Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaPope

This will be their 1000th upload, bet it's gonna be soooooper emotional guyyyyzz!

.....Jk. They probably didn't notice because they don't care about anything that isn't views and subs.
No today will be 999, I think it has been already uploaded - but unlisted like yesterday’s was up before 5pm but unlisted so won’t show up on youtube search, but might in google.

Not sure how the others above found the unlisted link yesterday before 5pm.

It could be up unlisted as they have had to send the link to the vlog to Visit Dubai to approve before it goes live, which may be another reason for the delay on posting the vlogs.

Last edited:

poppyflower

I did consider they were going to New York.

However if thet don't have flights to NYC late, then it can't be!
i would have guess their going to Germany for the christmas Markets based on how she was going on about it at one point this month

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
No today will be 999, I think it has been already uploaded - but unlisted like yesterday’s was up before 5pm but unlisted so won’t show up on youtube search, but might in google.

Not sure how the others above found the unlisted link yesterday before 5pm.

It could be up unlisted as they have had to send the link to the vlog to Visit Dubai to approve before it goes live, which may be another reason for the delay on posting the vlogs.
I don't think it was viewable before five because I kept checking but the date on it is 30th November.

whatamess123

VIP Member
I don't like Dubai... it has a very seedy dark underworld. What do you think all of these young Instagram models do out there with their skimpy clothes on?... Google Porta-Potties if you are not at work and having breakfast :ROFLMAO::poop:

Annnnnnnyway,

In my screenshot attached Sarah the troll has not updated her instagram profile. Now she prides herself on being a traveling family... So why at the top does she only have Florida memories?

I'm honestly starting to think she's depraved too. I bet the tramp knew about Chris's hobbie before the news broke. Sickos were probably both at it. (In my opinion ;-) )

Edit: At least the Ingham girls have got some school work to do ( they wont do it but still) unlike family fizz who just go hiking with theirs and introduces them to Hollywood producers.

YouTube families are starting to creep me out. I'm in way too deep. I want to go back to the days of funny cat videos :cry:
Agreed ,(though some of the *cough* free movies are well worth your time....unlike the vlogs creepy and lazy are putting out there.How/why anyone would waste precious time helping to fund their "lifestyle" i`ve no idea.Must add they are the best for any fellow insomniacs out there..:sleep:

whatamess123

VIP Member
Agreed ,(though some of the *cough* free movies are well worth your time....unlike the vlogs creepy and lazy are putting out there.How/why anyone would waste precious time helping to fund their "lifestyle" i`ve no idea.Should add though they are the best for any fellow insomniacs out there..:sleep:

specialone50

VIP Member
There’s certainly someone out there who knows more than any of us. And they are making life extremely difficult for them. (Possibly someone close to them?)
That's what I was thinking and also when that photo of esme was shown yesterday was there Arabic writing on the shop sign in the background or was that another photo

clm77

lets face it she doesn't even buy herself quality over quantity she loves and lives for tat

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
The council should deal with it surely? Regardless of whether they go to public or private school. Aren’t the fines handed out by the council rather than the school? Hopefully someone with more knowledge about this sort of thing can advise.
I’m going to contact my councils education sector at the weekend to question it as it doesn’t seem fair on the girls at all to be pulled out of school to work!
I think a complaint to Islas school would only be considered from a parent of another child at the school so I wouldn’t bother and yeah it may sound a little odd!
It was the council who told me to complain to the school.
I expected it to be heavier TBH. I’m not quite sure why she’s excited about the weight when she keeps calling her baby “it” there is obviously no bond whatsoever
I think she was lying about he weight of the baby. She hesitated for a bit and I think she was giving herself time to think of a slightly lower weight. I very much doubt with the size she is that the baby will be smaller than 8/9lb at full term.