The Ingham Family #154 1,2,3,4,5 got to keep the vlogs alivešŸ‘¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s always Sarahā€™s big fat moon head on the camera checking her self out , she loves the sound of her own voice doesnā€™t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
According to their business financials their net worth is around Ā£650.
Ifam store has no vat number or even proper business details on
Baby and me has different names baby and me by Sarah ingham, baby and me brand.

ifam store falls under the Ingham family LTD brand so should have the business number and also the vat number clearly marked on it

tat and me, should clearly state the ACTUAL trading name. And as Sarah claims to be taking easily over Ā£85,000 a year, their vat number for that business too

correct me if Iā€™m wrong but even if they are paying all of their vat etc correctly they are breaking the law by not providing clear business information?
She dropped the ingham too, now itā€™s baby and me by Sarah

Reactions: 11
Same we had to move while shielding this year as landlord had to sell We can't get a mortgage as I don't work due to health issues etc which is so annoying as we have never missed a bill and pay everything upto date but also because of this and we support ourselves on what we can't get help or even on the council list let alone get a place although I do prefer private Just a joke when see people like this For the last year all we have had is my husbands basic furlough pay which is nothing but still managed to sort out a private move and pay all bills and provide my kids with what they need etc Don't get me wrong it's been bloody hard and stressful problems why I'm in early labour but my kids will always come first Then you see people like this!

Sorry for rant in hospital and catching up and she's just pushed me too far today šŸ¤£
You are doing amazing. Itā€™s been a hell of a tough year and I hear what youā€™re saying so much. Itā€™s all so hard and stressful. I ranted too as she pushed me too far! šŸ˜¬
I canā€™t stand the boasting ā€œwe have more than one loungeā€ type thing. Most people are barely making payments each month for things. I never begrudge peopleā€™s successā€™s but they really got on my every last nerve yesterday.
Good luck with your labour! Beautiful baby to look forward to šŸŽ‰ā˜ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I had a husband like Chris (not looks wise, thankfully), it started off OK but he became very controlling and moody. He was very neat and tidy and nasty when I failed to meet his standards. He found fault with everything I did and clearly hated my presence.
He also liked young girls, which got him into police trouble years after he left us. What I'm trying to say is that the nicest house in the world won't stop Sarah feeling that gnawing unhappiness in her stomach and the crying in secret because he can't bear the sight of her. I don't feel sorry for her, she's vile, but one day he will be off and unlike me, she won't find relief or freedom or real love.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
You are doing amazing. Itā€™s been a hell of a tough year and I hear what youā€™re saying so much. Itā€™s all so hard and stressful. I ranted too as she pushed me too far! šŸ˜¬
I canā€™t stand the boasting ā€œwe have more than one loungeā€ type thing. Most people are barely making payments each month for things. I never begrudge peopleā€™s successā€™s but they really got on my every last nerve yesterday.
Good luck with your labour! Beautiful baby to look forward to šŸŽ‰ā˜ŗ
Thanks althou I'm hoping he stays in a few more weeks yet šŸ™šŸ¤£ I know we don't have much and struggle but never talk about it and never ask for help but I Don't care we are rich in other ways I have 2 (almost 3 ) kids who despite there own issues are so helpful and caring and as healthy as can be They don't have much but so greatful for what they have and all there needs are meet. Where ever we have been living this year and despite really cutting back and shielding for a year so far the house is always full of love and laughter and that's what's important

• Heart
Reactions: 18
#155 we bought our house to make the haters jealous now we have an unaffordable mortgage

šŸ¤£

Reactions: 14
I had a husband like Chris (not looks wise, thankfully), it started off OK but he became very controlling and moody. He was very neat and tidy and nasty when I failed to meet his standards. He found fault with everything I did and clearly hated my presence.
He also liked young girls, which got him into police trouble years after he left us. What I'm trying to say is that the nicest house in the world won't stop Sarah feeling that gnawing unhappiness in her stomach and the crying in secret because he can't bear the sight of her. I don't feel sorry for her, she's vile, but one day he will be off and unlike me, she won't find relief or freedom or real love.
I am glad you're out of that now

The thing I don't understand with Chris and Sarah is that cheating is one thing - but persistently being cheated on by your husband with girls under 21/ teenagers (albeit over the age of consent in the UK- just), everything that Sarah is not, I don't know how she can look at him/live in the same house as him/share a bed with him. How low must you feel about yourself that you have to stay with Chris?

She has to justify it to herself somehow, but that attraction was allegedly going on way before YouTube. He can't use the excuse of teen girls throwing themselves at him because he was 'famous'

Reactions: 28
Money doesnā€™t buy happiness. They are cocky and arrogant now but karma will surely come - they donā€™t deserve any of this after what theyā€™ve done
Happiness is the best thing and they don't have that and don't look like they ever will money can't buy happiness therefore I would rather go down the route of happiness than what they are doing and anyway it could be any house they went to look at and take pictures at the same time doesn't mean that it is their house.
View attachment 495800
A reminder to all asking how much she makes on Tat & Me. This was her bragging on a home schooling FB page last year. If it is true she's definitely not declaring it all to HMRC
Its a downright disgrace that she is getting away with not informing HMRC about her salary or profits whichever way you look at it any earnings must be declared and if they are over the VAT amount the they should be registered for VAT which they are not or they would display it.

Reactions: 13
Can you see them sending the girls back to school, after they have moved? then S can will be able to concentrate on J and the baby?
I can't see her juggling home schooling, looking after a toddler and a newborn, then leave traveling for school holidays..... well that's what they need to do. C isn't capable of doing anything apart from making a fool out of himself.

Reactions: 18
As far as my mortgage advisor made me aware you need to declare if your business had any help during the past year including furlough payments and business bounce back loans and grants, we didnā€™t take any because we were told we wouldnā€™t get a mortgage if we had because the business would be viewed as unstable
They will find a way around it somehow as they always manage to get things sorted out unlawful or not

Reactions: 6
Happiness is the best thing and they don't have that and don't look like they ever will money can't buy happiness therefore I would rather go down the route of happiness than what they are doing and anyway it could be any house they went to look at and take pictures at the same time doesn't mean that it is their house.

Its a downright disgrace that she is getting away with not informing HMRC about her salary or profits whichever way you look at it any earnings must be declared and if they are over the VAT amount the they should be registered for VAT which they are not or they would display it.
Wasnā€™t there a conversation awhile back about people changing the name of there business after 12 months so that they didnā€™t have to register for VAT?

In lazyā€™s dreams, maybe the top half of the house without the basement šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Money doesnā€™t buy happiness. They are cocky and arrogant now but karma will surely come - they donā€™t deserve any of this after what theyā€™ve done
Indeed it doesnā€™t (money) buy happiness but there is a saying that ā€˜when money stops coming through the door, love flies out of the window. Iā€™m not sufficiently cynical to believe this has a blanket truth (no pun intended), but think if there are already difficulties building up then financial woes could be the catalyst to the end.
Problem is with Sarah if there ever was any love it flew the nest long ago and only money is papering over the very deep cracks which will inevitably end up a gaping hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.