Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Oh my god! Just skipped through the video. We won’t know where they’ve been until SATURDAY. they’re really that terrified to take a holiday that they won’t announce it until they’ve returned. Hilarious.

Reactions: 14

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
Cause of the singer Tom Delonge from the band Blink 182. His weird obsession with acting and looking like a 13 year old emo.
It's bizarre for a man his age dressing and acting like he does (and don't get me started on that godforsaken beanie!! ?) even Tom Delonge has grown up and ditched the emo look now!!

Tricham

Chatty Member
The whole 'Chris hates christmas, Sarah buys a load of christmas tat, Chris acts all shocked and disappointed, Sarah makes him wear christmas jumper/elf outfit' is getting really dull now. It wasn't even amusing the first time. Do their Ifam really find it hilarious, still?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Watched today's video. Isabelle seemed uncomfortable when they showed the 'intruders' especially with her top, kept holding it to her chest.
Do 9 year olds still believe in the whole elf thing? I've also thought of Esme as quite switched on when it comes to her parents pranks so I'm surprised at her reaction.
Isla's reaction was typical 'theyll be a suprise when we get home!' because a trip to Dubai isn't enough for that child!
Chris's fingernails showing his food were gross! ?
Considering Isla is supposed to love fruit and veg she only ever seems to eat chicken tenders or mac and cheese when out.
The vlog was pretty boring, I've not watched the other two but that didn't make me want to go to Dubai!
Oh I also feel from Sarah's comment about how they had to leave the room at midnight but they had the room till the morning but weren't getting to use it, that they did have to pay for it.

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
Vlog starts with the two youngest girls going into their bathroom to discover the two evil elves in there. Isla's acting is on point and she's doing her now perfected shocked reaction. Mummy helped her learn that of course.

Sarah tells us it's one of those day that she just wants to sit on the sofa with a hot chocolate and watch Christmas movies. Doesn't she do that everyday anyway though?

Anyway her and Creepy do their advent calendars and then Lazy goes upstairs to wrap Christmas presents ready for their soooppperrrrr doooopppeerrrrrr holiday to the Yorkshire Dales cottage for Christmas.

Chris tells us they're off to their first ever midwife appointment. I swear she's like 25 weeks now. Talk about leaving it a bit late... They make some excuses and then there's an undeclared Costa ad. Apparently they don't need to go to another midwife appointment now.

Back home and Isabelle is sitting in the playroom opening her advent bag. However theres no Day 20 so she does her advent calendars instead. I can't believe they have her a LOL Doll one. She'll be bullied for that tomorrow. She 13 for gods sake.

Lazy tells us how Esme and Isla are ready for their dance exams but Esme doesn't want to do hers. She shows us her bump and the billion stretch marks. Can't photoshop a video.

The younger girls do their advent calendars and then they go and find the hidden advent bag presents.

Izzy says goodnight. Sarah goes on bout her stretch marks and how women shouldn't be self conscious about them.

Noname

OH MY GOODNESS IM SUPER DUPER EXCITED TO SEE SARAH IN HER BRIDESMAID DRESS!!!!!!

Anyone know will Chris be wearing the elf suit or a tuxedo?!

Will he be vlogging from the isle?! ?

Trying to shag the bridesmaid* after the reception
(*i didn’t say which one)

Man I’m almost as excited about this wedding as I am about Lapland!

Views will skyrocket for sure.

To be clear none of the bridesmaids would let him near them!!!!

whatamess123

VIP Member
The more I read about this Damn Family, The more annoyed i get,
They need to teach those Girls that life isnt about having everything handed to you on a plate,
how will Lazy and Creepy explain that they cant have when everything comes crashing down on them.
and why are the Education not intervening they would if it was anyone else Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:
This is what totally ticks me with off with both of them!One rule for them ,one for everybody else.When my kids were first at school ,one Christmas they all went down with bugs ,which turned to stomach flu ,and then bronchiolitis.My husband slept on one of their beds (he had to work) ,and i had 3 of them in by bed ,buckets at the ready ,and dishing out antibiotics.They missed a month off school ,and i honestly thought they`d end up in hospital.Either the antib`s didn`t agree with them ,or they`d make it through a course ,and it`d start over.My point ,(and there is one) ,was ,when we finally returned to school ,two of their teachers were so rude i was made to feel guilty.The youngest`s said to me "I`ve never had a child away for so long" ,to which i responded ,"No??Really?Well ,i`ve never been so dammed scared either"!! SHe shut up ,and then apologised.It just shows though ,we had drs out because they really were very sick ,yet i was judged for it ,and slated when they did return.
How come this lot can flit off when it suits THEM ,just so the kids can assist with their "wages"!It infuriates me.One day they`ll come a cropper.I feel so sad for those kids ,as it`s not their fault ,but Chris and Sarah ought to know better.Youtube isn`t the answer to an "easy/carefree life" ,and it`s unpredictable.When it does all float down the suwannee ,they won`t know what`s hit them.

Someone must have got some sand in her vagina at the beach!
Just lost half my morning cuppa!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
To be clear none of the bridesmaids would let him near them!!!!

I believe you.
And I’m glad to know the bridesmaids all have standards (and less chance of contracting an STD)

But Sarah made such a big deal when putting off baby ATM Ingham until after the wedding (I assume she shagged him quickly on the off chance Jess did make things public.... and the dress fitting didn’t seem that much of a concern in comparison)

I think it’s important we all remind her over and over we’re SO SO SO EXCITED TO CELEBRATE WITH HER... OH EMMMMM GEEEEE ?

I really hope the wedding party have a great time, but what will Sarah say to explain her absence....
In the Ingham way, probably feck all.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Filming women is forbidden in Dubai. If anyone is contacting border force I’d perhaps suggest that they look through camera footage on their exit.

Inkling95

Apparently according to Lazy the children have learnt far more in Dubai that what they would have done at school. Yeah right from watching the borefests I'm sure they have.

What an insult to the teachers.

They make me so angry I might have to block they're facebook page so I can't read it anymore. Who are these stupid grown up f*******s commenting with such drivel? I have never disliked someone as much.
If the kids learned so much from shopping in Sephora and swimming in a pool, why are they wasting £20k on school fees?

sAvia

["Dubai","Mall","Dubai Mall","Teen","Makeup","Surprise","Dubai Burj Khalifa","Ingham Family","Ingham Family of five","Family","Kids","Family vlogs","Family daily vlogs","Family vlogger","Family travel","Travel vlogs","Best family vlogs","Best travel vlogs","Dubai Atlantis Hotel","Atlantis Hotel","Family friendly","Sephora","Sephora Makeup Surprise","Dubai Mall Teen Sephora Makeup Surprise","Teen Sephora Makeup Haul","Dubai Mall Sephora Makeup Surprise","Sephora Makeup haul","Teen Sephora Makeup Surprise"]

Are you sure you tagged Sephora enough, Inghams? You forgot to mention pregnancy!

sAvia

Agreed.My mil used to visit her husband in Saudi ,and always kept well covered up.Surely they`d have looked this up ,especially as they`ve already come under fire for breaking rules in another country (isn`t that right chris?)...think i`d be more aware if i were them.
Also it's a sign of respect. If you're actively aware that it goes against cultural norms and you are a visitor, it's considerate to dress modestly. You wouldn't walk into a church wearing devil horns and carrying a pitchfork for a similar reason. Well, you or I wouldn't. An Ingham might!

I think they're actually going to come out of this whole saga pretty unscathed. They're already getting their confidence back and have a real air of f*** you about them. They may not get the sponsors and freebies they once did but they are still doing ok for views and with Christmas overload coming up I reckon they'll gain back some subscribers. Angers me but sadly think this isn't the end for them
Regardless of how long they manage to drag out their existence on YouTube, Chris Ingham's reputation is in tatters. Even without the accusations this year, their channel won't last forever and future employers are going to have a field day looking through Chris' Google search results.

• Heart

OliviaPope

I was under the impression the other vloggers were on quite short trips.
I’m I right there was no room tour!! From HER that would do a tour of a cupboard.

They flew Tues night, arrive early Wed morning (28th) must be day 1, day 2 Thursday (29th) day they filmed the shit show with those grubby ifam hoodies as they wearing same clothes as in thumb nail when they were eating the cheesy popcorn.

I bet they left today Saturday, before went the vlog went live. Some sort of mess up in the posting of it.

I believe there is also money changing hands along with the free holiday. Zoe’s stated it was a Paid Partnership, so that’s more than just the “kindly gifted” holiday.

££ in Lazy’s eyes, no wonder Creepy needed to visit the docs before they went, probably needed some valium to deal with the anxiety of entering Middle East with his record!!

Reactions: 13

Zelda18

VIP Member
I read through some comments on that “Dark side of family vlogging from Tiffanyferg on YT and there was some really good ones. I didn’t read all of the comments so not it sure if there was any about the Inghams.

I especially like the ones that talk about the children never seem to have a choice about if they want to vlog or not. The camera is literally shoved in their faces. How can young children give consent about what is shared online.

Also getting pregnant for views ( yes Sarah this includes you)

Someone also mentioned about the excessive amount of holiday, shopping, gifts, sponsors etc etc

Also how some vloggers CLICKBAIT family emergencies/ tragedy.

Then there was the mention of privacy and security issues.

Also that your entire life is online for anyone to access. Yes if adults choose to vlog then so be it, but their children’s lives should never be that accessible.

I did read a few comments about the SacconeJolys and something very disturbing.

Not sure how long ago this was but Someone messaged the dad Jonathan informing him of there being pictures of his daughter Emilia on inappropriate websites. Apparently he completely dismissed them.
Also about Anna’s excessive amount of breastfeeding which they though was weird
(I have only ever watched them once and never again)

Not sure of all the details but it reminds me a lot of how Sarah and Chris would react.
I mean they are well know for sweeping things under the rug and pretending “certain things”
Never happened.

Things need to change when it comes to family vlogging. Many of them are living a lie and exploiting their kids everyday without knowing the long term effects

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Also, just me or does it really grate that she doesn't say a single word fully. its always A-MAZING, Su-per, Fan-Tastic etc....
She's not used to exercising much, so has to take a breath between words. Tiring work, all that talking, you know. Think she deserves another holiday ?

Nellienoo193

There’s no way that was an undeclared Costa as... they’re probably just trying to make it look like one and jump on the bandwagon in a desperate attempt at ‘people still like us we swear.’

I’m literally shouting at the screen when she calls the baby ‘it’ so gross! We had friends who did the same and even when you don’t know they gender there’s nicer words to use, they/them? I’d Never dream of calling my baby ‘it’ makes them sound like an object which says a LOT about why they’re having him.

Sarah’s so proud of herself with the picture advent calendar isn’t she. What a role model who truly understands the meaning of Christmas and just wants to feel nostalgic whilst opening her cute little advent calendar every day... what’s that? She’s got a chocolate one too? But I thought you just liked looking at the iddy biddy cute Christmas scenes. To be honest though she could probably do with the practice on number recognition, I don’t know why you have trouble finding the numbers either Sarah.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Dubai is definitely not somewhere to go if you have a past. I went to Dubai airport for a connecting flight (to Australia, and I had a much more enjoyable time than the Inghams) and I got pulled to the side, went through the full body scanners AND they drug tested my hands, the inside of my hoodie and the inside of my purse. It was very scary, even though I knew they’d find nothing! I read those horror stories online or people being locked up over minor things and it totally puts me off visiting. You HAVE to respect the law over there, otherwise there are terrible consequences. Hope they’re having fun at the shopping malls where there’s no matalan and home bargains, where they’ll also be having to dress fully covered up.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So she’s on holiday and sat responding to all the criticism, sounds like fun to me! ??‍♀
I don't know about any of you, but when I had bad morning sickness and was chucking up non-stop - the last thing I fancied doing was scrolling through my phone messaging a bunch of people... ?