The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, a lot of us parents who can afford to do this, but just don’t ?
Agree with this
They did have a non school uniform day, so for once weren't telling fibs.

But the fact I can find their school and bulletins so easily is frightening. There's also a photo on their website of Esme on her residential trip.
? all 3 of thier schools were easy to find. They are so slack its unreal

Reactions: 5
Throughout the beginning of yesterday's vlog all I could think was why is she there wasting money on plastic future landfill when her 2 eldest daughters don't have a proper winter coat. Then when she went into Matalan I thought *finally* but why must iddy biddy have one too? She already has a perfectly fine winter coat.
It's seems lazy is only 'fair' when it comes to her gorgeous boo boo. Why can't she go without, she's bringing her up to expect the world. Disappointment is a real emotion and she needs to help boo boo experience it and work through it!
The only good thing about the minghams is that I learn how not to parent.

Reactions: 20
Oh ffs Lazy it’s purchased not pur-chased!! And anyone else notice Isla digging into the empty gift bag on the sofa to find it OMG....empty..what a shame Isla! Not like you didn’t get enough earlier!
I'm so glad you spotted this, best part of the vlog for me!

Chris is probably pissed that Sarah has wasted money on Santa - Don't worry guys you can hire it out to parties next year.

The Christmas intro (sorry if this has already been discussed) uggghh!
Esme and Isla with a snowman is cute, Isabelle decorating the tree is nice. Even bloody Sarah wrapping presents is fairly normal and then THIS-
View attachment 2759
That facial expression makes him look like a constipated orangutan.
I wondered if the people who made this knew that was his drop the towel face and chose it to mock him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m on a catch up today, I’m still in Dubai, had to cover my eyes with the dreadfully bad ‘will our Elves be at home’ scene oh dear me why’d they leave that in? I wish they’d stop singing that meme thing ‘Hello darkness my old friend.....’ I love that Simon and Garfunkel song ? and only they could go that far and still only eat beige bland stodge! X

Reactions: 6
Throughout the beginning of yesterday's vlog all I could think was why is she there wasting money on plastic future landfill when her 2 eldest daughters don't have a proper winter coat. Then when she went into Matalan I thought *finally* but why must iddy biddy have one too? She already has a perfectly fine winter coat.
It's seems lazy is only 'fair' when it comes to her gorgeous boo boo. Why can't she go without, she's bringing her up to expect the world. Disappointment is a real emotion and she needs to help boo boo experience it and work through it!
The only good thing about the minghams is that I learn how not to parent.
What has happened to the iridescent monstrosity of a snow suit that Sarah purchased for Isla and then graced our screens with a few weeks ago? My eyes haven't been the same since! I wonder how many times we will see that on her in the future? I hope that they will give us a pre-warning of her wearing it in the thumbnail so that anyone with sensitive eyes can use appropriate protection!

Reactions: 5
There's another family on YouTube that are clearly trying to be the Inghams(Gibson Vlogs). Why would you aspire to be like them?

Reactions: 2
Those ridiculous outfits
Could have bought a fair few meals for the homeless (you`re so concerned about) Sarah..:confused:
I think that she will claim Santa as expenses as part of the TV show. She probably thinks 'oh I'll earn another £200 today so I can spend such and such'

@TheRealSassyBell482 - Did you get a reply back from ASA?

Wow. That was a terrible vlog. It made the Ingham Dubai vlogs look like Oscar winning performances in comparison. I looked to see how many subscribers they had... only 1.5K. Charlotte has since been dropped by Channel Mum. The fridge was more interesting.

If they leave that Scary Santa plugged in overnight, and Prinny sets off the sensor... Best. Sleep. Ever.
That will give them a clickbait title though and some vlog material.

Reactions: 1
There's another family on YouTube that are clearly trying to be the Inghams(Gibson Vlogs). Why would you aspire to be like them?
Hahaha I just went to search them and the first video that came up was their kids posing ‘Ingham style’ in front of a pile of presents??

Reactions: 2
In tonight’s vlog. Lazy said to Zelda ready to see your first grandson? Doesn’t she mean second?

Reactions: 18
@DirtyLaundry Yes I did and they want me to put in an official complaint with all the evidence.

Oh I need you peoples advice on something. I got a reply about the girls attendence at school. I was told to complain directly to the school about it. I don't feel comfortable doing this. I didn't go to Isla's Primary School so I don't know them and I think it would be really weird for a stranger to go and contact them about it.

Talking of Isla she is going to be such a difficult child in a few months. Tantrum after tantrum when she doesn't get what she wants. Good luck Lazy and Creepy; you caused it yourselves when you started buying her a ton of tat she wanted but didn't need and obeyed her every command. She's a child, no the queen. Now they have to deal with the consequences. I doubt she will be able to remember a time when she didn't get LOL Doll after LOL Doll and holiday after holiday.

Can they please stop calling their unborn baby boy IT !
So they recorded 30 personalised messages ... weren’t they charging a tenner per message?!

Can they please stop calling their unborn baby boy IT !
So they recorded 30 personalised messages ... weren’t they charging a tenner per message?!
Only 30 so much for a million subscribers ?

(And I bet half of those were from perverts)

Reactions: 12
Another boring vlog tonight.

The "exciting scan news" was that they had a baby weight.

I genuinely could not believe the amount of times they call they're unborn child "it". As soon as I found out the genders of my children, I call them he/she/they or by their chosen name. Never "it".

They went shopping for ridiculously expensive prams. I never see the need to spend that much money on a pram you use for such little time... £1k+ is extortionate personally. How many new prams do you reckon Lazy will go out and buy? Isla could put each of her coats under each of the prams ?

The girls sat and slaved away their evening "working" on the personalised video messages. I thought child labour was illegal? ?

Sarah trying to be LadBaby again with the "YES MATE!!!" to the singing Santa. Stop it, Sarah. You're an embarrassment.

Notice the "against the rules" advertisement Dubai vlog was linked in the top corner too.

Overall, boring boring boring. Skipped through the majority of it so unsure if I missed anything.

Reactions: 3

• There's another family on YouTube that are clearly trying to be the Inghams(Gibson Vlogs). Why would you aspire to be like them?
    Can't watch the Gibson, the mother irritates me the kids might be cute and grateful at the minute but wait till a couple of years, they'll be spoilt brats like the ingham girls

It’s ‘prey face’. Mouth open, eyes wide with fright. Makes them look scared and vulnerable - just what floats a predator’s boat.
You are totally right with this.
Look at the viewing figures for the last few Sassy belle videos and ask yourself why the one titled:- Try Not To Lick Your Lips Challenge has got about 40k more views than any of the others.
They’re pimping the kids out to perverts, the scummy pair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.