The Ingham Family #156 Giving up self respect to have the Island of Portugal in her kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming she means on the wall above the headboard so my guess is a big fat “Live Laugh Love” or some other stupid quote and it’ll be in diamanté and rose gold
Oh it'll be something similar to Stacey Solomon's greenery thing with the light up words then...

I'll go for "No! Hell no!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
See how ‘hilarious’ it is when all your kids hate you in ten years time when they are mentally scarred, don’t know how to interact with others, have no education and articles about their feckless parents are on the internet shall we sarah.
On the plus side, they'll have loads of videos of the abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Who's looking forward to tonight's vlog? 🤣 The house was outed on here at 12:36 pm so it'll be interesting to see how their moods are after that time, basically from the start of the vlog when Lazy gets up. Bet we won't see Creepy from the afternoon onwards. Lazy will say Chris is busy with work stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who's looking forward to tonight's vlog? 🤣 The house was outed on here at 12:36 pm so it'll be interesting to see how their moods are after that time, basically from the start of the vlog when Lazy gets up. Bet we won't see Creepy from the afternoon onwards. Lazy will say Chris is busy with work stuff.
Oh i think we will spot a mood change! That or itll be full of the kids.

Unless they were out all day and didnt even know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reading this thread has a made me laugh and took my mind off my kitten being at the vets for his neutering so thanks everyone for the laughs.
Best wishes to you and your kitten. He’ll be home soon and won’t even notice! One of mine needed a tiny stitch - that’s not normally how it goes, but one of his ‘love spuds’ hadn’t fully dropped 🙀
Still, it’ll all be better once he’s home. Congrats on doing the right thing 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think there will be a lot of vlogging from the girls. Maybe another skit!

Or there will be problems with uploading the vlog.... They did say they might have a few days off this week so they might just keep quiet and let teh ifam assume they are moving right now.

Reactions: 14
Lazy has been looking unbelievably smug a very lot lately ! Probably won't be able to show their faces later and will have the girls end the vlog!

Reactions: 15
Need to put up a sign on that stretch of motorway asking the lorries to honk their horns as they pass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lazy has been looking unbelievably smug a very lot lately ! Probably won't be able to show their faces later and will have the girls end the vlog!
Sister sleepover incoming.

Need to put up a sign on that stretch of motorway asking the lorries to honk their horns as they pass 😂
Honk if you hate n0nces.

View attachment 518263
Oh please, please, please let it be a canopy like this!! 🤣🤣🤣
She could have "Princess Delonge" written round the edges.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't think there will even be a vlog tonight, either some family emergency or a problem with uploading or they'll make out like they have to spend a day to pack. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Inghams #157. What's that coming over the hill ? Is it a pylon ? and another one, and another one ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It must feel awful knowing you're moving areas and even before you get there you know there's people there that hate you. You'd pull out, wouldn't you?! Not quite the fresh start they were hoping for. That's karma for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It must feel awful knowing you're moving areas and even before you get there you know there's people there that hate you. You'd pull out, wouldn't you?! Not quite the fresh start they were hoping for. That's karma for you.
I would seriously consider my life and what I had done if i was them, thing is wherever they go they will have people that hate them, I feel so sorry for the kids. Sarah should have left Chris when all the allegations came out.

I would seriously consider my life and what I had done if i was them, thing is wherever they go they will have people that hate them, I feel so sorry for the kids. Sarah should have left Chris when all the allegations came out.
I thought about the kids earlier, how they must be feeling since the house was outed on here. Unlike normal parents, they share everything with those girls and then twist it. No doubt the girls will now be terrified of moving into Plyon Palace, thinking some big bad trolls will be ready to knock down the door.
It's a disgusting way to parent.

The staircase. There’s having a grand staircase or there’s having a nice staircase and lots of usable space.
What they have is trying to be posh/opulent but unfortunately fails big time.
Jeeez. I’m embarrassed for them! Hhehehehe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.