Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Chris has put some random skating video on Instagram , lots of people asking about vlog but no answer as yet.
We are not lucky enough for there not to be one, so hang tight kids.
Damn it’s up now

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
Just watched tonight’s vlog and I see they’re still trying to replicate the Ladbaby format. (dress Creepy up to look even more stupid than usual while Lazy fake laughs until her chins shake)
Surely even the most indoctrinated of the Ifam can see that this is all set up, scripted and rehearsed.

For anyone in doubt check out a vlog from Feb 2017. It is on Charlotte the Magpie Mama channel and is titled...The Ingham Family Vlogging Tips. At about 10:15 Lazy is explaining to anyone thinking of vlogging how they never do anything in one take, even a simple greeting.
So just as we’ve always known, they’re a bunch of fakes and liars who will say and do anything to part their gullible young subscribers from their parents money.
I don’t care how many holidays and presents they give those girls nothing will make up for the fact that they’ve turned their childhood in one big soap opera.

It's me

Iconic Member
They would have to be REALLY dumb to come to the states so soon after the allegations. He might not have broken UK law, but he did break Florida law, and the police there are aware of it. You know what I change my mind. The inghams should come back here to the states, I swear no one will contact the authorities...:unsure::sneaky:

Also if they are going to Dubai, that should be interesting when they find out he is a child groomer.
If/when they go to Lapland it will be interesting also, they might not be so warmly welcomed.
NYC is a different state...so they probably think they are in the clear.

Does anyone know if there are transfers late from Manchester to London airports? Could be more than one flight...just putting it out there.

Dubai is pricey, plus I don't think the younger ones would get a lot out of Dubai. However that's never stopped them. Not that NYC isn't but the kids seem happy just getting LOL dolls there

If it is Dubai then I think even more she's just copying Zoe..I mean a wreath is one thing but to go to Dubai because she was there a few weeks ago well that would be ridiculous.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Sarah trying to be LadBaby again with the "YES MATE!!!" to the singing Santa. Stop it, Sarah. You're an embarrassment.[/QUOTE]
This!!!! If she’s not doing that awful impression of Mrs Ladbabys laugh which is so obvious it’s painful, the YES MATE thing is just stealing intellectual property surely ? that’s his catchphrase she has no right to steal it like that. How said copying off another YouTuber, I hope they ask them to stop! X[/QUOTE]
Has it been noted in the comments yet??

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I've not watched the vlog but how funny they've tried for a second time at mothercare for a stroller. I remember they were there when she first got pregnant looking at them and trying some out.

I see she's had the top of her arm cropped out of this one.

But yes, totally edited. The bottom half of her body is totally disproportionate. No love handles, curves or bum - not to be disrespectful but with her diet, she would have all of those things. Every woman does, especially when pregnant.

The main giveaway is the missing leg ? Creepy needs to up those editing skills. But at least he has another "open mouth" photo for his... Ahemm... Folder...
Is it me or do her eyes look odd too? One looks bigger and lower than the other!

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
I’ve tried to look at planes that departed Manchester on tuesday evening but I can’t seem to find anything! Does anyone know where to find this info? I did look at it seemed that on a Tuesday evening most flights were internal and to the Middle East. I think it’s worth contacting all possible authorities about him.