The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously we do not know why izzy bio dad suddenly has no access to his daughter, snice they made it big time she hasn't been , I remember Sarah moaning when izzy went to States with her bio fam and she wanted izzy to vlog nut they wouldn't let her she was livid , I guess izzy dad may he helpless in seeing his daughter even with all creeps allegations, Sarah pron spouted lots of lies
Also just goijg threw main page on tik tock on matching Xmas pjs there few family bloggers famous familys on their with ad from very hahaha lazy look what you missed out on
It was New York that he took her to I think so an obviously seething Lazy had to take her to New York again to try and top it.

Oh jeez when is her birthday
Tomorrow

Reactions: 9
I'm guessing here, it may have been the cctv images of a child visiting her shop. She made it appear he was thief but the real reason they exposed him was because another channel had gone in undercover and filmed inside the hell hole Mary Shortle shop.
Oh right, thank you for that info. The Mary Shortle woman might want to look closer to home when it comes to thieves.
Didn’t Sarah & Chris enjoy a 5 finger discount once upon a time.

Reactions: 18
The thing with the pregnant elves is a
load of rubbish. Sarah didnt even remember untill someone in the group asked!
And wouldn't it make you think why bother setting up all this elf crap when none of the kids could remember at all?

We have an elf and do absolutely nothing elaborate, it just moves from room to room and occasionally does something as adventurous as takes a decoration off the tree, but the kids still talk about what he did last year, where he went.

Reactions: 22
And wouldn't it make you think why bother setting up all this elf crap when none of the kids could remember at all?

We have an elf and do absolutely nothing elaborate, it just moves from room to room and occasionally does something as adventurous as takes a decoration off the tree, but the kids still talk about what he did last year, where he went.
Yep another shite vlog and I wish she would shut the duck yo about her wankets and the hard sell NO ONE CARES there tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16

My daughter loves Elf on the shelf. For the past 2 years she has been taking a Polaroid photo everyday and then she writes on the date and puts on her pin board. She is doing the same this year as she likes to look back to compare what he does from one year to the next.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So just to confirm that the minghams are dumping commercial waste at a household council tip? Highly illigal and a massive fine

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Isabelle wrote that letter. But Lazy stage managed and told her what to put. That’s why all your heart is crossed out.

Scumbags

Reactions: 23
So sarahs not comfortable leaving the kids home alone because of the wierdos that watch the house 🙄 yet chris left jace with isabelle while he went to pick up pizza with the other 2.
Is thier no comunication between them! If shes not happy with it he should respect that. (I say knowing its all rubbish anyway)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My condolences to you x
Well appreciated 😘

I don't have a pile of presents to expect, i cannot even celebrate as we are 1 step away from a hard lockdown. But I'm still looking forward to just spend a calm day.
It's not gonna be Ingham-ish lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WTF is lazy trying to prove here😡
It’s sad when you think this was probably at the same time as Creepy was woohoo-ing around Leeds Bradford airport pretending to be single and covering up the fact he had a family. He has always been a heartless exploiter of children.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
FACING MY ANXIETY/FEAR ABOUT SINGING TO AN AUDIENCE! VLOGMAS DAY 12

The girls screech because there are more elves in the kitchen. They have to to spin a wheel to find out about the 'baby' elves though. The girls have to watch the final vlog they saw them last year. One of the elves are in Jace's car and Creepy says if the girls touch the elf it will lose it's magic. Esme moves the car and puts it in Jace's wooden pram with the other elves. Advent calendars.

Creepy has been to pick up a van that he's hired for the weekend because they have jobs to do this weekend, including gutting the garage. He sorted the garage when they got back from Europe. They're renovating and remodeling the house and this is a major part of it. When the garage is clear they can do the dinning room, Isabelle's bedroom and the younger girls' bedrooms. They want to do it before the end of the week because they have plans for Christmas week.

Lazy has been to B&M and feels like she ha no time to do everything There are lists and lists and lists of things to buy. She needs to get the little bits for the Christmas table. Comment down below what you think the thing about the elves is. It's absolute bullshit and just a way to get extra views of old vlogs from the ifam. Lazy says Creepy is crying. She says everyone is bigger from last year. They couldn't see anything on Christmas Day so they go back to Christmas Eve. In the video Esme says they think one of the elves is pregnant. The girls wonder if that's why she's in the pram. Lazy says she hasn't brought the babies to see them because they didn't remember. The girl go over and Lazy sinisterly whispers to the elf. Please don't tell me this will be Lazy's pregnancy announcement.

Lazy isn't stressed anymore; even if they have a rubbish tablecloth, all that matters is they're all together. The girls are watching the Christmas Eve vlog back, although they never watch their vlogs. I bet this is all just a ploy to get people to watch the old vlogs. Lazy suddenly remembers it's her birthday on Sunday. Creepy says they forgot about his birthday but Lazy reminds him they hired the RV because it was his dream. She needs to go to the office and pack orders and then she wants to watch a Christmas movie. Creepy's Nandos peri peri sauce from the Secret Santa last year is still in the fridge.

Isabelle and Jace are watching the Grinch, and he is eating crisps.

Lazy is packing orders and is surprised at how many weighted blankets sold. They need to go by courier due to the weight. She is planning products for next year. She is planning an entirely minky blanket and says it is probably quite warm. She always get the supplier to send her a couple of product so she can 'photographer' them before they go on sale. She shows another wanket. Lazy is hoping the wankets arrive in time for Christmas.

Esme shows all the Harry Potter pops she has. She's doing a Tik Tok with them.

Creepy has loaded the van with the first lot of rubbish to take to the tip tomorrow. He and the girls are off to pick up a Dominoes. They keep texting him deals so it's their fault.

Creepy and Lazy are wearing the double Christmas jumper. This year was the Christmas jumper competition at the office but Lazy forgot so she is going to email a photo to the lady. She says the have to win it. Creepy says they should go to the shops wearing the jumper.

Isabelle wants to overcome her fear of singing in front of people so she has found a song she's never sung before. It's called 'Not About Angels' and she's doing it karaoke style because it will be copyrighted if it's on in the background.

Lazy filmed a super cute outro with Jace yesterday in her snuggle hood and they're not sure where the clip is. Clip of the 'Ifams Got The Talent' competition thing.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2020-12-12 195800.png
Screenshot 2020-12-12 195740.png
Screenshot 2020-12-12 200810.png
Screenshot 2020-12-12 200355.png
Screenshot 2020-12-12 200606.png
Screenshot 2020-12-12 201509.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they will go to the Warehouse to celebrate in style with a Nando’s and an orange twirl?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.