Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
What are bio dad's rights if Sarah has full custody? Maybe they had an arrangement where with Sarah's permission, he could see Isabelle? I don't know much about that sort of thing but maybe she decided to put an end to it and having full custody meant she was allowed to do so.
Then again, I can't imagine Sarah letting him see Issy even if it was best for her daughter. She's just that selfish.
This is what I can’t understand, I don’t know much about how it all works either but I’m sure that she’s had full custody all along and the dad had access rights which allowed him to see Izzy every other weekend. And I think even lazy herself has said that it was court ordered so I completely agree that she would never do what was best for Izzy otherwise it would’ve been agreed in some sort of mediation.
Again not completely sure, but I think mediation is offered even to victims of domestic violence.
Not really convinced Lazy was a victim though tbh after her rendition on Sarah spouts shit or whatever channel she put that video on.

Zelda18

VIP Member
I’m not sure if anyone on here is still reporting ads but I decided to hate watch their vlog and noticed one for Dominoes

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
One min until the big holiday reveal ?. If they’ve gone to Dubai Chris will definitely get his comeuppance when he’s locked up and won’t be allowed to leave the country. Can just picture the Sun reporting that

Inkling95

I'm sure they do look at that, however my kids go to same school and that is the general rule!
No doubt, I’m just going from the policy of if all the time out of school was affecting the kids, the school will have words/may not authorise holiday time. There would be uproar that the school didn’t do enough for the kids blah blah

harrypotter

if you look at the thumbnail of the latest video its clear that they are wearing summer clothes, therefore they are in a warm country

It's me

Iconic Member
They are not dressed warm enough to be in Lapland. Although Esme is sitting in a jumper that says USA Los Angeles. Maybe that’s a clue that they are in the USA, but don’t know if she has had it on before??

Maybe worried tip off USA border control!! View attachment 2556
I did consider they were going to New York.

However if thet don't have flights to NYC late, then it can't be!

SarahGard83

VIP Member
One min until the big holiday reveal ?. If they’ve gone to Dubai Chris will definitely get his comeuppance when he’s locked up and won’t be allowed to leave the country. Can just picture the Sun reporting that
There's no holiday reveal. 5 minute vlog tonight

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
Is it worth messaging the host of the airbnb they are staying in and letting him know what his upcoming Christmas guests are like? I don't think he would want them staying if he knew the backstory and how it could jeopardise his 5 star rating....
I was considering it but I don't want to be banned from Air bnb as I've go to book somewhere on there to go to Scotland next year.

specialone50

VIP Member
Was there any point in uploading a video today? Lazy definitely said at the end of yesterday's vlog to come back tomorrow for another exciting daily video. Well I know they always over exaggerate but that was not exciting. It was just her waffling on trying to defend taking the kids out of school. If they knew they weren't going to upload daily vlogs then why didn't they pre record a couple for today and tomorrow. How will I hope without my daily Ingham fix??!! ??
so why the deep clean do you think ?

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Most probably...

That's how other vloggers seem that do it. I thought the same. She expected everything to be given to her...which might have happened once upon a time
just in case maybe someone should email whatever the stroller company was (I'm American we say stroller or carriage). Didn't watch so don't know. Give them a heads up...