Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
At least 2 weeks at home means they can get plenty of time to make the next click bait baby. Still time before a Christmas announcement, just in case the cave session didn't work.

We could be pregnancy buddies Sarah! We even give birth at the same place, maybe we could ask for a double room? Our husbands can go to Costa together and we can take rides in wheelchairs? What fun we'd have.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Abbvay

VIP Member
Guys I just had the most aesthetic sandwich. It had meat in but no it was fake I promise. Well the doctor at the hospital saw my coldsore tonsillitis pregnant toe and gave me the ham and told me I have to eat it, I know I don't have to defend myself!

I'm just wondering what renovations to do today? I have some clean clothes to put away and I'm thinking it will change the whole feel of the room.

Later in the week I'm starting a major renovation project. I'm going to change every duvet cover in the house! I've heard they might be washable, do you think it's worth trying or just stick them in the garage with the other used ones? I think I'll just vacuum the sheets though.

Then I can take every member of my family and show them their new room makeovers, if I don't hear omg from the kids and that's soooooo preeeetty from my husband I won't be happy after all that hard work!

• Haha
  • Heart

leni18

VIP Member
Sarah you nasty bitch so you think it's OK to be stern to someone else's child? Shame you can't be stern with those ferral kids of yours. Jace is wildly behaved and you think it's cute, your kids are spoilt, rude, and you think it's ok but you don't like anyone saying boo to you. You broke rules ride the storm that comes with that. Hope 2021 you lose everything you don't deserve anything the way you bite the hand that feeds you. Let you get back to your kids because they need life skills and sternness more than anyone youve ruined them.

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
If anything, I just feel really sorry for the kids and hoped that them coming home and Sarah being more comfortable would make them feel better.
I’m sorry if I upset or offended anyone.
Don't worry. I'm sure nobody here was offended. We're a nice bunch - able to discuss different points of view without falling out. It's just healthy debate and it's good to share different perspectives. At the end of the day we all tend to agree that the kids deserve a better life and that's pretty much why we're all here x

• Heart

Elsa Frost 24

Not watching but in the description they say the trips been full of highs and low and they wouldn't change a thing.
Did they forget about the miscarrage then?
Reinforcing my theory that the miscarriage and cancer scare was purely CLICKBAIT!
Wonder if Sarah is going to return the favor and give a little present to the neighbor who also suffered a miscarriage, the same neighbor who bought her the perfect fit bracelet.

BTW has anyone noticed whether or not Sarah has been wearing the bracelet?

• Heart

laurafray91

I feel deeply sorry for the people who actually had a cabin and wanted some rest or let alone sleep.
Then this crazy bunch stomped through the hallways of the ferry being so obnoxious and loud. Its crazy.
Lazy even made fun of the walls being soundproof ... as if!!!

During 2 weeks quarantine she could braid the hair of the poor Jace. It must disturb the child.

As they were spinning him around in this thing at the play area ... I was waiting for him to puzzle actually because they wouldn't stop twisting him around
I’ve been on those ferries I can tell you it’s absolute bs that they are soundproof! How dare she let them scream and shout like that when people are probably trying to sleep after long drives

Neck lace

VIP Member
Has Brother Dave still got his dog walking business? Maybe he could walk little Prinny Woo?

Omg my autocorrect changed it to dog 'wanking' business 😂😂. I had to very quickly change that! 🤣

• Haha

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
I just don't understand how both Lazy and Creepy can let their children go around looking so unkempt and feral, especially when their appearance is their livelihood (simmer down Lazy, I don't mean in the supermodel sense 🙄).
It's their role as parents to ensure basic hygiene and educate them in taking care of their appearance.
Most mothers especially would make sure the kids looked clean and presentable before their own appearance (as another poster mentioned previously too).
Add it to the ever growing list of their failings as parents.

• Heart

Elsa Frost 24

Personally, I think the whole travelling thing was Sarah's idea. She is obsessed with being on holiday, buying for holidays, "planning" holidays. It's always her that is on Facebook groups trying to "research" holidays - it's her on the Lapland groups, the Disney groups etc, it's never him. I suspect she wanted to go travelling, much like the bucket list family, and Chris knew they wouldn't be able to afford it. So as a compromise Chris agreed but on the proviso they use the caravan. I don't think Sarah is a meek little wife who does as he says. She's an enabler who's only with him because she's too lazy to leave him, and she likes to portray the image they're the perfect family, which I suspect she thinks they wouldn't have the same effect if she was a single parent. She's as sly as they come, she knows exactly what she's doing and I suspect she puts up with his infidelity to get her own way
Can’t believe the people who say they honestly feel sorry for Sarah. She is an enabler and a greedy, fat slob, not to mention a horrible, nasty bully. She lies constantly and has never once protected her children. She stays with Chris because she wouldn’t survive for one day on her own with 4 kids. IMO Sarah Ingham has and never will be a victim. The moment people start to realize that the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Tonight is classic Ingham! Make a mistake, get caught out, deflect it by having a rant, starting an argument about trolls, ignorance and jealousy. Everyone talks about her attitude and trolls, the Ifam cretins all jump to attack and the Inghams come out looking like victims.

• Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
The sad fact is, Jason probably doesn't remember home and thinks he's gone to a random air bnb.

• Sad
  • Haha

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
I'm late tonight but would like to thank @greencow as usual for giving us a rundown and also all other tattlers for keeping me updated.

Been busy time here with kitchen renovations but I'm pleased to announce all renovations are complete.

Every out of date spice has been disposed of and all cupboards have been cleaned and cleared of any item that's not been in use in the last 12 months (need to make room for the unnecessary christmas food we feel the need to buy).

Another room renovation is on the cards, but I do worry about how we're going to pay for all these 'renovations'. Can we as normal people renovate a house without the need of professionals????

Or do we just call it 'having a clear out'?

• Haha

Jennysona

Waiting for Sarah to say she has been advised by her doctor she needs to eat meat to cure her cold sores.

• Haha

Onthefence

A: that video did not prove that he didn't go to collect Prinny.
B: what she described is literally breaking quarantine. Walking down the road in front of your house and retrieving a dog from 2 people not in your household is breaking quarantine. She is wrong either way

• Angry
  • Heart

uwu

VIP Member
A random viewer who didn't even bother to leave a fake name sends their 15 year old daughter highly inappropriate tight, skimpy skirts and Lazy is just fine with it.

Isabelle, "There was no name on these but someone bought me these pretty skirts..a black one and a Barbie pink one"

View attachment 312166

And then Lazy films her wearing it with a tiny top and bare belly to give the unknown sender a thrill.

Sarah, "She just tried on the little pink skirt and I love it"

View attachment 312174

Wanna bet it came from the same creep who has been buying t-shirts for Esme?
Not gonna lie but I would not let my 15 year old wear a skirt like this which also looks kinda see through and I'm very laid back on what my daughter who is obsessed with fashion would wear, then again she wouldn't wear anything like this as she think it's chavvy lol.