The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find it hilarious that Sarah’s rants include mention of “ there’s a few people out there “ or “ there’s one or two of you “ that hate us ! SARAH , SWEETHEART THERES A LOT MORE THAN A FEW ! I’d put my life on it that there’s a couple of thousand people if asked would say they CAN NOT STAND YOU all the way through to I HATE THEM ! The thing is most of them won’t ever contact you because they see you as so vile they want nothing to do with you !
I realise that this story that you stick to PRETENDING to your narcissistic self and family & deluded fans is so that you don’t have to face reality and your ifam will think ‘ oh there’s a few people out here trying to spoil your perfect saint like personalities because they are jealous 🙄😂‘ because if they really knew jusr how hated you are they would have to start questioning why and the mythological version of you that you feed them would start to fall apart ! But ssshhhhh 🤫 no one need know the truth right ? 😏

YOU AND THE CREEPSTER ARE REPUGNANT to any decent thinking , informed adult !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
They can`t according to the latest update.I`m in the South West and my eldest is in Hampshire ,which has just gone into tier 4.She`s not allowed to go anywhere over the Christmas period ,and ,we (tier 2) are allowed to see my mum just for Xmas day.If the bloody Inghams travel i will report them! THey honestly make me sick! You take care and i hope all your affected family recover fully.xxx
I think everyone will report them as everyone else has to do as directed so they are no different from anyone else and they can't get away with saying its there work that won't be excepted either as other people have to stay at home even if its their work

Reactions: 12
Just stay the duck at home! No wonder countries are floundering under escalating COVID numbers with entitled idiots like these determined to find loopholes and ways around the restrictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else in Scotland cry when they heard they have to homeschool again 😂
Me! Although I’m now off until the 18th January so there’s a silver lining somewhere I think! 🤨 Nicola’s been brutal to all us in tier 1!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So tonight Lazy says "stockings are a fun thing to do on the bed before we see if Santa has been"! That's the total opposite to how Christmas should be! Santa brings the stockings and the rest of the presents are from friends and family! And the massive pile of presents behind her! They are so far from reality!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So tonight Lazy says "stockings are a fun thing to do on the bed before we see if Santa has been"! That's the total opposite to how Christmas should be! Santa brings the stockings and the rest of the presents are from friends and family! And the massive pile of presents behind her! They are so far from reality!
I hate it when she goes on about stocking fillers!!

Reactions: 3
The stockings have always been from Santa I thought! Certainly so where I come from.

Reactions: 12
they should fill that trailer with all the kids presents and distribute around Seacroft residents.after all they kids have had presents every day in December

• Heart
Reactions: 16
anyone watched the vlog is there flashing lights again ? No epilepsy warning again if there is disgusting no thought for anyone .

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The stockings have always been from Santa I thought! Certainly so where I come from.
yes that's so right stockings from Santa.how big are their stocking to fit all that crap.certainly not Chris size 6 socks

Reactions: 5
If anyone thinks they are staying at home, then you are all mistaken. They will get round this just like the brainless ghosthunting wonders on facebook flouting covid rules as it is their "job" and their self importance of making money means more to them than saving lives. You pair of jobsworth I really hope this is the end of you on you tube. People like them are the reason everyone else is suffering.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My husband wanted to put some up in our house, no real reason other then he likes his gadgets. I wouldnt let him, said i didnt want to be watched while im sat watching telly 😂
We have them up outside though which is just sensible.

Id hate living in that house, they are constantly being filmed.
We have them outside and one in the living room. But the one in the living room is deactivated and batteries out while home. Nice to keep an eye on our cats when we are away from home

Reactions: 2
If anyone thinks they are staying at home, then you are all mistaken. They will get round this just like the brainless ghosthunting wonders on facebook flouting covid rules as it is their "job" and their self importance of making money means more to them than saving lives. You pair of jobsworth I really hope this is the end of you on you tube. People like them are the reason everyone else is suffering.
They’ll ”wild camp” somewhere with the chavavan. Probably googling service stations and garage forecourts as we speak. 100% better than being at home...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
They’ll ”wild camp” somewhere with the chavavan. Probably googling service stations and garage forecourts as we speak. 100% better than being at home...
The caravan trip of dreams clearly had such a lasting effect on me that I'd totally forgotten about the caravan!

Coming to a car park near you for Christmas....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laughing they got the tralier yesterday, seems a waste after todays news.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Owld Creeps now attests his lengthy list of ailments extends to his knees. He must be revving up to fleece the GP for Christmas pain and muscle relaxants.
Be-hoped his baby making antics are over - all his ‘muscles’ will relax with the drugs. With a bit of luck it will be permanent and the young girls he pursues will be saved from dreadful ordeals

Reactions: 10
Owld Creeps now attests his lengthy list of ailments extends to his knees. He must be revving up to fleece the GP for Christmas pain and muscle relaxants.
Be-hoped his baby making antics are over - all his ‘muscles’ will relax with the drugs. With a bit of luck it will be permanent and the young girls he pursues will be saved from dreadful ordeals
I mean he's an old man jumping on a little rail on roller skates all the time. His knees are probably just a bit creaky.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.