The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But as they aren't mixing with another household can they still go... It seems to be the mixing that's not allowed...
I thought it also included no overnight stays...., could be wrong I often am šŸ˜‚
My health has meant Iā€™ve not been out since March (save emergency dentistry) and only spoken to my 84 year old mother who was recovering from knee replacement surgery at the start of lockdown by phone. She technically could be our bubble but we wouldnā€™t risk it or our carers fetching her. Itā€™s very sad about Christmas for everyone but Iā€™d prefer my loved ones alive than snoozing full of turkey watching the Queens speech in my house

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Of course they'll still go way - it's all about them, not other people. As long as they get to do what they want all is good in the world. It doesn't matter that their actions could kill people. I doubt they'll follow the rules anyway because they vlog a day behind, and always miss a vlogging day over Christmas for the Christmas Day 2 parter so they will see Nannar /Hi Steve/Granny Jane on that day and hide it.
They never see Nana at christmas - she's not going to get her pension on the bank holiday days. They will see her the week after for some bargain sales shopping (if shops are still open by then).

Still not sure about Jane and Steve. Jane used to cook so Sarah would probably still like her over just for that, but I really think something went on and if they meet it's just with Chris. Can't see Jane ever turning against him, but she would blame Sarah and not want to be with her.

Reactions: 12
If they break the rules then theyā€™re just bleeping stupid! They have so many ā€œgenuine fansā€ that they need to be careful of their behaviour.

Reactions: 11
They never see Nana at christmas - she's not going to get her pension on the bank holiday days. They will see her the week after for some bargain sales shopping (if shops are still open by then).

Still not sure about Jane and Steve. Jane used to cook so Sarah would probably still like her over just for that, but I really think something went on and if they meet it's just with Chris. Can't see Jane ever turning against him, but she would blame Sarah and not want to be with her.
I think as bad as his family are, they know that taking the girls away from education crossed a very big line, and was not something they could support. I donā€™t think her family are capable of thinking past lunchtime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I canā€™t help but lay in bed tonight on what has been my eldest childā€™s 8th birthday today, and realise my child couldnā€™t have a friend over to celebrate with her, couldnā€™t go anywhere overly fun, didnā€™t see family etc and i lost my job this week (luckily things were brought in advance) but trust me when I say this, my daughter had 4 presents and I naturally said ā€œsorry itā€™s not much Iā€™ve struggled being furloughed and now losing the job so tried to treat you while being sensibleā€ she genuinely turned to me and said, ā€œmum, donā€™t be silly, itā€™s about what the presents are, not how many, and for a lockdown birthday this has been the best one ever! I donā€™t need lots!ā€ I did tear up
I really hope they are not going away and have to stay at home like the rest of us as this virus is getting worst, I live in the south east and itā€™s getting bad my daughter has just tested positive with no symptoms and we have just had a test fingers cross we are negative šŸ™šŸ» Half my family and friends have the virus now. So for the people like the inghams that think they can do what like and sod the rest of us , think againšŸ˜”
Also just had an email from my sons college to say they are close till further noticešŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
They can`t according to the latest update.I`m in the South West and my eldest is in Hampshire ,which has just gone into tier 4.She`s not allowed to go anywhere over the Christmas period ,and ,we (tier 2) are allowed to see my mum just for Xmas day.If the bloody Inghams travel i will report them! THey honestly make me sick! You take care and i hope all your affected family recover fully.xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They are still tier 3 but can only mix Xmas day and no travel or over night stays If they go anywhere will be the final nail for them so many fans will walk away

Reactions: 15
They are still tier 3 but can only mix Xmas day and no travel or over night stays If they go anywhere will be the final nail for them so many fans will walk away
Well canā€™t wait to watch that go down if they even listen as he was pick up his trailer for them to go way another waste of money šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚letā€™s see if they listen to the rules witch Iā€™m more then positive they wonā€™t watch the backlash off that cause there no way round it Iā€™m sorry and yer if they do I hope they get everything coming to them

Reactions: 9
Anyone else in Scotland cry when they heard they have to homeschool again šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else in Scotland cry when they heard they have to homeschool again šŸ˜‚
I am south and was told my daughters school is home schooling for the first week and I cried šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

They can`t according to the latest update.I`m in the South West and my eldest is in Hampshire ,which has just gone into tier 4.She`s not allowed to go anywhere over the Christmas period ,and ,we (tier 2) are allowed to see my mum just for Xmas day.If the bloody Inghams travel i will report them! THey honestly make me sick! You take care and i hope all your affected family recover fully.xxx
Thank you x

Reactions: 5
If they have booked a cottage or lodge I would imagine the company they have used will cancel the booking.
At the minute you can't even stay in a budget hotel if it's not essential. I hope somebody can definitely report them for breaking the law this time. They already got away with entering tier 2 to have a meal on her birthday.

View attachment 353278
They have that new house looking extremely tatty these days
What a tip. Going to be cosy on Christmas Day.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.