The Ingham Family #154 1,2,3,4,5 got to keep the vlogs alive👶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I casually asked my mother if she bought lots of clothes in preparation for my arrival.
Granted, it was in the last century, and quite some years before most of the fans were born, however - she replied:
You don’t need many - just 3. Babies grow fast, apparently. One in the wash, one that you are wearing and one to be changed into.

I told her, very briefly, about this ludicrous woman who has bought stacks of clothes for a baby yet to be born. Obviously, things were done very differently when I made my debut. But it most definitely wasn’t about money - it was practicality.
Plus, everything was washed by hand, no washing machine back then, although there was a ‘spin dryer’.

My mother was very proud of the way she dressed my older sister and me. I think she made some of the clothes too - maybe most. Oh and she had a full time job as a professional which she returned to when I was old enough for nursery school.

Sure, everyone is going to parent their way, and as I have no personal experience, I’m only going off what I’ve seen and heard.

That amount of clothing is obscene for a fast growing baby. And as soon as the shops open, you just know she’ll be straight down to the nearest Primark to buy even more.
The woman needs help. Seems she’s actually starting to acknowledge her problem with shopping & hoarding. That’s a good start.
All of my girls clothes that remained serviceable were passed down to their sisters. This included school uniform. Obviously some items couldn’t be the stains from tomato soup etc saw to that and they all got some nice new outfits throughout the year. New baby clothes especially are used for such a short time it seems common sense to do this. However, we must remember Lazy didn’t seem to do much washing and probably left a trail of Jace’s clothes across the bins of the island of Portugal.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if they've known about this new house for some time and only just 'found it' for vlogs sake

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.