Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleRoots

I haven't been keeping up with him since he made the first video where he addressed things without adressing them at all. Has he said anything else about it since?

D

DramaLlama

And another one :unsure: Also seems to have mysteriously deleted that 'leave a little sparkle' comment, unless I'm looking in the wrong place?

They will lock you up for anything in Dubai, I watched a programme the other night and a woman was locked up for allegedly having sex in a taxi. Apparently the taxi driver made it up as they had a gynae check her over straight after.

My sister got severely reprimanded in a mall for a having a small split in her very long skirt.

You don't want to do anything wrong in Dubai.
Wasn't there a guy there recently jailed for brushing someone's shoulder as he walked past. Chris should be worried.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...il-in-dubai-after-brushing-against-man-in-bar

Attachments

Could be, yes. I notice he doesn’t have the balls to go back to Twitter...well not under his real name anyway
If you’re a public figure account you can put an option on so only people that can follow you can comment, I think that’s what the limited comments means, the Meldrums are always doing it

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
I'm looking at the IG account bingham_update which is run by a teenage fan. Even the fan calls the baby 'bingham' in the screenshots rather than 'it' like the parents do.

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
Anybody else find this a strange Christmas decoration putting up a deer's head on the wall? Not sure i find promoting deer hunting very festive!

View attachment 2792

These are their Christmas jumpers (or sweaters as they call them). To me they look cheap and tacky - with printed on designs rather than quality knitted designs)

View attachment 2793
My local cheap shop (Yorkshire Clothing Company that also calls itself Yorkshire Trading Company) sells those plush deer heads. I think they sing, well the only I nearly bought last year did.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I would have thought the same @Miss-jones
He’s definitely going to need to give permission at some point, either with the school itself or leaving the country.
It why I wonder how they got him to agree for Australia, in the middle of this mess.
And now this trip to Lapland (or wherever they’re going!)

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I would have thought the same @Miss-jones
He’s definitely going to need to give permission at some point, either with the school itself or leaving the country.
It why I wonder how they got him to agree for Australia, in the middle of this mess.
And now this trip to Lapland (or wherever they’re going!)
Depends on why he’s not allowed to see her. I know of people who suffered domestic abuse and the rules are different etc.

So if social services etc have stopped contact that’s different to if Sarah has just decided she can’t go. I think anyway

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
£800k in Bradford or wherever they are from. It’s only a 4 bed house isn’t it? Seems unlikely. Can get similar houses in Essex for £450k which is commutable to London.

I don’t want to know where they live but you can see what they bought it for on Zoopla if you do know
Yeah, I've seen houses (for my own property searches and selling) in Leeds for £450K with 6 bedrooms and more character.

Bambam

I don’t think they’d be able to take the children out of school if it were impacting their education though. If the kids were still doing alright, I think the school would give the go ahead, if Issy starts dropping grades in class enough to worry the teachers, I don’t see them getting the authorisation. Although, I would like to be a fly on the wall for that conversation and see Lazy really show her true colours.
I'm sure they do look at that, however my kids go to same school and that is the general rule!

sAvia

What are bio dad's rights if Sarah has full custody? Maybe they had an arrangement where with Sarah's permission, he could see Isabelle? I don't know much about that sort of thing but maybe she decided to put an end to it and having full custody meant she was allowed to do so.
Then again, I can't imagine Sarah letting him see Issy even if it was best for her daughter. She's just that selfish.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
SICK - You should not be encouraging this Chris!

Once bitten, twice shy doesn't apply to you does it!

Dirty dirty man.

Can someone tell me why he uses Delonge?

1543941208078.png

Zelda18

VIP Member
I’m thinking Sarah has a Santa fetish considering she’s been posing semi naked next to him holding his hand ?