The Ingham Family #154 1,2,3,4,5 got to keep the vlogs alive👶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but feel so sorry for jace. He sleeps in to god knows what time, has no routine, has no boundaries, is fed absolute rubbish and has no midday sleep or even quiet time, hasn’t ever been around a child his own age, his hair is over his eyes and his parents are douche bags. He actually doesn’t have a chance of succeeding at life.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can’t help but feel so sorry for jace. He sleeps in to god knows what time, has no routine, has no boundaries, is fed absolute rubbish and has no midday sleep or even quiet time, hasn’t ever been around a child his own age, his hair is over his eyes and his parents are douche bags. He actually doesn’t have a chance of succeeding at life.
Will be even worse when there is a newborn around, and she’s still homeschooling the older 3!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Will be even worse when there is a newborn around, and she’s still homeschooling the older 3!
Steady on!! Home schooling the older 3 seriously when is she actually sitting and teaching any of the girls anything.

We all know she doesn’t get out of her pit before 8:30-9am, by the time she’s risen drew some slugs on her face, fed Jason his 3rd breakfast it must be well after 10am. Next she’s gabbing at the camera at how much tat and me bunny ears names she needs to do, watching Jace play shouting good Boi. Then there is the daily shopping trips to the buy food as they are incapable of buying more than one meal at a time, not forgetting B&M for some more bargains.

She said it herself 8 year old Isla was sitting on the stairs waiting for them to come back when they buggered up to the office and left the kids to be doing homeschooling alone.

Those kids are getting next to no education now, hope they like their new bedrooms as their whole future has been sacrificed for it. No school, no dance, no gymnastics, no swimming lessons, no playgroups/nursery, no friends, no school proms, no school discos, no school trips..... A childhood of plastic tat and campsites!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Steady on!! Home schooling the older 3 seriously when is she actually sitting and teaching any of the girls anything.

We all know she doesn’t get out of her pit before 8:30-9am, by the time she’s risen drew some slugs on her face, fed Jason his 3rd breakfast it must be well after 10am. Next she’s gabbing at the camera at how much tat and me bunny ears names she needs to do, watching Jace play shouting good Boi. Then there is the daily shopping trips to the buy food as they are incapable of buying more than one meal at a time, not forgetting B&M for some more bargains.

She said it herself 8 year old Isla was sitting on the stairs waiting for them to come back when the buggered up to the office and left the kids to be doing homeschooling alone.

Those kids are getting next to no education now, hope they like their new bedrooms as there whole future has been sacrificed for it. No school, no dance, no gymnastics, no swimming lessons, no playgroups/nursery, no friends, no school proms, no school discos, no school trips..... A childhood of plastic tat and campsites!!
The ironic thing is she’s recording it all in Vlogs - the kids are not being educated and just seem to be used for vlog content - the young ifam are drained of their pocket money to buy merchandise and provide income

Reactions: 15
According to their business financials their net worth is around £650.
Ifam store has no vat number or even proper business details on
Baby and me has different names baby and me by Sarah ingham, baby and me brand.

ifam store falls under the Ingham family LTD brand so should have the business number and also the vat number clearly marked on it

tat and me, should clearly state the ACTUAL trading name. And as Sarah claims to be taking easily over £85,000 a year, their vat number for that business too

correct me if I’m wrong but even if they are paying all of their vat etc correctly they are breaking the law by not providing clear business information?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
With house I doubt if she kicked her pervert husband to kurb she would of got that house
But tbh now they so unrealatble , I'm not jel lazy, I have a house a nice house that's clean n tidy I have 4 kids sim ages to your ferrol kids they are clean go to school get education, have freinds, I have husband who works,damn hard , has worked all way threw pandemic while you swanned off to Europe,
Lazy you are so out of touch I do not know how u have got away with comments still on , why u get a kick out of appealing to young kids who may never get all stuff your kids get or ur chav palace ,
I hope u enjoy it while you can your day will come I do not know how you can still walk round with smug look on your face like you have ot all , you don't false and all lies and your hubby is all over Internet forever as a groomer and u for abounding your 4 month old baby on beech will this sprog be abounded on beech while u take dip in sea 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You are so right. I’ve said before my career changed (same employer) from valuing and selling beautiful upmarket homes to attending with bailiffs to repossess them. Most were genuine victims of recession, not over borrowing but the consequences both financially and family-wise were far reaching and devastating.I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy but these whooo hoooing foooooos deserve all they get. They ‘have nowt behind them’ and possibly not much ahead of them except misery and heartache.
p m I’mo Mm mmm. We’d get
My husband is an FCCA and Insolvency Practitioner and cannot fathom for the life of him who has given them a mortgage. He did say if they have taken furlough loans through the business, they could have a large deposit.
I can’t understand how Jace doesn’t get a daily bath, at that age and still in nappies...he needs it. Those finger nails 😳
Also how do very minor celebs (Not even putting Sarah and Chris into this category) I’m thinking the likes of Stacey Solomon and Joe (who has been bankrupt twice) HOW do they get mortgages that large?! Surely Sarah and Chris do not have enough money for a 9 bed house. I must be doing something wrong in life. And no I don’t want their lifestyle and to pimp my kids out on YouTube but I do feel envious that these people can have these luxury houses and holidays. I work so hard, feels so much all the time and can barely scrape by! 😩😢 I know life has always been unfair in this way but it does wind me up that Sarah can do what she wants, have as many kids as she wants, never have to get up at 4.30am feeling sick with dread about something at work, she never has to work all day and stress about childcare and kids when home from work. She makes £7000 a month doing those crap Easter baskets/baby tat apparently. GAH!!! Sorry for the rant!
i hear you that’s how I feel as well

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I work so hard, feels so much all the time and can barely scrape by! 😩😢 I know life has always been unfair in this way but it does wind me up that Sarah can do what she wants, have as many kids as she wants, never have to get up at 4.30am feeling sick with dread about something at work, she never has to work all day and stress about childcare and kids when home from work. She makes £7000 a month doing those crap Easter baskets/baby tat apparently. GAH!!! Sorry for the rant!
I can say hand on my heart that I genuinely don't begrudge someone good fortune, but I abhore boasting. We have been through horrendous times and what gets me are people who claim to struggle, yet their version of struggling is to holiday local instead of abroad. To do the monthly grocery shop at Sainsburys instead of Waitrose etc. We live frugally and could only afford a Sun Newspaper holiday if we are lucky, but we are rich in love.

I can guarantee you that their life is a farcical one, built on overcompensating because they cannot rip that band aid off and face the truth of what they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They might get the big house for a while but none of them are happy. They are clearly over vlogging, make no effort, upload late most days, take days of whenever they have something better to do. They (certainly Sarah) doesn't like doing the blankets and other tat and me crap. She constantly complains about having work to do and leaves it till the last minute. The only part she does seem to get excited about is buying new stock because to her it's just shopping, but even better shopping knowing she'll make money from it. To keep a house like that (not just repayments but general upkeep) they have to keep making at least as much money from vlogging/tat and me as they are now. So, carrying on doing what they really aren't enjoying. They just like spending the money.

They are almost certainly having another baby for views/vlog content. With no thought to the fact that this is an actual person.

Reactions: 30
Babygrows, babygrows and more babygrows are all you need for the first few weeks , Sarah just likes showing off , half of those clothes wont be worn and likely returned to shops
I'll admit this time I have gone slightly ott but have been shielding a year and bed rest last 6months and lots of hospital stays so was worried wouldn't have much then all this "free time" catch myself looking at the sales 🙈 and order has got a bit carried away! But have brought all different sizes upto 18months everything in the sale and our holiday had been pushed back till he's hopefully 16months so even brought bits for that! But still for someone who said couldn't shop and can't wait till can get shopping has a crazy amount and don't understand why she's unpacked and sorted all if moving? Tbh my husband is just as bad although moans at me with all the passports as he couldn't be with me last year through my miscarriage and hasn't been able to come to a single appointment or scan this time so on odd occasion he goes to a supermarket he picks up some bits! 🙈 I got rushed in for steroids last night as they think I'm in preterm labour just rang to make sure kids are OK etc and he's telling me he's ordered a Teddy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
#155 We rarely wash,our hair could be full of louse,but we don't give a duck, we've bought a new house

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t understand how Jace doesn’t get a daily bath, at that age and still in nappies...he needs it. Those finger nails 😳
Also how do very minor celebs (Not even putting Sarah and Chris into this category) I’m thinking the likes of Stacey Solomon and Joe (who has been bankrupt twice) HOW do they get mortgages that large?! Surely Sarah and Chris do not have enough money for a 9 bed house. I must be doing something wrong in life. And no I don’t want their lifestyle and to pimp my kids out on YouTube but I do feel envious that these people can have these luxury houses and holidays. I work so hard, feels so much all the time and can barely scrape by! 😩😢 I know life has always been unfair in this way but it does wind me up that Sarah can do what she wants, have as many kids as she wants, never have to get up at 4.30am feeling sick with dread about something at work, she never has to work all day and stress about childcare and kids when home from work. She makes £7000 a month doing those crap Easter baskets/baby tat apparently. GAH!!! Sorry for the rant!
Same we had to move while shielding this year as landlord had to sell We can't get a mortgage as I don't work due to health issues etc which is so annoying as we have never missed a bill and pay everything upto date but also because of this and we support ourselves on what we can't get help or even on the council list let alone get a place although I do prefer private Just a joke when see people like this For the last year all we have had is my husbands basic furlough pay which is nothing but still managed to sort out a private move and pay all bills and provide my kids with what they need etc Don't get me wrong it's been bloody hard and stressful problems why I'm in early labour but my kids will always come first Then you see people like this!

Sorry for rant in hospital and catching up and she's just pushed me too far today 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Babygrows, babygrows and more babygrows are all you need for the first few weeks , Sarah just likes showing off , half of those clothes wont be worn and likely returned to shops
Good point about returns - many still had the labels on, with the price showing for the camera. That was a little odd.
Maybe there is a different time limit to return baby clothes? If not, perhaps they get sold online.

Reactions: 9
that house is horrible regardless of who has brought it literally looks like those temporary classrooms we had at school

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chris shoving the camera into Jace's face on yesterday's vlog when that kid was obviously exhausted. Really horrible to watch, is anything actually happening legally about stopping family vlogging?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.