The Ingham Family #141 Kids quit school now opening advent calendars is a full-time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is lazy trying to prove here😡
proving ? A WILD GUESS ?! - That she is 100-% A OKAY 👌 with her cheating predatory husband sleazing Her teenage daughter and always has been ever since she was a little dot ! SICK ! SICK ! SICK ! BONUS : causing as much pain and stress to Isabelle’s actual father as humanly possible!
C@NT MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO : Big eye smalls , sausage mitts , scabby gob , the only size 10 , 18 stone woman everrrr AKA LAZY BITCHHHHHH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
How old was she when she stopped seeing her dad and Chris was working?
Isnt it only the last couple of years? I think it was just before chris was outted as a perve, but she still had contact with her dads parents untill this year

Reactions: 16
How old was she when she stopped seeing her dad and Chris was working?
Chris stopped working after they had been doing YouTube for a bit, so she would have been 11 or 12?

She was seeing her dad regularly until not too long before the allegations came out I think. So about 13 ish.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think it’s really weird that they let Isabelle lip sync twice now on tiktok to an Ariana grande song that is literally titled 34+35 (69) which talks crudely about sexual intimate relations when she is 15 years old! The internet is not a safe space to be posting that at 15 years olds it is disgusting

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Obviously we do not know why izzy bio dad suddenly has no access to his daughter, snice they made it big time she hasn't been , I remember Sarah moaning when izzy went to States with her bio fam and she wanted izzy to vlog nut they wouldn't let her she was livid , I guess izzy dad may he helpless in seeing his daughter even with all creeps allegations, Sarah pron spouted lots of lies
Also just goijg threw main page on tik tock on matching Xmas pjs there few family bloggers famous familys on their with ad from very hahaha lazy look what you missed out on

Does anyone else think it’s really weird that they let Isabelle lip sync twice now on tiktok to an Ariana grande song that is literally titled 34+35 (69) which talks crudely about sexual intimate relations when she is 15 years old! The internet is not a safe space to be posting that at 15 years olds it is disgusting
Clearly they dont keep an eye on what shes posting like thet claim

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What pictures were these?
if you don’t mind me asking
I'm guessing here, it may have been the cctv images of a child visiting her shop. She made it appear he was thief but the real reason they exposed him was because another channel had gone in undercover and filmed inside the hell hole Mary Shortle shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Why did they make up so many excuses when on holiday about why the vlog would be late - slow internet, too busy driving, it's so super special it took Chris forever to edit!

Since they've been home doing absolutely nothing it's hardly been on time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why did they make up so many excuses when on holiday about why the vlog would be late - slow internet, too busy driving, it's so super special it took Chris forever to edit!

Since they've been home doing absolutely nothing it's hardly been on time.
They get more interaction if it's late, the little minions also watch old vlogs while waiting for the next one to drop.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
They get more interaction if it's late, the little minions also watch old vlogs while waiting for the next one to drop.
That might have worked when they were popular but they don't have many of those minions left anymore!

• Heart
"Before she had to go away"

Any normal person would write "before she went away". Lazy acts as if Isabelle was forced to go away.

Such a manipulative post.

Manipulative AND stupid is always going to backfire. Silly Sarah

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lazy banging on about her birthday and that it’s ok if they forget it.. clearly not if you keep mentioning you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing with the pregnant elves is a
load of rubbish. Sarah didnt even remember untill someone in the group asked!

Reactions: 17
Hey Sarah! I'll invoice you for today's video idea. While I have your attention. Your husband is a creep and you are a doormat.

The thing with the pregnant elves is a
load of rubbish. Sarah didnt even remember untill someone in the groul asked!
I mentioned it in here about a week ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.