Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bejam

OliviaPope

It's the same hotel Kate Murnane stayed in. Disgusted that visit Dubai gave them this holiday. Have they declared it as gifted?
No it has was never mentioned in the vlog but I watched the first link unless something else has been added.

Kate Murnane was very transparent and just tagged all stories and squares as #ad. But this is since the meldrums DLP carry on it’s all the channel mum floggers are speaking about lately what is an ad etc.

memoii11

VIP Member
I assume that’s why every time they go away now we have
“Dave is coming to live in the house while we’re in Australia”
“My dad is coming from Blackpool to stay here while we’re away for Christmas”

Is homeless brother the lad who’s just out of prison? Or another scummy family member?
Because it looks like she supported scumbag brother for many years in the streams of Facebook conversations we’ve seen, many including Sarah’s favourite word (that sounds like blunt!) on repeat ?
It's a different brother to the one in prison

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
I'm watching today's video and they're all wearing sweatshirts, which seem too warm for the Middle East? My money is Lapland personally and I think they're coming back for the wedding, which is on the 7th or 8th.

Scratch that: it may well be Dubai if they said they're not filming.

Last edited:

YoYo

Chatty Member
Anyone got any screenshots from last nights vlog?
Everyone keeps going on about how awkward it all looked, but I don't wanna give them any extra views.

specialone50

VIP Member
So can we assume Sarah had full custody?
if they freely travel around without permission from the bio dad then yes but this is the Inghams but I would have thought before now at least some immigration people would have stopped to ask for permission, unless Chris has formally adopted her now and just not said I think that's highly likely

meant to say unlikely

Last edited:

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
DBS checks are done 'properly'. For the 4 weeks someone may be an elf its highly unlikely to break the law. You do realise why DBS checks got so important everywhere...three words Holly and Jessica.

It's so different being employed and having a DBS than being the Inghams who are the employer. They set the standard as recently discussed in length a few days ago.
DBS checks are usually updated every year or two and so if someone commits a crime it usually isn't instantly obvious.

It's me

Iconic Member
DBS checks are usually updated every year or two and so if someone commits a crime it usually isn't instantly obvious.
It includes pending convictions and little blots as explained further detail the other day..please feel free to read and understand and stop talking about something you clearly know very little about...

As well as deciding all creeps and perverts work with children which they don't...I think you really need to stop distrupting this thread.

Nothing can ever be failsafe but it's the best we have and greatly improved after Holly and Jessica.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Regarding filming laws in Dubai. Kate Murnane and her partner are there at the moment and have been filming as they've been uploading to Instagram?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Is this Heidi? Just wondering.
No arguments intended I just don’t know who’s got access to this account and if you “broke down” over the idea of him in an elf costume it had me questioning who’s running and posting on this account right now.

Web30

VIP Member
It's the Arabic weekend, so I would expect a response tomorrow at the earliest. I used a contact us form on their website and had a response that they'll be back on Sunday x
Yes forgot thier weekend days were fridays and sat

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
my question is, do they get paid for it? because usually the payment is in with having a free holiday?! Like it’s just for exposure for Visit Dubai? I kno sometimes it can depend. They’re so poor at showing it’s an AD like that’s what makes people not watch their videos? & the difference is I doubt that they’ll be sponsoring them again anyway bc whilst the other youtubers were there they were constantly on instagram posting pics whereas they’ve posted fuck all? and haven’t even mentioned Visit Dubai?

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
What a boring vlog... keeping it secret so nobody on this site can contact the authorities/hotel/airport so by the time theyre back they would have posted where they are and staying haha good one sarah

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
@DirtyLaundry Yes I did and they want me to put in an official complaint with all the evidence.

Oh I need you peoples advice on something. I got a reply about the girls attendence at school. I was told to complain directly to the school about it. I don't feel comfortable doing this. I didn't go to Isla's Primary School so I don't know them and I think it would be really weird for a stranger to go and contact them about it.

Talking of Isla she is going to be such a difficult child in a few months. Tantrum after tantrum when she doesn't get what she wants. Good luck Lazy and Creepy; you caused it yourselves when you started buying her a ton of tat she wanted but didn't need and obeyed her every command. She's a child, no the queen. Now they have to deal with the consequences. I doubt she will be able to remember a time when she didn't get LOL Doll after LOL Doll and holiday after holiday.

G

Ginger

I personally still think that this is the original Lapland trip that was booked well before Creepy was outed as a perv.
I think the sneaking away and secrecy of the departure was mainly due to them being shit scared of someone notifying the Airport security again.
I assumed they went in a taxi as Creepy had handed back the loan car that he had been driving whilst the rust bucket was getting the MOT work done.
If they flew to Rovanieim ( the main tourist airport for Santa trips) those flights are usually all decorated and the kids get presents and Santa is onboard. I thought that this might be the reason they didn’t film on the plane as it would have been obvious.
The daylight footage shown out of the plane window could have been cut in from one of their many, many plane journeys and means nothing.
But who knows, this pair lie for a living.
I may be wrong, but flights from Manchester go to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kittilä_Airport