The Ingham Family #156 Giving up self respect to have the Island of Portugal in her kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one from Tattle will be going near their house. Most people on here actually care about how their girls are being exploited and how badly Chris behaves.
If they are going to be worried about stalkers it should be the deranged fans who bought a copy of their baby and/or dog

• Heart
Reactions: 55
No one from Tattle will be going near their house. Most people on here actually care about how their girls are being exploited and how badly Chris behaves.
If they are going to be worried about stalkers it should be the deranged fans who bought a copy of their baby and/or dog
It also wasn't a regular tattler who leaked the house.

Reactions: 34
I don't think there will even be a vlog tonight, either some family emergency or a problem with uploading or they'll make out like they have to spend a day to pack. 🙄
But they are a day behind, no? It’s tomorrow’s one that will be missing... as Creepy himself said - because that are moving. Moving where though? That caravan has been enhanced for a reason beyond traveling in Europe - which is highly unlikely.
I’m with you guys who believe they are moving in - next up - We are a Traveling family.

Reactions: 6
I’d never harm them or go near their house.
I just like watching tattlers rattle their cage and seeing the fall out.
If that’s all that karma hands them they have got off lightly.

Reactions: 33
But they are a day behind, no? It’s tomorrow’s one that will be missing... as Creepy himself said - because that are moving. Moving where though? That caravan has been enhanced for a reason beyond traveling in Europe - which is highly unlikely.
I’m with you guys who believe they are moving in - next up - We are a Traveling family.
NO because all this came up yesterday, so for todays vlog is where there will be a lot of them missing cause they are throwing coffee up the wall

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.