The Ingham Family #155. We're not poor, my knives and forks match the kitchen floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Berto
Screenshot 2021-03-24 155112.png

TLDR
- The Inghams have finally released their gender reveal and confirmed what we already knew. Baby 'Bubs' 🤮 is a girl.
- Lazy admitted to eating fish during her pregnancy, despite reminding us every five minutes that the whole family is vegetarian.
- Nutrition this pregnancy hasn't been best, with Lazy admitting to shoving sweet in her gob at every opportunity.
- Nannar has been telling Lazy she's an idiot every time she gets up the duff again. I think that tells us what she thinks of Creepy.
- Lazy's piles riddled sister, Katrina, has made national news after rats have begun to overrun her estate.
- Lazy has already been on a shopping spree and kitted out the baby's wardrobe. She'll probably still get 262729171 outfits #gifted to her from the ifam though.
- Lazy gave us the first look at the new house, which is still being built.

Screenshot 2021-03-23 185411.png
Screenshot 2021-03-23 185138.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Congratulations @Berto
View attachment 497378

TLDR
- The Inghams have finally released their gender reveal and confirmed what we already knew. Baby 'Bubs' 🤮 is a girl.
- Lazy admitted to eating fish during her pregnancy, despite reminding us every five minutes that the whole family is vegetarian.
- Nutrition this pregnancy hasn't been best, with Lazy admitting to shoving sweet in her gob at every opportunity.
- Nannar has been telling Lazy she's an idiot every time she gets up the duff again. I think that tells us what she thinks of Creepy.
- Lazy's piles riddled sister, Katrina, has made national news after rats have begun to overrun her estate.
- Lazy has already been on a shopping spree and kitted out the baby's wardrobe. She'll probably still get 262729171 outfits #gifted to her from the ifam though.
- Lazy gave us the first look at the new house, which is still being built.

View attachment 497422View attachment 497423
I keep forgetting how ugly this fucker is, thanks for the nightmares x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Creepy will be loving this. He's got away with everything that he's done which will give him the confidence to do it again, most likely with a star struck teenage girl.
I really worry about Isabel, she's the same age as the teenage girls that he chases.
I really don't think that she's safe at all

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Creepy will be loving this. He's got away with everything that he's done which will give him the confidence to do it again, most likely with a star struck teenage girl.
I really worry about Isabel, she's the same age as the teenage girls that he chases.
I really don't think that she's safe at all
Good point

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210324_164811.jpg

I don't understand why they blur out so much when it comes to photos. It just looks weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I really don't get what the blurring is meant to accomplish? I can see the point if it's a photo taken out in public and they need to block out number plates or whatever...but that's obviously not the case here so...is it meant to be flattering or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 497440

I don't understand why they blur out so much when it comes to photos. It just looks weird.
Stacey Solomen does her young boys hair like this and we know Lazy copied Staceys ideas last year for the toddler activities, tuff tray etc. Lazy wouldn't know an original idea if it bit her on her rather large arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Back to the old thread... i feel like a swimming pool would have them bragging to much and we would know by now!.

Reactions: 25
The latest post on Izzy’s grid, it’s just totally inappropriate IMO for a 15yr old child with that many followers (which probably includes a load of creeps). Looks like another shein haul🙄. Lots of low cut tops, cropped tops and bikinis. If her instagram was private and she was posting to people she knew then maybe it would be ok, but she’s got a public page and it makes be feel🤮 to think who could be viewing these pics of her. Why the 🤬 do her parents think it’s ok?
No hate towards Izzy btw she’s a child who needs parental guidance and she definitely doesn’t get that ☹.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.