The Ingham Family #157 What a 'pylon' trash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @ChrissyPoo
Screenshot 2021-04-07 152422.png

TLDR
- I suppose the biggest bit of news is about the house which Lazy says would never be found one the internet. Massive shoutout to @Xcx for spilling the (coffee) beans.
- Money doesn't buy class but it does buy a 9 7 bedroom £700k marble monstrosity, located on contaminated farmland, overlooking the M1 and electricity pylons. It's strangely designed, with the garage at the back of the house. The Inghams' next door next door neighbour will be the builder of their house.
- This week, we got our first look inside the house. There won't be a proper house tour because of 'trolls', not that anyone needs a tour because there is already a Youtube video giving a tour of the builder's identical house next door. They seem to think the new kitchen has more cupboard space than their current house but it looks much smaller.
- Here's the best part of the sneak peek of the house vlog; they pretended to be meeting friends at a service station but in reality it's just on the hour long route to the new house.
- The Inghams have been radio silent since the leak of their new address, however the vlog was 2 hours late last night so it's probably safe to assume they know.
- Creepy 'accidentally' dropped Isabelle's phone in a waterfall ad was too much of a wimp to strip off, dive in and get it out. It took a real man to come and get the phone out of the water.
- Easter Sunday saw more grabbing of Easter eggs, including from chocolate hating Isabelle. Lazy lurked, waiting for an opportunity to steal some chocolate.
- Creepy stole Isabelle's hoodie last night, claiming he didn't know it was hers. He seems to be obsessed with her though so I don't believe a word of it.

Hi Steve. Did Creepy manage to clean the coffee off the walls yet?

What a beautiful view. I'm so jealous.
Screenshot_20210406_142148.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
A few pictures from the neighbours house that showed us where the inghams moves.
There were also a walk through video of the show homethat mysteriously dissapeared the next morning.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Does this remind anyone else of VUE cinema? My local one is just like this but on a much much much larger scale.
Same grey poles, same glass panels, same staircase with the bit fluted out at the end, same excessive waste of space around the glass viewing deck.
At least they can get the full cinema experience this time when they head to the 'cinema room'.
20210407_111859.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
A few pictures from the neighbours house that showed us where the inghams moves.
There were also a walk through video of the show homethat mysteriously dissapeared the next morning.
I still love that they’ve got a budget version of the neighbours. The neighbours marble floors compared to the Inghams is a massive difference

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ugliest house I’ve ever seen!! (No Sarah I’m not a jealous hater, I’m very happy with my beautiful 6 bedroom house in London😊 not a pylon in sight!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Guys slow down I I was asleep and woke up to over 10 new pages in the last thread and now a new thread omg 😂

Hi Steve

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I dont understand on that floorplan, why they have to walk through the cloakroom to the toilet...what a strange design.
It would make more sense to have that as a pantry, block the door from the cloakroom and have a door in the utility.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if the new builders have been made to sign a non disclosure on an Ibis napkin yet now they’ve been rumbled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Does this remind anyone else of VUE cinema? My local one is just like this but on a much much much larger scale.
Same grey poles, same glass panels, same staircase with the bit fluted out at the end, same excessive waste of space around the glass viewing deck.
At least they can get the full cinema experience this time when they head to the 'cinema room'.
View attachment 518386
Imagine someone left a toy on the top of that stairs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 518386
It’s like the stairs at my local JD Sports which has a health club in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Plonking my self ready for the circus to roll in to pylon towers

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m hoping this guy lives next door. 🤣

7A43B1B3-4239-4539-B2CE-155E4FE7371A.jpeg

Imagine the scene!

Chris skipping off into the field in his red Savile jacket and clutching a loaf to feed to the cow.

*Sarah narrating in her Auntie Mabel voice.*

Sheeps are grazing by the motorway as Chris sets off on an adventure to feed the neighbouring cow. The soft trickle of rain drizzles down next doors windows. Oh Chris is running..... Why you running babe? Slow down! The camera won’t focus. Tee hee hee.

*Chris* ARRGGGHHHHH!! IT’S NOT A COW BABE!! IT’S NOT A........

Chris and the breadcrumbs are catapulted over the fence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I dont understand on that floorplan, why they have to walk through the cloakroom to the toilet...what a strange design.
It would make more sense to have that as a pantry, block the door from the cloakroom and have a door in the utility.
Even more strange for me is the dressing room door is on the landing, so you have to walk out of the bedroom to go to the dressing room. So many design mistakes in that house, entry to the entertainment room built over the garage, you have to walk thru c and L bedroom then out onto the balcony to enter that room.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 518386
I showed the picture of the stairs to my husband last night and he asked if it was somewhere in the royal armouries museum. I told him what it actually is and he said he thought it was a museum and they'd just taken away "the interesting bits" whilst it's been closed.

I've only just noticed how small the bathroom looks on the top floor. It reminds me of the bathroom I had when I was a uni student in first year (and was just happy to have an "en suit") where it was so small you could have taken a shower and used the toilet at the same time, whilst being able to lean over the sink to brush teeth (I'd like to point out I never did all 3 at once though).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi Steve, Hi Granny Troll, Hi Creepy, Hi Lazy, Hi Silent Dave, Hi Builder, Hi Prinny Woo Too, Hi Ketrina (how’s the piles?), Hi Pylons, Hi Locals of Beltoft!👋🏼

I wonder if instead of counting caaas, lazy will be “helping” Jace count pylons instead? There’s plenty there and it all counts as “mingham school educshunnn”

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I would love to know what the other house contender looked like - if I remember correctly Sarah actually wanted the other one but Chris and the girls were set on Pylon Palace (great name by the way - can't remember which Tattler suggested it)... I'm sure Sarah said she preferred the location of the other one but, like with everything, what Christopher Malcom wants, Christopher Malcom gets - only I think he may end up with more than he bargained for (no pun intended) with this marble gem!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.