Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scouse 72

Has she no shame , just when a lot of people are struggling to get by , with many loosing their jobs or being furloughed , she thinks it’s ok to rub everybody’s face in it . She makes my bloody boil 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Jennysona

Hopefull
Who thinks she is going to get a brand new car for either her birthday or Christmas that or a pregnancy reveal
hopefully not a pregnancy reveal, after she spending her time in Spain / Portugal put on those electric scooters, and when she got home was moving that huge marble table...

but who knows they’ve been making us sick recently with Chris touching her hair constantly.

Or it could be shock pregnancy reveal within new car:
Will probably be a new car has x5 seats in the back ‘so if this seat is for Jace, then where is the baby going to sit’.... then the girls come in with the shocked faces, start crying ‘stop mum, no don’t, mum are you pregnaaaaaaant’.

• Haha
  • Sad

Neck lace

VIP Member
Early thread title suggestion: The Ingham Christmas may end in tears when it's ended by tiers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pugsworth

Those who have money don't mention it!

Those phones are pants too! so many issues with them. so funny!

• Haha

Anni1312

Chatty Member
Happy birthday. I hope it’s the most ‘juicy’ and ‘delicious’ that you’ve had in your ‘whole entire life’ 🎉 🎈 🎊
Thank you lovely people for the birthday wishes!!!

I am sure it's gonna be very juicy, delicious and stuuuuuuuuuunning. Licherally the best of my whole entire life ... poww bammm *insert open mouth pic here*
I'll make sure to have a tasty veggie burgaaah ... whilst i dig through my piles of presents. Because i am very welcome .... before tho ill open my pile of advent calenders because i cannnnnnn.
Maybe i get a voucher for a holiday uhhm slash van life travel blog experience to the island of Portugal. WooHoooooooooo

/// not!!!

Promise just had 1 glass champagne for breakfast to cheer with my husband 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
I honestly think they want to move away from Youtube and I've been saying that since they launched the blanket business. They want to grow it to make enough money to solely survive off it but it will never work because most of their customers are ifam, and once the channel is gone those customers will slowly disappear too. The channel is probably too much for Creepy now, he is always moaning about having to do so much work.

Jamhead

VIP Member
I can't even get the words together to express how dangerous this is. The second picture was after LAZY had asked Izzy to straighten his strap.

Why don't you get off your ever growing arse LAZY, be a mother and untwist the straps, and tighten them properly. Don't you give a single shit about your childs safety?

Screenshot_20201217-214524_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201217-214545_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

Scotblock

VIP Member
Wait!!!! Is that Fray Bentos on the worktop? Definitely not the veg or vegan Fray Bentos coz those are in green tins. Looks like either the Just Chicken or Chicken and Bacon ones
Judging by the colours on those FB tins some were having chicken and the darker ones to the left look like the minced beef and onion. Vegetarian my arse 😂 why lie, it’s honestly like a compulsion with them that they have to lie! It’s very strange actually. It’s like when Sarah swears she’s a size 14 but folks eyes aren’t painted on and she is clearly an 18.

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Skipped the advent calendar part.

- Why does Jace have cot bumpers AND a cot mobile?! So so dangerous! We took the mobile off of our youngest's cot as soon as he could sit up.

- Creepy's out again doing "skip runs". They must have so much shit to need multiple runs to the tip with the van they hired.

- Still no sign of any school work.

- Oh, there's the mention of the school work! You going to help them with it, Lazy? Or you just off to ship out more Chinese blankets? In fact, it's probably best you go to the office.

- Jace back to having a dummy constantly.

- So where are they going away to then? Because they can't go away until the 23rd... So they're already talking shit about going away earlier than that.

- I really hope (apologies to anyone who doesn't agree) that they cancel the Christmas rules. Mainly because I don't want to deal with another lockdown or tighter restrictions once again in January... But also because I'd love to see Lazy's fuming face when she has to spend Christmas at the house she hates.

- Riveting content about chocolate tubs from Sarah "I'm not used to sugar" Ingham. I wonder what Isabelle "I don't really like chocolate" Ingham's (won't put her real surname) favourite is.

- I don't see any issue with the period talk, personally. I find it weird (but unsurprising) that Creepy would use it as the vlog title. But I guess when your content is so bloody boring, you've got to use something.

- Lazy, those wankets make you look more of a piggy potato than you already are.

- Isla waiting for the cue from her sisters on how to react to the presents.

- Prinny and Jace are an accident waiting to happen.

- Lazy sounded like such an ungrateful bitch about Jace's present. Lazy, that'd easily fit Jace.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Anyone else think it’s weird that Nana (and previously Granny Zelda and Hi Steve) leave presents for Sarah and she wraps them and then kids open them without the family who gave the gift present? I find this really odd. She’s obsessed that all the wrapping paper has to match (for the thumbnail obs).

• Angry
  • Heart

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
I'm now a vegetarian but in my meat-eating days, there was nothing better than a chicken and mushroom Fray Bentos (with chips to soak up the sauce!) - the sheer pie snobbery on this thread :p:p:p:p

There's nothing wrong with a bit of shit food every now and again. It's just not ideal every day. I also hate cooking so am not a fan of spending all sunday 'showing my love' via roast dinners like apparently everyone else on this thread buuuuut it's all part of a larger picture for the Minghams, isn't? If they were just a bit slack on the food front, you'd let it go. But it's the shit food, the 'snacks', the utter filth they allow themselves to be filmed in, the nonstop lying etc

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
HUGE CHRISTMAS TOY HAUL - WHAT MY KIDS ARE GETTING FOR CHRISTMAS! VLOGMAS DAY 13

The elves are back with their twins. Lazy calls the girls downstairs and they screech. She says they're one boy and one girl and the girls name them Snowflake Jingles and Snowbell Jingles. There are some pajama bottoms under the pram. Probably from when Creepy had to rush off to the ibis in the middle of the night. Jace wouldn't wait for breakfast. Advent calendars.

It's a slow Saturday today. Lazy tells Jace not to draw on his hand. When Isla was 2 she could identify all the colors but everything is blue or green to Jace. Lazy is hoping the can take the dinning room Christmas tree if they go away. Someone has drawn a spider on Jace's hand and it's hard for Lazy to scrub off every evening. More food for Jace. He says 'hiya'.

Creepy has been super busy this morning at the office, went to do 2 dump runs and now he's doing a third with Jace. He tells Jace they're going for a ride in his van. Is he even allowed to be facing forward at his age? The dump is busy.

Lazy wants to curl up and watch Christmas movies but she can't because she has a million and 1 things to do including the last few bits from Smyths toys and then might do a present haul at the office. She will do one for the girls and Jace but only when they're away and have no phone signal to watch the vlog, not that they watch the vlogs anyway.

Lazy has stopped to get lunch from Tesco because it's next to Smyths toys. She has got a few thing ticked off her list and got a Christmas jumper for Creepy. He's tight and will never buy a Christmas jumper for himself but would love for someone else to buy him one. It's a Coca Cola Christmas jumper and reminds Lazy of Lapland.

Lazy is at the office and done all the work so gets to do fun stuff. Santa makes lots of toys in his workshop (I thought the elves make the presents?) but Lazy sends extra gifts for her children and that is why they get a lot on Christmas Day. Why does she have to complicate the Satna thing so much? Just say stockings are from Santa and the rest is from you. She didn't know exactly what she got Jace. His Christmas and his birthday is sorted. The giant Peppa Pig house and it's for his birthday.

Lazy shows us Jace's presents; cars, a penguin toy with buckles, Fisher Price chameleon, colour sorting pie, wooden bead threading set, shape puzzle, fishing game, dinosaur toy set (although he hates them), wooden animal farm barns, Peppa Pig train set, a magnetic easel bought by Nannar, vtech dragon, breakfast set, kitchen that they hope to give him before Christmas, toot toot sets, car garage, car track, second hand toot toot sets, busy board and vtech/Peppa Pig books. The track will be set up on Christmas morning. 7 year old Isabelle was obsessed with Fifi and the Flower Tops and the sets were too expensive to buy. They bought 4 second hand and Isabelle couldn't tell they were second hand. There' more including a truck with cows in, a ride on bike and the main present that Lazy isn't showing us. She need to wrap and ship it to Santa. She shows us more cars she'd bought him and Peppa Pig onesies.

Lazy has asked Creepy to put the camera on his face. Jace doesn't want to leave Lazy. She tells him to close his eyes and then sings 'Holidays are Coming'. Creepy likes it and says he will wear it on her birthday tomorrow. Jace doesn't like Creepy hugging Lazy and pushes him away.

Isla and Isabelle are upstairs whispering bout Lazy birthday. They're making her a card. Isabelle found a card in a box, and Isla is drawing a picture and writing a letter. Esme has made a card and painted a picture.

They have finished watching Noelle and Creepy cried. Lazy pretends to suddenly realise it's her birthday in the morning. As if she'd ever forget!

End of vlog

Hmmmm, no longer vegetarian? The vegetable balti Fray Bentos is green and these look blue. So obviously the chicken ones.
Screenshot 2020-12-13 183929.png
640x640.jpg
download.jpg

Screenshot 2020-12-13 181928.png
Screenshot 2020-12-13 180544.png
Screenshot 2020-12-13 180352.png
Screenshot 2020-12-13 180256.png
Screenshot 2020-12-13 181849.png
Screenshot 2020-12-13 180328.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Why does izzy always have her arms across her stomach?
Because she’s a self conscious teen who’s parents have forced her to be filmed every single day. It would’ve been my worst nightmare at her age when most teens are very body conscious.

• Sad

EmilyD80

I always find it hilarious that Sarah’s rants include mention of “ there’s a few people out there “ or “ there’s one or two of you “ that hate us ! SARAH , SWEETHEART THERES A LOT MORE THAN A FEW ! I’d put my life on it that there’s a couple of thousand people if asked would say they CAN NOT STAND YOU all the way through to I HATE THEM ! The thing is most of them won’t ever contact you because they see you as so vile they want nothing to do with you !
I realise that this story that you stick to PRETENDING to your narcissistic self and family & deluded fans is so that you don’t have to face reality and your ifam will think ‘ oh there’s a few people out here trying to spoil your perfect saint like personalities because they are jealous 🙄😂‘ because if they really knew jusr how hated you are they would have to start questioning why and the mythological version of you that you feed them would start to fall apart ! But ssshhhhh 🤫 no one need know the truth right ? 😏

YOU AND THE CREEPSTER ARE REPUGNANT to any decent thinking , informed adult !

• Heart
  • Haha

Kstep

VIP Member
Is she claiming still she brought the bracelet for herself even after the company confirmed gifted them? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Honkers852

Anybody catch this gem, lazy letting us know how she likes to 'photographer' her wankets! 🤣🤣
Homeschooling mother of the year strikes again, god help those girls!
Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 12.05.52.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29