The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://tattle.life/threads/19920/.php?story_fbid=5598382936851386&id=146505212039213

Just saw this on Facebook. This is exactly how it should be done. The Inghams claim to be grateful and humble - what a load of shite. The little boy in this video could teach the Inghams A LOT!!!!
Aww he's so cute and his reaction is his own, natural and humble without the annoying screaming and taught faux surprise of the Ingham girls which is so over dramatic and irritatinng.

Reactions: 8
Creepy seems to have a mass collection of female faces with their mouths wide open... For thumbnails only, of course... ?

Reactions: 2
At every given opportunity lazy likes to make it known Izzy still likes lol dolls but she doesn't get a lol calender. Why is she never normal and just say Izzy is older now and grown out of dolls and toys but still plays with her sisters to have quality time.

I litrally can't get my head around the fact she makes a drama or hard work over of everything.

The woman is litrally off her head

Reactions: 18
A few years ago I went crazy with Christmas as I had a bad health scare and genuinely thought it was my last Christmas with my children. In my head I'd convincedmyself that I had to buy loads to make up for the times I possibly wouldn't be there. On Christmas morning my kids were overwhelmed and couldn't cope with the sheer amount of presents. It was too much and half of it never got played with. I'm embarrassed now when I think about it and have learnt from my mistakes. All my kids actually wanted was their mum at home and spending time with them. Presence is better than presents 100%

Reactions: 37
What really grates on me about the whole opening presents thing is that they’re coached (obviously) into saying thankyou after every single present. I can imagine if one of them forgets, Sarah is like “WHAT DO YOU SAY AGAIN!!!” We must show our ifam how appreciative you are.

Then Chris replies with “you’re welcome booboo” or “you’re welcome babe, gorgeous” or something similar. It was sickening and cringeworthy.

As a parent I would never expect my children to thank me after every single gift I would just tell them to say at the end.

Oh and as someone mentioned I really wish they would just admit that Isabelle is no longer into dolls. She’s a teenager and peer pressure is very real.
FFS Do they think the little 5yrs old are really going to cry because one of their idols is no longer into LOL dolls.

I remember one of the vlogs when they went to New York and the first thing the kids Esme and Isla especially wanted to do was look for LOL dolls.
They went into this toy store and they only had 2 left. Sarah didn’t buy as she didn’t want Isabelle to be left out.
Spoilt little madam Isla got into a right strop.
I was like seriously, Isabelle would be that worried that she couldn’t get a lol doll. Oh my days ?

Reactions: 16
The funny thing about their spending is.... i dont know anyone that has been born into money and i know alot of them; that will go shopping everyday for loads of tat.... it shows that sarah is overwhelmed by what theyre earning and just spending for the sake of it.

Seeing as their ‘job’ does not have specific earning each month, i would be very careful if i was them, if you dont need it or at least have been wanting something for a while just use the money and put it into savings !!!

Money shouts, wealth whispers

Reactions: 21
That ridiculous dancing santa in the kitchen, more tat for the girls in the 23 days leading up to christmas than most kids get on christmas day....the inghams thou seldom doth change.....
And pardon me for being a bit slow on the uptake I haven't watched one of their vlogs in a few days but Issy's glasses- urgh aren't they horrendous!
Also wasn't issy meant to have the blonde cut out of her hair after the summer holidays for school.....

Reactions: 11
Also, a lot of us parents who can afford to do this, but just don’t ?
This...

I’m sure lots of parents have better things to spend their money on than just tat that is thrown in the bin. It’s just a complete waste.

You would think that they would be saving every penny to make sure they can carry on to providing the education that they have started with for the older 2.

I don’t think Isla is going to get the private school education that her sisters are getting. Poor thing will just turn in to a carbon copy of her mother.

Also - do you think ASA contacted the Minghams to be told that Visit.Dubai cancelled the deal hence the reason they are not pursuing it under the code. As this is not the first time they have not declared properly sponsored/ad content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Also, a lot of us parents who can afford to do this, but just don’t ?
Absolutely, when you look at the actual net worth (not monetary value) but worth in terms of the joy and use they will get from those vulgar piles it is tiny. They may have one or two gifts that they love and keep but the majority it’s obvious will simply be fast tracked to landfill/oceans I know she couldn’t care a jot about the future of our planet that’s clear but in a position of ‘influence’ of sorts she really ought to consider her responsibilities in that role, I think that’s the biggest reason (after obvs her enabling an ‘alleged’ predator) that I have zero respect for her. When I look back at my childhood and my older kids too we remember the well thought out much wanted single items, the game that was too expensive all year or the trainers that they’d been looking at for months, the one thing that has had love and care and thought put into it, the genuine surprise, the rest quite frankly are completely unmemorable. I imagine they do all that absolute (bad) theatre for the veiws then go off and have their real Christmas in private, they’re not family vloggers, they’re bad actors flogging a tarred brand.

Reactions: 10
But in the vlog yesterday she started off by saying they slept 4 hrs on the flight. So which one is it 4-5- or 6??

Bit like creepy when he was stopped entering Oz one minute it was 3 hrs next 4 hrs.

Lies lies lies, they can’t keep their story straight!!

Anyone with kids would never take them on a 3am flight. It’s not like it’s the only flight to Manchester everyday. I would always pay more for a flight at a better time when traveling with kids. Oh but they didn’t pay for it did they!!!

Reactions: 11
But in the vlog yesterday she started off by saying they slept 4 hrs on the flight. So which one is it 4-5- or 6??

Bit like creepy when he was stopped entering Oz one minute it was 3 hrs next 4 hrs.

Lies lies lies, they can’t keep their story straight!!

Anyone with kids would never take them on a 3am flight. It’s not like it’s the only flight to Manchester everyday. I would always pay more for a flight at a better time when traveling with kids. Oh but they didn’t pay for it did they!!!
I'm thinking they didn't go to school on Monday. If you notice Isabelle wasn't wearing her uniform, saying it was a non uniform day Isla was showed with a skirt but her coat hid most of it and Esme wasn't shown at all til in pajamas hmmm I think it was staged. They were too tired to go.

Reactions: 10
Watched the first few minutes of tonight's vlog. Ridiculous amount of advent treats. The younger 2 got a chocolate lol calendar, a £25 OOTD LOL calendar each, the crappy advent bags that Sarah does, a LOL squishy ball and the book advent! Isabelle got the same but a make up calendar instead instead of the big LOL one
Ridiculous! Way to rub it in your young viewers faces ,Sarah/Chris.

Reactions: 1
Ok had to stop watching Too much breast feeding and can't take looking at that Charlotte like what color are her teeth yellow or grey and that makeup looks like her toddler applied it...So that's who Lazy gets her makeup tutorials from ahhh
Wow. That was a terrible vlog. It made the Ingham Dubai vlogs look like Oscar winning performances in comparison. I looked to see how many subscribers they had... only 1.5K. Charlotte has since been dropped by Channel Mum. The fridge was more interesting.

If they leave that Scary Santa plugged in overnight, and Prinny sets off the sensor... Best. Sleep. Ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don't get why they brought Isabelle that other advent calender when she has one coming in the mail? She's old enough to understand things can arrive late and she's also old enough to know the elves aren't real!

I think they also need to go out and give more to the homeless, not because of all there money ect but to show Isla especially that some people have nothing. The fact she looked in that gift bag yesterday and then looked disappointed was very telling and worrying.

Reactions: 9
I'm thinking they didn't go to school on Monday. If you notice Isabelle wasn't wearing her uniform, saying it was a non uniform day Isla was showed with a skirt but her coat hid most of it and Esme wasn't shown at all til in pajamas hmmm I think it was staged. They were too tired to go.
They did have a non school uniform day, so for once weren't telling fibs.

But the fact I can find their school and bulletins so easily is frightening. There's also a photo on their website of Esme on her residential trip.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The Christmas intro (sorry if this has already been discussed) uggghh!
Esme and Isla with a snowman is cute, Isabelle decorating the tree is nice. Even bloody Sarah wrapping presents is fairly normal and then THIS-
View attachment 2759
That facial expression makes him look like a constipated orangutan.
That's so unfair to orangutans lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.