The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not good at attaching photos etc but didn’t Lazy the pound-sign say she had paid a fortune and £50 import tax for 4 tubes of ora gel for Frank and families Christmas present? Well more the fool her
5307502A-27EB-488A-99A4-B67EE5C00EBB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I share my birthday with Lazy tomorrow 🙈😱😱😱

Oh my !!!
Have a shot of whatever takes your fancy ,make sure you`re well and truly spoiled ,and don`t tune into their nightmare vlog tomorrow!! Happy Birthday!🎂🎉🎈♥

I’m not good at attaching photos etc but didn’t Lazy the pound-sign say she had paid a fortune and £50 import tax for 4 tubes of ora gel for Frank and families Christmas present? Well more the fool her View attachment 344638
Stupid mare ,obviously all the hinting she did whilst they were (cough) travelling ,hasn`t exactly worked in her favour.Yes ,someone may have sent some of these to her ,but she`s paid a heavy price in the end! Memo to lazy ,you KNOW what you need to sort out those cold sores ,just go to a chemist in the future ,and buy them yourself!

Reactions: 16
I’m not good at attaching photos etc but didn’t Lazy the pound-sign say she had paid a fortune and £50 import tax for 4 tubes of ora gel for Frank and families Christmas present? Well more the fool her View attachment 344638
The lady that sent her the Oragel also sent her a box full of presents so Sarah had to pay customs she made it look like she paid the Oragel

• Wow
Reactions: 19
If they aren’t going to purchase them-

Can someone in the IFAM please bleeping gift the Ingham family some table corner / edge protectors, instead of bath bombs and orange twirls?!
Jesus Christ. All the money and tit they have. Jace was trying to jump up to look what was on the table. Matter of time before he splits his head open.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Who thinks she is going to get a brand new car for either her birthday or Christmas that or a pregnancy reveal

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I wonder why Isabelle wants to overcome her fear of singing in front of people? Are Creepy and Lazy going for a rebrand? Are they aiming to re invent themselves as the Von Crap Family Minghams?

Who thinks she is going to get a brand new car for either her birthday or Christmas that or a pregnancy reveal
Do we think that Creepy's Christmas gift will be a brand new pee soaked positive pregnancy test?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I wonder why Isabelle wants to overcome her fear of singing in front of people? Are Creepy and Lazy going for a rebrand? Are they aiming to re invent themselves as the Von Crap Family Minghams?
Oh probably so she can write a book about her journey of overcoming anxiety, just like they all do.
Will be her home schooling project / New Years resolution for 2021..

not sure if her parents would actually invest in her future or take a real chance on her though 🙃

Reactions: 19
That was without doubt their worst ever Vlog, Sarah selling her tat manically speaking for 30 minutes. Please Chris do more in the Vlogs, i’m finding it hard to even hate watch them!

Reactions: 25
Hopefull
hopefully not a pregnancy reveal, after she spending her time in Spain / Portugal put on those electric scooters, and when she got home was moving that huge marble table...

but who knows they’ve been making us sick recently with Chris touching her hair constantly.

Or it could be shock pregnancy reveal within new car:
Will probably be a new car has x5 seats in the back ‘so if this seat is for Jace, then where is the baby going to sit’.... then the girls come in with the shocked faces, start crying ‘stop mum, no don’t, mum are you pregnaaaaaaant’.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I think Creepy wrote that. Writing looks grown up and pretty good use of capital letters. Pretty bland background too, you can't tell where it was photographed
Makes me believe Chris and Sarah wrote it.
good use of capital letters, good spelling,I am a primary school teacher and I’m telling you that a child that can write like that with spelling and punctuation etc... would never mix their words up, EVER and too add, the line across the word ‘your’, definitely not a child’s work, children will always scribble. It’s the little things and I may sound crazy but you can just tell it isn’t young Isabelles letter.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If they aren’t going to purchase them-

Can someone in the IFAM please bleeping gift the Ingham family some table corner / edge protectors, instead of bath bombs and orange twirls?!
Jesus Christ. All the money and tit they have. Jace was trying to jump up to look what was on the table. Matter of time before he splits his head open.
I actually bought a 12 pack on Amazon a few weeks back. Not used them all. Sarah, want me to pass the rest onto you, hun? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think Izzy has a bad voice actually! I was really expecting it to be appalling, I’m not saying she could go out and get a record deal or anything but I do believe she has an ok voice (way better than me I might add 😂)

I wonder if it’s a set up for her entering xfactor or something! Like family blogger turned singer type of deal it might see her through to being on tv 🤷🏼‍♀️ Stranger things have happened! Also I quite enjoyed how passionate Esme was about her stop motion videos it’s quite sweet really!

Lazy and creepy gross as usual, Jason needs to stop screaming all the time and not a lot of Isla in today’s video to comment on! 😂

Reactions: 17
Have they ever mentioned Isabelle being adopted by Chris? Not sure how this would work, and whether her biological father would need to give consent.
if anything were to happen to Sarah then Chris would not be a legal guardian?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.