The Ingham Family #154 1,2,3,4,5 got to keep the vlogs alivešŸ‘¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of incredible title suggestions but this one by @Cinders91 got the most votes
Screenshot 2021-03-17 164623.png

TLDR
- In case you haven't heard, Lazy is 21 weeks pregnant with her 5th (Creepy's 6th) child. She announced on Mother's Day. Due date is 28th July.
- Lazy has been 'fainting' in shops so has been taking one of her daughters (aged 8, 11 and 15) shopping with her to help.
- The pregnancy related clickbait titles are back.
- Lazy nearly peed her pants because their video is trending on Youtube.
- Obstetricians are eye doctors, apparently.
- Lazy feeds her 23 month old son smarties to help him learn his colours.
- Creepy has been boasting about their new house, which he says has 9 bedrooms. Is he including the garage in that number?
- Sex reveal is this weekend but we already know it's a girl due to these sex reveal boxes, which were left in the background last month
Screenshot_20210314_182853.jpg

- Creepy was less than impressed to see the positive result, even though it was him who wanted another child.
Screenshot 2021-03-15 181208.png
Screenshot 2021-03-15 181248.png
Screenshot 2021-03-15 181450.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
The difference in views from their announcements 187k to fainting in shops while pregnant 78k views šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Been quite a while since I was early enough in a new thread to say
HI STEVE

hmm exposed telling lies on camera, can I assume they put in a cut of every time she denied being pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Letā€™s see what this thread holds and how many times they put PREGNANT in the vlog title šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Kind of off-topic but I love the St Patrick's Day Easter eggs. I'm a bit shocked to see them having another baby when it may just be for the sake of having stuff on the channel. Also it seems odd to put 'pregnancy' announcement in the vlog title something like 'surprise' or the Saccone-Joly's old chestnut 'everything is about to change' might have been better. I wonder if the fact that Zoe Sugg is having a baby and years after Jim Chapman divorced Tanya Burr, he's now having a child with his new partner might have something to do with it.

Reactions: 10
Apparently she had over 160 Easter baskets/bunnies to get through. Hope she's declaring these profits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Imagine being their neighbour's and looking out your window to see her standing posing getting her pictures taken wearing them dungaree things and standing bare foot on her front door step šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 42
how can they be moving in the next 2 weeks? They sold their house 4 days before I sold my house and weā€™ve been told June time and we arenā€™t in a chain. Solicitors are maxed out at the minute.

Reactions: 28
Lots of incredible title suggestions but this one by @Cinders91 got the most votes
View attachment 486697

TLDR
- In case you haven't heard, Lazy is 21 weeks pregnant with her 5th (Creepy's 6th) child. She announced on Mother's Day. Due date is 28th July.
- Lazy has been 'fainting' in shops so has been taking one of her daughters (aged 8, 11 and 15) shopping with her to help.
- Creepy has been boasting about their new house, which he says has 9 bedrooms. Is he including the garage in that number?
- Sex reveal is this weekend but we already know it's a girl due to these sex reveal boxes, which were left in the background last month
View attachment 486723

- Creepy was less than impressed to see the positive result, even tough it was him who wanted another child.
View attachment 486734View attachment 486735View attachment 486736
Technically this IS Creepy's 5th child too, not 6th.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The difference in views from their announcements 187k to fainting in shops while pregnant 78k views šŸ˜³
I think that is how it will be. Apart from the gender reveal/ name reveal and the actual birth vlog, this pregnancy won't bring in many views.

As much as ifam have an unhealthy emotional attachment to these idiots they too will get bored of clickbait pregnancy videos soon. Meanwhile poor baby Ingham #5 will be stuck with two pathetic parents forever

• Sad
Reactions: 22
ā€œEXPOSED, CAUGHT TELLING LIES ON CAMERAā€
... So, no change there then!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I wonder if theyā€™ll still just book one travel lodge room when they go away now thereā€™s 7 of them šŸ¤£
#setforlife #loaded

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Iā€™m sorry but Isabelleā€™s clothes are a mess, and when sheā€™s walking with Chris the huge jacket with it hanging off her shoulder and skimpy top showing underneath it, to me totally inappropriate!!

Reactions: 45
Isnā€™t telling lies to the camera a daily occurrence to them?

Their whole career is built upon lies but keep thinking itā€™s built on the ā€œmemoriesā€ lazy and creepsšŸ¤„

Reactions: 36
how can they be moving in the next 2 weeks? They sold their house 4 days before I sold my house and weā€™ve been told June time and we arenā€™t in a chain. Solicitors are maxed out at the minute.
This is where we find out that Creepy, man of endless talent, is also a solicitor and a surveyor and he's sped the process up with his mad skillz.

Or they'll just clickbait the Hell out of the house move being 'delayed' for weeks on end.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Isnā€™t telling lies to the camera a daily occurrence to them?

Their whole career is built upon lies but keep thinking itā€™s built on the ā€œmemoriesā€ lazy and creepsšŸ¤„
Yer more lies from lazy was sooooo ill at the office she canā€™t cope with the smell and thatā€™s why she not been there for a while witch yer being ill that bad can put you off things like that but it didnā€™t stop her New Yearā€™s Eve for there party stuffing her face on take away and sweet and tit and when she was there showing off everything she had brought for the spoilt kids and I Iā€™m correct she was there only a week or so back with Jace stuff sweets and showing us what sweets she had found from Xmas and stuff crisps watch what you lie about lazy cause if you have not forgotten we all watch

Reactions: 21
View attachment 486697

TLDR
View attachment 486723

- Creepy was less than impressed to see the positive result, even though it was him who wanted another child.
View attachment 486734View attachment 486735View attachment 486736
Every time he sees the end in sight sarah goes and adds another 18 years to his sentence šŸ˜‚

You might not be in prison but your stuck with Sarah, have fun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Where has Isla gone, i take it she means the office but i hoped it was school... Around 5.31 when Lazy is explaining her reasoning for not going to office as much she says 'its partly to do with Isla, but that seems to of disappeared now, she seems completely fine, whether that's because she's not at home or what i dont know?'

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.