like one of the Ikea display but Isabelle thinks it would be a bit random. Lazy thinks it would look cool. The bathroom will have a pink and grey theme. Isabelle and Esme need sofas for their huge bedrooms. Lazy thinks it would be a good idea to get sofa beds for when friends or sisters come for sleepovers. Isabelle wants her sofa to be beige. Lazy looks at the eucalyptus plants. The Inghams then see a sofa bed made up that would be perfect for their bedrooms.

Jace sits in a small chair and there is a larger one next to him. Lazy says the bigger one is for Dadda but Isabelle sits in it. Jace starts screeching so Isabelle has to get up and Creepy sits in the chair instead. Isabelle gives Jace a piggyback and runs around Ikea with him, Creepy chases them. For goodness sake it's a furniture store, not a playground!

Creepy asks Jace what is on his top. He feels naughty being in Ikea but it's really fun looking at all the stuff for the house. Lazy is piling in everything she sees.

Next, they deign wardrobes for the walk in wardrobe. Creepy is getting them delivered and installed because it will take him 10 years to build.

Time to test Jace's animal knowledge at the stuffed toy section. The Inghams pick up a few toys and Jace screams when he sees a green dinosaur. He puts his hand around the neck of the dinosaur and says hello to it. Creepy asks if they should get it for his new bedroom but Jace wants it now. Lazy picks up another dinosaur but he wants the bigger one. Lazy and Creepy have a wardrobe room attached to their bedroom so have lots of space to fill with wardrobes. They walk past the restaurant and Creepy was hoping to smell meatballs but there wasn't one. He can't wait to have meatballs but then remembers he's pretending to be vegetarian so has to go and check to see if they do veggie options. He's unsure when restaurants open. Lazy is seeing a lot of things she wants for Jace's bedroom. They argue about stuffed animals.

The shopping was expensive but they got a lot of the blind and bits & bobs they need. Creepy is unsure if it will fit in the car so tells Lazy she may need to walk home. She tells him she could strap him to the roof and drive but he declines.

After a longer than expected time in Ikea, Lazy had no time for the Range. the Inghams have a garden date with their friends Stacey and Terry. The girls are excited to ran around to see their friend Lottie. They have some bottles of non alcoholic deliciousness. Lazy tells Jace he looks cool again. Jace asks for Creepy's help but Lazy tells him that he doesn't need any help. Cleeeeeeever boy says that Postman Pat's van is a bus.

Jace shows Lazy a football. Isla nearly hits Stacey with another ball. Stacey throws the ball for Jace. Drone shots of the sunset, train line and motorway. Well I guess we'll have to get used to motorway drone shots.

Creepy makes a milkshake and says he needs strawberry milkies before bedtime every single day. Then he sings the Crusha milkshake advert tune. Something exciting has arrived for Creepy; a battery to battery charger. Come back tomorrow for more about that. They got home to a super king bed on the driveway, which they knew was being delivered today. They told the deliveryman to leave it in the garage but he ignored them and left it on the driveway. The Inghams spent an afternoon with their good only bestest friends in the entire world. They didn't film much because they were catching up with each other's lives. They're now getting everyone ready for bed. Jace fell asleep in the car and is now having a pog with Isla.

Lazy was reading the vlog comments and there was so many nice ones about how amazing the black and white stripy dress looked. It wasn't the one she felt most comfortable in but will feel more comfortable wearing it. the comments have lifted how Lazy feels. She will wear it in the summertime when she is big and hot.

Tomorrow is an exciting day and we won't want to miss it. Lazy moans about how loud he is. We will get to see new stuff about the new house. There's no need Creepy. Honestly, thanks for the offer but we've had the house tour.

End of vlog

Maybe Lazy could do her pregnancy photoshoot for Bubs in the Ikea bathtub
Screenshot 2021-04-17 210333.png

Screenshot 2021-04-17 210801.png
Screenshot 2021-04-17 210653.png
Screenshot 2021-04-17 210455.png

Screenshot 2021-04-17 211253.png
Screenshot 2021-04-17 211029.png
Screenshot 2021-04-17 212212.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Luna-tik

Prinny’s early morning walk more likely just open the back door, and push her out to do a wee in the garden.

• Sad
  • Haha

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
She 100% should not be driving if she's passing out silly bint. She's thick as pigs poop . Honestly I despair my daughter is 11 and has epilepsy and she still wears one even though one of the tests they do is a puffing test to see how brain reacts to lack of oxygen so could technically be exempt but if she got covid it could send her seizures into overdrive so being sensible and protecting child .
These pair of cretins get more child like by the day its the children parenting the adults most of the time I'm 100% sure mental health possibly bipolar is a big problem for them both . Grow up and act like parents ya morons. Poor Jace being 2 he would struggle to understand what was going on and would have been scared and we have all seen how creepy and Lazy react to that by laughing they don't deserve 1 child let alone 5 . 🤬🤬🤬🤬😡🤡🤡🤡

• Heart

sneakypeak04

infuriates me that esme and lazy aren’t wearing masks. Being pregnant and passing out is no excuse for sarah, she seems fine to me walking about in her big coat in a hot stuffy primark. Surely she would want to be protecting herself and her unborn baby?? wear a fucking mask. My cousin was pregnant and managed to wear a mask everytime it was needed? esme is the same age as my younger brother and he too also wears a mask when it’s required. Absolutely ridiculous. They aren’t only risking themselves it’s other people. People with breathing issues manage to wear masks? They have no excuse. If they get covid i won’t feel sorry at all i’ll just laugh they’re absolute idiots
I along with my NHS family work as NHS front line and wear a mask for 11/12hrs a day unless on a break and full ppe when needed I also have asthma, underneath our ppe we wear our uniforms yes we are hot but if it means that we can protect each other and our patients then happy to wear it ! Take that teddy bear of your back and protect yourself and everyone around you Sarah put a mask on all we are asking is for the hour your in shop you wear it !

• Heart

ye_fab

sorry the time they took to prove they had 11 drawers in the kitchen??? im sure all your 12 year old IFAM are so jel

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Sarah is going to be seething DVG just announced how much their new house was, over double what the minghams have paid for the pylon palace!
I can only imagine what her and old creeps say, hopefully along the lines of ‘if you weren’t such a fucking perv, that would be us’

• Haha
  • Wow

Lolly52

As always, my heart goes out to Isabelle. She wears clothes that are so unflattering, I think its because she doesn't have many, if any, peers to mix with and only has lazy's dreadful style influence. Those clothes she had on today were awful, truly awful, the trousers were too short, the trainers were naf and the top was the sort that you may wear for a proper forest dog walk, under a jacket.
It's sad as they, supposedly, have the money for decent items, but even if they buy cheap, she could still look good, she is a pretty girl, but that's all being hidden under awful styles and unstyled, greasy hair.
Another example of neglect, and its very sad.

• Sad

M_stalker

Chatty Member
All I could think about watching poor little Jace walk out of the hospital was how badly I just wanted to give him one of those mumma bear type hugs and shield his little eyes from the sun. Chris couldn't even put the camera down to put Jace's hood over his head as a little bit of shade, the poor thing was squinting and clearly distressed. I hate the whole family but little Jace is still young and not quite fully poisoned by these twats, he is genuinely a sweet little boy, but not long till they ruin him.

• Sad

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Sorry Lazy but you will end up with severely messed up adults if you ever allow them to grow up.
No experience of normal life whatsoever,
no friends,
no education,
no stable life,
being dragged on numerous pointless holidays or stuck in the chavavan on garage forecourts,
no hygiene,
no haircuts or dental care,
thinking it's normal to shop every day and every little thing has to be a surprise,
cheap fast fashion, inadequate footwear,
Isabelle doesn't see her dad and his family.

• Heart

Basic

VIP Member
Why must they always film in their bedroom with the bathroom door open? There is always a towel on the toilet lid. I hope they don't reuse it. Who puts towels on toilets? :sick: When there's not a towel on the toilet, the lid is always up. Gross.:sick:

Imagine taking your whole family on an outing to Ikea during a pandemic. I don't care that restrictions have lifted. Use a bit of common sense. And wear a bloody mask.

Choco88

VIP Member
Why would you want that old Land Rover parked there blocking all the light? I guess it distracts you from the pylons..

• Haha

Miss Judgemental

She was with her friend. She's tagged her on Instagram. I find it really strange that a big deal is being made about a 16 year old going shopping with her friends. Hardly Clickbait material. Shows how sheltered she is.
They're doing it to try proving she's a normal teenager who has friend and independence. We're all moaning about Issy being held back by her parents. This is their way of countering it

memoii11

VIP Member
They're awful literally i tried to get the video taken down when they mentioned my name as their fans came for me, but I'm 23 years old im not afraid of little children or creepy and especially lazy. I will catch up with them one day x
They're the scum of the earth. A big dose of karma is building for them x

• Heart

Zade

I don’t think it’s strange, it looks like it’s a new friend if I had to guess, I don’t think she has been mentioned anywhere before by Isabelle
Good for her if she made a new friend cause she needs em.. too bad she’s moving an hour away
So Isabell went to meet a new "friend" on her own, someone she has never met before and has only ever probably spoken to online and that is OK?
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Abbvay

VIP Member
Isabelle seems to act like catching the train with a friend is a big deal. Is she going to ever make the journey from the new house to meet a "friend", where she would have to travel alone. I doubt it.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Did anyone notice the dinosaur egg was in a glass vase, rather than a bowl, surely they have a plastic bowl!
Wonder who the friends were ? Gone all out on the snacks...again 😂😂😂
She’s posted a picture of fizz on purpose to try and goad the trolls. Nice try sarah but no one gives a damn

assume by friends she means a member of the family that’s on the payroll

• Haha

Kitty2020

VIP Member
Re: Isabelle’s ‘home shopping’ and more.

This poor girl - getting breathless with excitement over a decorative hour glass, next to 20 other identical ones, ‘so cuuute’. Exactly like her dysfunctional mother. What have they done to her?

Most of us here remember being teenagers. What decorated my walls reflected my interests - posters of favorite pop & movie stars, album covers, special trinkets, pictures of cats etc. Drawing pins held them up - I don’t think Bluetac had been invented then!!

How many of us had ‘themed rooms’ planned by our mothers? I think I helped choose wallpaper but that was it.

Of course times change, but I know a bunch of us here still remember the first record they bought, the first album. Fine, if the kids are not interested in music, but what *are* they interested in? What has been encouraged? Buying more & more ‘fidget toys’? Give them something productive to get into and they won’t have any desire to fidget. Their brains are growing - FEED THEM! Feed them a diet of desire for knowledge, for figuring out stuff, for discovery.

These are such vital years - ages 9-16. What a tragic waste of time is inflicted on these children. What bad health habits are taking root?

On day one of shops opining, the greedy, dumb Lazy one was off to Primark. Here in my supposedly ‘posh’ town (it’s not that posh - we have a Primark too 🤣) there was a line outside Clark’s shoe shop - parents with young children, to buy proper fitting shoes. Maybe not the most fashionable, but I can speak for many of us who as young school children, we didn’t get that much say as our mums poked around asking if the shoes were ‘pinching our toes’. We had to walk up and down to make sure that they fitted well.
Granted, that’s not been possible during the pandemic, but have this family ever done this?

• Heart