Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fookinhellm8_

This is going to be quite long so please, if you wish to scroll past, it’s absolutely fine❤

I want to apologise to any fellow tattlers if any of my posts this week came across poorly worded, I haven’t had the best of weeks but I know next time, I should read through before posting. I also want to apologise to the admins regarding breaking a rule, I overstepped that certain line of keeping the gossip on tattle and I will certainly keep that in mind for next time❤

I honestly believe their family life has always has deep-rooted issues...even before the vlogging venture...we know so little about their past except for some big points. Sarah and Chris definitely have some underlining mental health issues...they’ll laugh at this but I’m only being honest...shrugging it off and being in denial with your life isn’t going to help the children as they’re growing up...they can develop the same mental health issues. I’m no doctor nor psychologist...but you only have to read or know every detail of how they act and how they behave that they do have underlining issues. This is why family vlogging isn’t a GOOD IDEA. It does more bad than good; we’ve seen numerous of examples. Sarah and Chris dislike themselves and they keep that very well hidden. Their career isn’t focused on their own fan-base anymore...it’s based on the drama, tattle and “trolls”. They only focus on their fan base when it comes to their “support groups” on other social media sites and their businesses. They’ve made their careers like this. Not us, nobody else. This is why it isn’t going to end well. For any of them. I think they know this too. They probably have their “quiet” moments where they sit and realise that the end of their career isn’t going to be pleasant, they’ve brought this on themselves sadly, except for the kids and prinny woo too (that’s my new nickname for her). Whatever ends their career, will either be something to do with the law or family-related. Honestly, this would be good for them, as the children may actually have what they really yearn for- a quiet, stable, healthy and happy life...they may act hungry for “attention from the camera” or “bratty” but I honestly think that’s just an act that Sarah and Chris push on them...it’s been something that the kids have grown to do in their vlogging career...especially crying on cue...they didn’t sign up to an acting career...they didn’t even sign up to a vlogging one...so, forcing your children or expecting them to cry at “surprises” is...unhealthy and dangerous for their wellbeings. This is all I’m going to say, as I’m really trying to not make my posts long!🤣🥴

Hope you’re all well and safe tattlers❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Maisie842

VIP Member
Thank you for that , truly genius , I am dead :ROFLMAO:
No problem. @CheekyChappy made it, he's made loads of other great ones too that are well worth a watch x

Re tonight's vlog, wasn't it so thoughtful of Thomas to buy a toy recovery vehicle for Jace. Must bring back loads of happy memories of their amazing trip 😂 If I didn't know better I'd swear he was taking the piss!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jamhead

VIP Member
What I don't understand is, why didn't Hi Steve and Granny get them in some shopping and stock the fridge the day before they got home.
The fridge was all but empty, I have numerous friends and family who would've jumped at the chance to help me out and do something like that.
For me it just confirms what a weird life they have. They have 4 kids and not 1 person could get them in half a dozen bags of shopping. I think it speaks absolute volumes as to the people they are, when nobody wants to help them out.

• Heart

Justlurking4

I know I might get hate for this, but it’s nice to see Sarah looking so relaxed and comfortable back at home. It almost feels like watching 2015 Sarah again.
I think Creepy is a massive part in the train wrecks that goes on in this family. Seeing Sarah’s reaction to being back home just makes me think even more that he’s really manipulative and we might not even know the half of how he treats them.
Sarah has her own issues, and has done her own wrongs, but I think a lot of her issues come from Creepy. I don’t like her, but I’d never wish anything bad on a mother. I’m glad she’s looking at peace at home.
I don’t really care about her happiness because she’s proven herself to be a shitty person.
If she is that influenced by Creepy then she should work on being her own person. In my opinion, there has to be a line drawn somewhere when it comes to loyalty. Loyalty is great, until you’re standing by a groomer.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Who else calls BUUUUUULLSHIT on them having booked a cabin? There is no way they wouldn't have shown us the inside of it. Fkin cheapskates

• Heart

ANYway

🎶Last Christmas with presents we’d play but the very next day they’re all on eBay🎶

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Sarah... You're worried about *haterz* filming your house? Let's not forget about your obsessed ifam... I wonder how this lass is doing these days. Hope she saw sense and got lazer removal...

IMG_20201114_234941.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
I'm calling it now - Christmas Day pregnancy reveal.
I think it'll be just before Xmas, an early Xmas present for the girls and each will get a used pregnancy test covered in pee, all wrapped up.

It will be super pow wow omg emotional.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

HeyAmari

Izzy loves spending lots of time to make her food look aesthetic ..... it’s literally a bowl of sliced carrots and sliced cucumber .... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Isla has more bloody sense and intelligence than her mother yet again, skanky Sarah is very dismissive with her comments - must be rough knowing your 7 year old (is she 7?8?) is considerably smarter than you. I feel bad for isla actually because she is a very bright little girl with a love for learning and she’s never going to reach the capacity she could in a stable home.
thank god someone was able to help the 15 year old light a couple of tea lights though - we were all seriously panicking about how “licherally dangerous it is”

• Haha
  • Sad

Elsa Frost 24

Not really ‘proof’ tho was it.. you never saw Jane/Steve or the car. He could have parked his own car down the road and walked back

She’s vile, imagine if that was a child ifam who made the comment
Oh she thinks If a child is old enough to have an YT account and make comments, then they are old enough to receive a stern reply.
Who the hell does she think she is?? She has absolutely no authority whatsoever to speak to people like this, adult or child. She chooses to put out this content so she needs to suck it up and stop retaliating with such vileness.

Sarah, don’t you have better things to be doing with your time like perhaps cleaning your house?? It looks like a f**king pigsty. Although you probably feel right at home with it like this.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Liu may

When I wrote a comment earlier in the thread, my mind was a little warped.
I’m currently a year on from a domestically abusive relationship, and I see a lot of my ex in Chris, which sometimes makes me feel sorry for Sarah. Sometimes I wonder how manipulated she is and how many decisions are hers.
and then I remember things like lying about a miscarriage, the toe cancer, the lengths she goes to, the fact she’s a bully, and that feeling somewhat leaves.
I think sometimes seeing Creepy get angry about spending money, or see him blatantly making decisions on the behalf of the family, it triggers me a bit and takes me back to that place in my own head.
I just wanted to say, I don’t feel ‘sorry’ for Sarah in terms of the things she has outright done, I think she’s disgusting and has made some horrible decisions.
If anything, I just feel really sorry for the kids and hoped that them coming home and Sarah being more comfortable would make them feel better.
I’m sorry if I upset or offended anyone.

• Heart

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
Sarah is a vile bully and it doesn't take much for her real personality to come out but the way she is all fired up in the comments tonight shows she has had something stronger than a cup of tea,,🤣

Disgusting to say that if a child questions them then it is ok to bully that poor kid. She is mum of 4 and yet she thinks this is ok? Wasn't Izzy anti bullying ambassador for her school at one point? How ironic!
Lazy sweetheart leave the poor kids alone and go rearrange that home of yours, maybe moving some chairs around will help you to escape from your sad reality for few seconds

Where is creepy? Still crying in his pillow over being kicked out of the pro skating club by his homies? Working on prinny woo song .02?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Impleo

VIP Member
Looking at Jane's Instagram, she seems to be saying it was her birthday that day (I think). All seems very odd - you'd think you'd wave to your grandchildren through the window that you hadn't seen for 4-5 months, on your birthday, rather than be hidden round the corner.

As usual, I think they're hiding the full story

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
She really can't keep track of her lies, she says she hasn't watched a Christmas movie yet, didn't they have a full day in a car park pre ferry travel day watching Christmas movies !!!

• Haha