The Ingham Family #156 Giving up self respect to have the Island of Portugal in her kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers did such a good job that if I ever want to move house I'm just going to write a brief description of what I'm looking for, my budget, and sit and let them find possible houses for me.
Me too šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still canā€™t believe thereā€™s no pantry and that the garage has been plonked on at the back like it was an afterthought. No handrails on the staircase is plain stupid with kids. The carpet on the stairs in the builders house looks atrocious. Sorry builder man.
If you look at the plot it isn't wide enough for the garage to have been built on the side. On one side the house is pretty much touching the boundary line, creepy and his moobs won't fit through there! And on the other I think they'll just about manage to squeeze the rust bucket down, so a garage on that side wouldve been tiny.
I agree it looks ridiculous though but the lucky motorway users will have a good view of it, so silver linings and all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was after Alfie and Zoella cast them aside once it all came out about El Creepo ā€œallegedlyā€ sleeping with a 16 year old. Which remember people according to the Inghams is perfectly acceptable šŸ¤¢
ā€œIā€™ll pissing leak his address meā€

the quote of the century. Can imagine her face getting redder and redder and angrier and angrier as her new besties ā€˜lostā€™ the footage that could have put them next level and got a load of zoella fans over to them.

Now I cannot stand Alfie Deyes but he totally swerved their visit to his house and was one of the few that openly called chris out so I give him respect for that

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Surely they canā€™t pull out like that? If the builder has made loads of changes for them and Chris said the paperwork was all now done? Not sure how it works but how late in the game can you pull out.

Shut the door after the horse has bolted. Well done Inghams
My understanding is that the ā€˜paperworkā€™ mentioned was the official signing off the work. This would include the electrics and other services and building control. Creepy did say he had been organising insurance. They couldnā€™t exchange contracts without valid insurance as the property is at their risk from exchange of contracts. Until exchange either side could pull from the deal.

Reactions: 12
Tattlers did such a good job that if I ever want to move house I'm just going to write a brief description of what I'm looking for, my budget, and sit and let them find possible houses for me.
It is very lucrative to do this. I handled a major company relocation for several hundred people. It is also really interesting, although time consuming. Iā€™ve also found houses and met clients (footballers and their families) at the airport to accompany them to properties. I wish you well but donā€™t forget to do extensive research on schools, shopping (how close to b and m) and recreational (where can a skate rail be placed). Happy hunting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reading this thread has a made me laugh and took my mind off my kitten being at the vets for his neutering so thanks everyone for the laughs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wonder if she do her friday sneak peak to the fb group, or just direct them here.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's not as if it's only a few pylons in the distance. This will be the sweeping view from the back garden (from Google street prior to the 2 houses being built).

1617801753287.png

1617801460831.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Now they're moving to Lincolnshire, I wonder if they'll bother informing the local authority that they're home schooling. They won't have any checks from the LEA if they dont let them know will they? The girls' schools would have let their LEA know that the girls were now being home educated but the new Local Education Authority won't know of their existence.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The only question that remains is what on earth is the soopa doopa expensive thing going above Creepy and Lazy's bed - any guesses?
Iā€™m assuming she means on the wall above the headboard so my guess is a big fat ā€œLive Laugh Loveā€ or some other stupid quote and itā€™ll be in diamantĆ© and rose gold

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.