Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
What was wrong with islas purple coat that she needed to buy her one as well as Esme's. Esme needed one I get that but whenever I see isla she always has a coat it's like she just spends for the sake of spending! And didn't Isla get an all in one litrally the other day and Esme got a hat that actually haven't seen her wear yet! Esme gets one coat she has to freeze in till December, meanwhile isla has about 6 winter coats ? weird
This is exactly why Isla acts like a spoilt brat all the time. Because she gets everything she doesn't need. You can always see the distinct difference between how the kids are treated... Isla needs to prepare herself for when the new arrival comes. The attention will be on the new sprog - not because they care. Just because... Views...

Reactions: 12

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I'd be so pissed if I'd paid them to advertise something and that was the best they could do. They say they love to travel but they've no idea. Every single travel vlog is just the same old shit.

• Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
She’s put lots of photos on Facebook this morning. Maybe she didn’t upload while they were away because people found out where they are going at Christmas?
No photos of Chris though? Why would you upload family photos and not put ones of your husband up? Screams guilt

Web30

VIP Member
After dropping my neice at school this morning, christmas jumper day, who did i spot... wearing thier family merch christmas jumper.

It's me

Iconic Member
Yeah Lazy seriously excited that if she had her baby now it would be big enough to survive...as if the weight of the baby is the only consideration!!! Then window shopping yet again ???????
After having a prem baby myself. It's not a bloody walk in the park...that comment showed how stupid she is...

It's actually the number of weeks that matters due to development. Weight means very little..how she was speaking was a baby can thrive to her naive audience. Disgusting.

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
Apparently according to Lazy the children have learnt far more in Dubai that what they would have done at school. Yeah right from watching the borefests I'm sure they have.

What an insult to the teachers.

They make me so angry I might have to block they're facebook page so I can't read it anymore. Who are these stupid grown up f*******s commenting with such drivel? I have never disliked someone as much.
All they have done is be dragged from Uber to Uber, go to a flower park and see some freaky cats and a giant airplane, listen to their mum moan, buy a ton of makeup, go to a theme park complex, watch the sunset from a building and scare the fish in their hotel by screaming at them.

Very educational. NOT!!!

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
Just watched the new Smug Sarah. Amazing as usual. Loved all the little digs at the Minghams. Missed school days, the cottage,the rubbish they eat, 'drop that towel', the prison mention?. OMG I am in stitches. Keep it up ladies, y'all are doing a great job.

Zelda18

VIP Member
Where were they looking? As I know a few stores and baby companies have been contacted and made aware of it already.
Mothercare.

Some of the prams though
are quite hideous

After having a prem baby myself. It's not a bloody walk in the park...that comment showed how stupid she is...

It's actually the number of weeks that matters due to development. Weight means very little..how she was speaking was a baby can thrive to her naive audience. Disgusting.
My cousin had a prem baby 3yrs ago. Born at 27 + 5 and weighed just over 1.5lbs.

Although he survived he was in special care for weeks and had a multitude of problems actually he still does. His development is severley delayed. He is only just beginning to walk and he has vision problems in one eye.

I know some babies progress really well but not all do.

So Sarah you complete dingbat. Just because a baby could survive outside the womb does not mean they would and even if they do they could still have long term health problems.

Perhaps she is hoping she’ll go into premature labour to create some extra views. I wouldn’t put it past her!

Last edited:

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
I don't see why not, I know people can get a bit funny about the thread going off topic but I think it's quiet on the Ingham front at the minute.

Saying that I suppose the Inghams are full of shit too! :poop:
It'll probably liven up a bit in two hours when the vlog is up. Can't wait for all the comment down belows. 'Comment down below if you've ever been to Dubai' 'Comment down below if you guessed where we are' 'Comment down below if you missed us yesterday' 'Comment down below if you like the colour green' 'Comment down below if you got a letter from the Levi's aka the world's best solicitors'

D

DramaLlama

New vid from Unique Fam on IFam trolls/Granny Mingham.

I feel sorry for her, but if it is Jane/Chris/Sarah behind those accounts, perhaps the police can do something? The Inghams have to come undone sooner or later.

Zelda18

VIP Member
They seem to have photos with all these adoring fans and yet no actual proof of this. It’s ridiculous because they’re in pretty much in either of 2/3 destinations regardless of how secretive they’re being.

And in regards to that primary school teacher comment that again seems verrrry fake because most teachers complain when people take them out of school especially when it’s so close to a holiday anyway..
(Going back to Sarah’s comment about Isabelle being a few years away from her GCSEs is completely stupid considering you start prepping for them in year nine... which is literally a year away.....)
Absolutely correct in that Isabelle’s GCSEs are not years away. My daughter had to choose her options in yr8 ready to start in yr9 so if it works the same Isabelle will already start preparing this school year.
Once year 9 starts attendance is vital. My daughter had one day off sick and she missed so much. She had to catch up on all the work missed plus homework. She gets at least 4/5 pieces of homework every night with strict deadlines.There is so much pressure on kids whether you’re buying their education or not.

Mayday

VIP Member
I'm only 3 minutes in but this girl seems to have hit the nail on the head!

Low views? Have a baby!

I've not watched this one yet, but I think she touches on privacy issues

Glad you posted these here, I did contemplate posting them in Ingham threads but since she only mentioned Daddyoffive I didn't think it was fitting and ended up posting her in the rave section. All of her internet analysis vids are really great!

Surely by now she would be seeing things the way they are, that he’s ruined any future chance they have at making a bigger name for themselves. That he’s ruined any future holidays they have and having to keep it a secret, sponsorship deals, getting sent freebies, the list goes on. If that was me I’m sure by now there would be some sense of what in the actual world am I doing with him, and beginning to despise him. And I would be questioning why the hell are we doing this as a job. It can’t be much fun and always seems like such a chore for them. Wouldn’t wish in the world to live a life like they do. Certainly when a new baby comes along too there’s only so much of sitting on your backside feeding a baby, sleepless nights and not being able to do things as easily as they can just now to factor in also. They never seem to have long term plans like other people I have watched always last minute.com for everything
I think most people would've left him as soon as the news came out, but she only seems to care about the money (even if it is drying up compared to before with lack of sponsorship/ads). I can't see her leaving him now, even if Youtube completely stopped them from making videos or getting adsense money. She just sees it as an easy job/money (since she doesn't do any of the editing). I'd love to see how they manage when the baby comes though. She already seems to be cracking with her bitchy snappy responses. I could see them having a situation where they forget to edit something out ala Dave from R Fam.

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
Chris hardly features in this vlog yet when he does he is wearing his BEANIE! Seriously I think it’s surgically attached to his head!

I’m actually disgusted they have been given this trip ... least we all know why they delayed the videos, poor little chris wouldnt survive five mins in a prison over there!

Inkling95

I’m not surprised, but, nonetheless, amazed we got it right. Holy crap. Kudos to the detective work!

Wonder how the departure went after the reporting...

Hatshepsut

I personally still think that this is the original Lapland trip that was booked well before Creepy was outed as a perv.
I think the sneaking away and secrecy of the departure was mainly due to them being shit scared of someone notifying the Airport security again.
I assumed they went in a taxi as Creepy had handed back the loan car that he had been driving whilst the rust bucket was getting the MOT work done.
If they flew to Rovanieim ( the main tourist airport for Santa trips) those flights are usually all decorated and the kids get presents and Santa is onboard. I thought that this might be the reason they didn’t film on the plane as it would have been obvious.
The daylight footage shown out of the plane window could have been cut in from one of their many, many plane journeys and means nothing.
But who knows, this pair lie for a living.