The Ingham Family #156 Giving up self respect to have the Island of Portugal in her kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Neck lace
Screenshot 2021-04-03 174526.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are hoping to move this week, although the new house doesn't yet seem to be finished and the floor needs to be laid. It's Easter weekend so we'll see.
- More bragging about the new house because they have an island in the kitchen and gr-ah-night (granite) work surfaces. Yeah, good luck with keeping it clean Creepy.
- The caravan renovations are almost done and nearly ready for the grand reveal. I can hardly contain my excitement.
- Lazy has splashed out in Asda Home for the new house. Can't be that rich if they can only afford Asda! What happened to the £10k VAT refund?
- Jace celebrated his first birthday and Lazy splashed out yet again on toys he did not need, nor seem to be interested in. I don't think the Peppa Pig house has been seen since. The next birthday is Isla's so you'll probably need ear defenders for all the screaming.
- Lazy was moaning about having to put names on Easter baskets. She wouldn't last five minutes in a normal job.
- Creepy has been bragging about their Youtube plaques and a magazine Esme and Isla were in three years ago
- Lazy gave us more sneak peaks of the new house. It looks like marble threw up all over the house. Money doesn't buy class.
- We're apparently getting a sneak peak of the house in the vlog tonight, when they eventually decide to upload. An hour and a half late so far.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Can’t believe they’re moving to my area, it’s cheap round here for a reason

they obviously don’t know anyone round here who will protect them from the organised crime, I only give it a few months before their house gets robbed

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does this self proclaimed professional vlogger still not know how to schedule an upload to you tube :unsure: ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this perhaps the start of their secret hush hush if we go missing from YouTube for a couple of days its we in the middle of moving

Reactions: 18
If the sale hasn't gone through, how can they change things? What happens if the bail on the sale after making changes?

Reactions: 7
These are my guesses the second one has a house on there that's bigger and bespoke if you look at drawings it has an enclosed area for creepys house on wheels. Probably way off but 1st floor plan defo very similar to what we have seen and both gated community🤷‍♀️.Time will tell I guess
possibly but surely they would be upgrading room numbers since they have 5 already and complain it’s too small?? so i think unlikely plus she said it wasn’t online

Reactions: 5
If the sale hasn't gone through, how can they change things? What happens if the bail on the sale after making changes?
They haven't changed anything, they have just made out they have choice but in reality its an unfinished house with fittings they have no control over

Reactions: 13
Surprise, surprise we've not got the sneak peek of the new house, are they preparing their sob story for how it's all fallen through?

Any word in the sooper secret fan group as to why the vlog is so late?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
possibly but surely they would be upgrading room numbers since they have 5 already and complain it’s too small?? so i think unlikely plus she said it wasn’t online
The 1st one has a cinema room and study so possibilities of 7 bedrooms and I think they are bigger than you think as it's set over 3 storeys you have to look at brochures to get proper information. Also second one when I had a look it said one on gated community was bigger than 5 bed and bespoke it was all in information I just gave the screen shots from basic house on there as the only details of bespoke was what I've just said plus a picture of layout of house's and bespoke had a massive side garden /driveway big enough for the chavavan. I googled executive new builds north Yorkshire and looked at specification so don't know if it comes up on right move etc ? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Lazys a known pinoccio so God knows .

Reactions: 11
Surprise, surprise we've not got the sneak peek of the new house, are they preparing their sob story for how it's all fallen through?

Any word in the sooper secret fan group as to why the vlog is so late?
Nothing yet

Reactions: 4
They conveniently said that if they go quiet for a couple of days it's because of the move... then don't bother posting or will do it really late just to create interest. The photos show that it wasn't ready a couple of days ago, so it's unlikely to be ready now on a bank holiday weekend. If it is, I want the name of the builders so they can use their super speedy skills to finish my extension. I'll swap - my builders bought me a McDonalds the other day so I think Sarah would quite like them? I don't want Chris to do the electrics though.

Reactions: 13
One of the secret squirrels on the FB group said

The vlog is obviously late tonight guys. If you remember yesterday Sarah said they were going to the new house, if I remember rightly last time they went they struggled with signal to upload.

Reactions: 12
Deleted now but Chris replied to a comment about where the new baby was going to sleep and he said “in one of the nine bedrooms we have in the new house”. Got a lot of backlash for the snide remark and for boasting!! Can’t see any houses for 9 bedrooms, wonder if they’re making it up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I've said it before I won't believe that they're moving house until they actually move in.
The only thing that's moving in is creepy into his deluxe perveavan

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t believe they’re moving to my area, it’s cheap round here for a reason

they obviously don’t know anyone round here who will protect them from the organised crime, I only give it a few months before their house gets robbed
im thinking its the halifax new builds the 3 in a row. possibly a nicer area then bradford right next to ravo !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.