The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to be fun... will they not vlog as they’ve buggered off breaking the rules as ever... have THE most boring vlogs of them at home not prepared.
I can’t wait to see the outcome.

Reactions: 10
A pink fluffy coat!! Jesus, she must look like a giant pink yeti 😂 Why everytime Isabelle gets something does she have to copy. I swear she is sabotaging that girls life n
Isabelle gave us a quick glance of the coat the other day it’s a teddy bear one

Reactions: 6
I love the way big Sarah rents an office at Christmas time so she has somewhere for her kids hundreds of presents to be delivered and a place for her to wrap them all. Also it's a cover for when she's out shopping everyday she just says she's been up at the office.

Also the office she's in you get a rent free period like her last one so she'll just move out when it's time to pay.
I know they aren’t the most expensive gifts in the world but the sheer volume of presents must be pricey. I personally wouldn’t be leaving gifts in a multi occupancy commercial office. Unless Santa’s security team is watching there too 🙄

No doubt they've gone to town to do the pointless secret Santa crap, but yes what idiots going on the last Saturday before Christmas 🤣.

Reactions: 14
God I hope they can't go away. I'd love to see them having to pretend to be living their best lives in their own front room
I know, it’s mad isn’t it - they’ve got a perfectly good house which many people would be desperate and so grateful for, yet to them it’s torture to spend time in it! Just about sums up their sheer level of selfishness and ignorance doesn’t it!

Reactions: 16
This is going to be fun... will they not vlog as they’ve buggered off breaking the rules as ever... have THE most boring vlogs of them at home not prepared.
Can you imagine that? Imagine they'll announce they're taking a break from vlogging as they're soooo worn out, so they can bugger off somewhere and not get any backlash (remember, if it ain't vlogged it didn't happen) Ironically during the most lucrative time for vloggers, especially them who's Christmas vlogs made them sooper dooper famous in the first place. I can't wait!

I’m absolutely positive that they’ll still go away as planned - can already imagine Lazy’s rant on the vlog, like she did every time they took the girls out of school for a holiday! “I know I don’t have to justify myself but there’s some very jealous spiteful people who always moan at us . . .” oh yes, those would be the decent people who actually care about not spreading the virus and killing other people!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Because thats what older sisters do. I have 11 years between me and my younger sister had to pretend i believed in Santa till i was like 20 :ROFLMAO:
In all honesty I think it’s because if the camera is recording Isabelle wants to be filmed ! She doesn’t care the context or content of the video she just wants to be on it ! To be seen ! She is imo addicted to being on camera and will leave the implications at the door because the only people she converses with are her parents , siblings or OUTSIDERS authorised by them. As such won’t ever get any bad feedback. Not that she should because it’s her twattish mother’s fault that she’s so regressed !

• Heart
I’m absolutely positive that they’ll still go away as planned - can already imagine Lazy’s rant on the vlog, like she did every time they took the girls out of school for a holiday! “I know I don’t have to justify myself but there’s some very jealous spiteful people who always moan at us . . .” oh yes, those would be the decent people who actually care about not spreading the virus and killing other people!! 😡
She will say that MY children have an awful year and really deserve to go away for Christmas 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They’d be stupid to not vlog Christmas it being the most lucrative time of the year. I really hope they stay at home and do the right thing but I doubt it.

They can’t legally go away for Christmas you’re only allowed to mix on Christmas Day and can’t travel outside of your tier. No doubt they’ll come up with a way to get around it, probably have personal permission from Boris!

Reactions: 12
what tier they gone into? we’ve just gone to 4
No. Change to their tier.. But new rules apply. Can only see another household on Xmas day... Not the 5 days in the previous announcement.. Few other things I'm still. Tryi g to get my head round it myself

Reactions: 8
She will say that MY children have an awful year and really deserve to go away for Christmas 🙄🙄
And I also bet she will say this is for their WORK and do we ignorant people not understand that the rules do not apply to them, they’ve spoken to Boris and it’s all been approved!!!

• Haha
They’d be stupid to not vlog Christmas it being the most lucrative time of the year. I really hope they stay at home and do the right thing but I doubt it.

They can’t legally go away for Christmas you’re only allowed to mix on Christmas Day and can’t travel outside of your tier. No doubt they’ll come up with a way to get around it, probably have personal permission from Boris!
But as they aren't mixing with another household can they still go... It seems to be the mixing that's not allowed...

Reactions: 2
"we have worked soooo hard this year that we deserve a break. We are doing nothing wrong - we are travelling for our business and that's allowed! If we want to travel to sit in a hot tub, we'll travel to sit in the hot tub, ok?"

But as they aren't mixing with another household can they still go... It seems to be the mixing that's not allowed...
Most places were already not allowing tier 3 people to stay. They were only relaxing that rule for the 5 days as tiers didn't seem to matter for that period. Now there aren't those 5 days.

Reactions: 13
Of course they'll still go way - it's all about them, not other people. As long as they get to do what they want all is good in the world. It doesn't matter that their actions could kill people. I doubt they'll follow the rules anyway because they vlog a day behind, and always miss a vlogging day over Christmas for the Christmas Day 2 parter so they will see Nannar /Hi Steve/Granny Jane on that day and hide it.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Yes

. The only time they're allowed to travel out of their area is on Christmas day. So them going away for the week they say will not be allowed. And if Steve and Jane are joining them it can only be on Christmas day.

Reactions: 3
I’ve read it that you can only move out of your tier on Christmas Day, all other days you must stay local. But could be wrong?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.