The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope they are not going away and have to stay at home like the rest of us as this virus is getting worst, I live in the south east and it’s getting bad my daughter has just tested positive with no symptoms and we have just had a test fingers cross we are negative 🙏🏻 Half my family and friends have the virus now. So for the people like the inghams that think they can do what like and sod the rest of us , think again😡
Also just had an email from my sons college to say they are close till further notice🤦‍♀️
Exactly! For the sake of one Christmas, I’d rather stay at home and have my family safe and well thanks! Sending best wishes to you all and hope everyone recovers safely and quickly x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can imagine them as usual totally ignoring the public mood and thinking "we don't live there so... Surprise new car reveal for our holiday!!!"

Then wondering why people comment negatively again.

Reactions: 12
Just passed our fave YouTubers heading in to trinity primark... lazy in a big pink fluffy coat. Tomorrow’s vlog will be fun. Another shopping trip 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Exactly! For the sake of one Christmas, I’d rather stay at home and have my family safe and well thanks! Sending best wishes to you all and hope everyone recovers safely and quickly x
Thank you XI just can’t believe how quickly it is spreading were we live, it’s scary. I work in a school and on the last day we only had two year groups in as Covid as hit our primary schools hard and the high schools.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just passed our fave YouTubers heading in to trinity primark... lazy in a big pink fluffy coat. Tomorrow’s vlog will be fun. Another shopping trip 🙄
Why when they have everyday doing nothing do they head out on a Saturday and then no doubt will complain it was busy!

Reactions: 14
It’s cancelled for me. (If my test comes back positive Friday, I’m booked in for one tomorrow) Husband tested positive 10 days ago my isolation ended today but I have a fever tight chest but also the worst migraine 🤷‍♀️ so Christmas Day will be at home no visitors or going to mother in laws for dinner
I found out this morning I’ve tested positive and at this moment I’ve no idea how I’m going to get through Christmas I’m just so rough 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They are so predictable.
What in gods name can they possibly need now? She’s ran Amazon’s and the postal workers ragged delivering stuff. Been to Smith’s Toys, Matalan and Primark already. That house will collapse or burst at the seams with the junk she brings in. Why the hell are they not doing the bedroom renovations ie shifting tat from room to room? She has moaned all week about being tired and wanting to watch Christmas movies /stuff her face with chocolate like the idle heifer she is. Today would have been the best in her ‘whole entire life’ to do just than. Fooooooo’s the pair of ‘em.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A pink fluffy coat!! Jesus, she must look like a giant pink yeti 😂 Why everytime Isabelle gets something does she have to copy. I swear she is sabotaging that girls life n

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really hope they are not going away and have to stay at home like the rest of us as this virus is getting worst, I live in the south east and it’s getting bad my daughter has just tested positive with no symptoms and we have just had a test fingers cross we are negative 🙏🏻 Half my family and friends have the virus now. So for the people like the inghams that think they can do what like and sod the rest of us , think again😡
Also just had an email from my sons college to say they are close till further notice🤦‍♀️
Didn't she say a few days back that they were going away?

Reactions: 4
She must’ve looked like a giant candyfloss 😆

Who, in their right mind, other than them, would go into busy shops on the Saturday before Christmas unless it was truly essential? This Primark addiction of hers & now her daughter’s is a serious health threat to them & others.

There is a Primark in my town - I can definitely see the attraction for low cost clothing. But unless you work full time - go off peak. I popped in the day they re-opened at 7am as they are one of very few places that sell flat sheets 🤓 Sounds random, but I find them more hygienic than just duvets. It was virtually empty - and still dark outside. What can they possibly need that they haven’t already got tit tons of?

Reactions: 11
Looks like they aren't going anywhere the 5 day relaxed rules have been cancelled - rightly so in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They will, they don't care. As long as they're OK, sod everyone else. Bastards!!
Depends where though. If they were renting a cottage, maybe the person would turn a blind eye to take their money.

But forest holidays were only allowing tier 3 people for those 5 days, which is now just Christmas day, so not possible to go and stay elsewhere.

Reactions: 9
I love the way big Sarah rents an office at Christmas time so she has somewhere for her kids hundreds of presents to be delivered and a place for her to wrap them all. Also it's a cover for when she's out shopping everyday she just says she's been up at the office.

Also the office she's in you get a rent free period like her last one so she'll just move out when it's time to pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Depends where though. If they were renting a cottage, maybe the person would turn a blind eye to take their money.

But forest holidays were only allowing tier 3 people for those 5 days, which is now just Christmas day, so not possible to go and stay elsewhere.
True, here's hoping that it was Forest Holidays or similar and they've cancelled on them. There may be cups of coffee flying up the wall again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God I hope they can't go away. I'd love to see them having to pretend to be living their best lives in their own front room

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.