The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the start of day 2 she said ‘I’m uploading loads of Instagram photos and stories’ which she didn’t. So I think something may have happened whilst there as obviously changed her mind.
Maybe they were told they had to pay for the trip afterall!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
It does seem odd that no Instagram pics have come up yet.

Really wonder about their terms and agreements with Visit Dubai. From all the other vloggers it always felt like they wanted 'wish you were here' type engagement not 'this is what we did on holiday'.

I know Alfie said in his long meandering post about visit Dubai wasn't paid for out of his own money etc. He did say that he had to post several pictures etc which will all be declared as an Ad.

Reactions: 4
How funny there is no photos of Chris!

Apart from the iconic Atlantis(?) in the background they could be anywhere. All there holiday photos are mainly at the beach/in a pool.

Reactions: 6
Apparently according to Lazy the children have learnt far more in Dubai that what they would have done at school. Yeah right from watching the borefests I'm sure they have.

What an insult to the teachers.

They make me so angry I might have to block they're facebook page so I can't read it anymore. Who are these stupid grown up f*******s commenting with such drivel? I have never disliked someone as much.
All they have done is be dragged from Uber to Uber, go to a flower park and see some freaky cats and a giant airplane, listen to their mum moan, buy a ton of makeup, go to a theme park complex, watch the sunset from a building and scare the fish in their hotel by screaming at them.

Very educational. NOT!!!

Reactions: 12
Don’t think they would be happy with a title about Sephora shopping giving that could have been somewhere other than Dubai, that totally was a oh let’s copy family fizz moment if ever I saw one, and it’s vlogmas wtf is about Dubai that is festive?!

Reactions: 8
She did.... but from when she said that something must have happened with the sponsor Visit Dubai, as it had been worked out where they were.

Because by the looks of it the ifam hoody video it was filmed after she said that as the girls hair is the same as it was for the pool, and Izzy wearing same white top under hoody.

I think that Visit Dubai have said not to post on Instagram or stories- do not tag them and not to state on youtube video that they were the sponsor.

The 2 day delay in posting might be because they needed approval to post saying Visit Dubai is the sponsorship. They didn’t get it after finding about them/creepy so tried to hide AD as small as possible in the thumbnail, as they have never mentioned who is sponsoring them.

Kate Murnane and Zoe did loads of instastories and squares all tagging Visit Dubai. Zoe states that it was paid partnership with Visit Dubai. I’m sure there are a million other bloggers stating, tagging the sponsor.
View attachment 2703

More definitely happened behind the scenes because tattles worked out they were there in 20seconds!! By the colour/shape of chairs in an airport!!

Can’t wait for the Christmas edition of No Hell No, ba humbug!!!
You are a genius! Reading that makes perfect sense, they must have been dropped by the sponsor, still they managed to get a free holiday out of it but still it explains everything! Thank you for sharing your brilliant theory

I hope the sponsorship fell through while they were out there. How embarrassing.

Isabelle's gulp during that 'hostage' video said it all really- It reminded me of some kind of Criminal mind's episode where they are being forced to read a script.

Sarah probably want's to save face and is running with the lie. Was the ASA contacted in the end?

Reactions: 14
Can someone give me a short run through of this family? Came here from the Meldrums, never kept up with the Inghams as I find it odd the oldest have her own channel age 12...
Well... Where should I begin?
Warning - this could be a long post. May not be in chronological order.

They stared daily vlogging in August 2016. Everything was fine imo, nice normal family etc. Other than the fact the bought a dog from a puppy farm. That dog is named Prinny and is abandoned at Chris' parents' house whenever they go away.

Everything seemed fine till the summer this year when it came out that Chris is obsessed with young and borderline underage girls. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....fans-as-young-as-16-with-sexual-messages/amp/

They decided their 12 year old would become their cash cow and so they set up a channel for her. She goes to private school with her sister. They left they youngest in public school. Probably why their money is decreasing.

Chris got Sarah up the duff in June. Baby Fernando Costa is due on the 20th March. Or is it the 30th March ?? Anyway since she revealed her pregnancy about 3 hours after conception she's been milking it for all it's worth. She revealed it early in a (failed) attempt to try and save the channel.

Over the summer when they went to Australia (world's most boring Visit ever) all the videos are about clickbaiting miscarriage or problems with the baby. She supposedly had some bleeding but waited about a week to go and see a doctor about it. Baby is fine and it's a boy. Sarah kept moaning about the morning sickness and this clickbaiting has been going on ever since.

We got treated to a video where Chris denied trying to touch up girls. He tells us he got stopped by the Australian Feds at border control and held for three hours in the only episode of Border Force Australia that I want to see. He says 'Hell No' about 172774927373 times in it.

They have dragged the girls all over the world at every opportunity this year. New York, Florida, Crete, Australia, Mablethorpe, Dubai and they're off to a cottage in Yorkshire for Christmas. Unless the owner has been made aware and he's decided to cancel. The girls hardly get a chance to rest and twice this has made their eldest (Isabelle) sick.

This week they took their girls out of school for a holiday to Dubai. Supposedly with the schools permission but they have done this multiple times and I doubt the schools will have agreed. They missed about a week of school for Florida last year. They missed a week in the summer when it came out about Creepy Chris and Isla missed her first day back at school too.

Sarah diagnosed herself with low iron and thought eating bananas was the cure. She didn't see the midwife until she was about six month pregnant and blamed the NHS for it.

Sarah is obsessed with buying tat and their girls live off a diet of sugar. Chris has an obsession with Chai Lattes.

Since it came out about Chris being a (alleged) pervert/paedophile, they have suffered a decrease in the amount of sponsorships and (non paid) views they are getting. Probably why they had to settle for Mablethorpe in the end.

Their wrecked Range Rover failed its MOT and they risked the lives of their kids by have one in the back of their Mini without a seatbelt.

Chris behaves very inappropriately around the girls and he has hidden under Isabelle's bed to scare her for a prank. He calls the girls babe and gorgeous which is extremely inappropriate. He never uses these words to describe his wife. There's more chemistry between a hyena and a zebra than there is between Chris and Sarah.

There is some speculation that Isla is not Chris's daughter and is in fact the offspring of his brother. Isabelle is not biologically related to Chris and does not see her father. She is in therapy for issues relating to him supposedly.

Check out their channel and read back through the threads for more. Might need a few cups of coffee first though.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm only 3 minutes in but this girl seems to have hit the nail on the head!

Low views? Have a baby!

I've not watched this one yet, but I think she touches on privacy issues

Last edited:
I hope the sponsorship fell through while they were out there. How embarrassing.

Isabelle's gulp during that 'hostage' video said it all really- It reminded me of some kind of Criminal mind's episode where they are being forced to read a script.

Sarah probably want's to save face and is running with the lie. Was the ASA contacted in the end?
Yes they were

Reactions: 5
The minghams bring speculation to the table. Firstly if they planned before trip not to put out a vlog all they had to do was say they are only going for few days they will record but going to spend time away from social media to enjoy family time before Christmas and the baby. OK some may still judge but its respectful, yet they don't mention it, do a video where Chris is NOT his usual arrogant self, girls look uncomfortable and Sarah is dominating it, now that sort of video is going to cause speculation they've been in the business long enough to know. Maybe they did get stopped or someone at destination tipped off. Haters are jealous are they Sarah, if I went to dubai or anywhere I'm not on edge and can actually enjoy and relax so sorry Sarah no ones jealous. Creepy is not many women's ideal man or father, and well if you have a mirror not many would want to be you. Your ugly and nasty on the inside.

I'm only 3 minutes in but this girl seems to have hit the nail on the head!

Low views? Have a baby!

I've not watched this one yet, but I think she touches on privacy issues

Very interesting. It seems that most of these family vlogging channels CLICKBAIT the same nonsense. Watching the first girl talking about family vloggers I agree with her 100% especially about using “tragic events” in a thumbnail to promote the vlog. Reminds me a lot of the Inghams. It is quite scary that children watching could genuinely be worried.
I think YouTube need a wake up call. There needs to be stricter regulations regarding exploiting children for financial gain.

Reactions: 3
I think visit Dubai pulled the plug on them on their way over there. If you notice in the vlog at the airport they are talking as if they are going to let us know wjere they are going before they go but then suddenly the game change s and when they land it all feels very different. I thibk visit Dubai realised they don't want to be associated with this family (should have done their research first) and so said no vlogs or instas were to be uploaded. I think its hilarious that they are marking the videos as AD but can seem to be able to state what exactly the AD is ? even when loyal ifam ask they can't give a straight answer. What an absolute mess they are in. ?

Reactions: 9
Surely by now she would be seeing things the way they are, that he’s ruined any future chance they have at making a bigger name for themselves. That he’s ruined any future holidays they have and having to keep it a secret, sponsorship deals, getting sent freebies, the list goes on. If that was me I’m sure by now there would be some sense of what in the actual world am I doing with him, and beginning to despise him. And I would be questioning why the hell are we doing this as a job. It can’t be much fun and always seems like such a chore for them. Wouldn’t wish in the world to live a life like they do. Certainly when a new baby comes along too there’s only so much of sitting on your backside feeding a baby, sleepless nights and not being able to do things as easily as they can just now to factor in also. They never seem to have long term plans like other people I have watched always last minute.com for everything

Reactions: 15
Well... Where should I begin?
Warning - this could be a long post. May not be in chronological order.

They stared daily vlogging in August 2016. Everything was fine imo, nice normal family etc. Other than the fact the bought a dog from a puppy farm. That dog is named Prinny and is abandoned at Chris' parents' house whenever they go away.

Everything seemed fine till the summer this year when it came out that Chris is obsessed with young and borderline underage girls. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....fans-as-young-as-16-with-sexual-messages/amp/

They decided their 12 year old would become their cash cow and so they set up a channel for her. She goes to private school with her sister. They left they youngest in public school. Probably why their money is decreasing.

Chris got Sarah up the duff in June. Baby Fernando Costa is due on the 20th March. Or is it the 30th March ?? Anyway since she revealed her pregnancy about 3 hours after conception she's been milking it for all it's worth. She revealed it early in a (failed) attempt to try and save the channel.

Over the summer when they went to Australia (world's most boring Visit ever) all the videos are about clickbaiting miscarriage or problems with the baby. She supposedly had some bleeding but waited about a week to go and see a doctor about it. Baby is fine and it's a boy. Sarah kept moaning about the morning sickness and this clickbaiting has been going on ever since.

We got treated to a video where Chris denied trying to touch up girls. He tells us he got stopped by the Australian Feds at border control and held for three hours in the only episode of Border Force Australia that I want to see. He says 'Hell No' about 172774927373 times in it.

They have dragged the girls all over the world at every opportunity this year. New York, Florida, Crete, Australia, Mablethorpe, Dubai and they're off to a cottage in Yorkshire for Christmas. Unless the owner has been made aware and he's decided to cancel. The girls hardly get a chance to rest and twice this has made their eldest (Isabelle) sick.

This week they took their girls out of school for a holiday to Dubai. Supposedly with the schools permission but they have done this multiple times and I doubt the schools will have agreed. They missed about a week of school for Florida last year. They missed a week in the summer when it came out about Creepy Chris and Isla missed her first day back at school too.

Sarah diagnosed herself with low iron and thought eating bananas was the cure. She didn't see the midwife until she was about six month pregnant and blamed the NHS for it.

Sarah is obsessed with buying tat and their girls live off a diet of sugar. Chris has an obsession with Chai Lattes.

Since it came out about Chris being a (alleged) pervert/paedophile, they have suffered a decrease in the amount of sponsorships and (non paid) views they are getting. Probably why they had to settle for Mablethorpe in the end.

Their wrecked Range Rover failed its MOT and they risked the lives of their kids by have one in the back of their Mini without a seatbelt.

Chris behaves very inappropriately around the girls and he has hidden under Isabelle's bed to scare her for a prank. He calls the girls babe and gorgeous which is extremely inappropriate. He never uses these words to describe his wife. There's more chemistry between a hyena and a zebra than there is between Chris and Sarah.

There is some speculation that Isla is not Chris's daughter and is in fact the offspring of his brother. Isabelle is not biologically related to Chris and does not see her father. She is in therapy for issues relating to him supposedly.

Check out their channel and read back through the threads for more. Might need a few cups of coffee first though.
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain all of that! It sounds so messed up, you wonder why CPS don’t get involved with such train wreck families. It’s really sad!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.