Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What really got me is that Sarah did her whole rant with that sparkly filter over her bulldog face.
Never has the phrase ‘you can’t polish a turd’ been more relevant 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Abbvay

VIP Member
If someone is always walking by her house to take pictures - then where are these pictures? I've never seen any!

• Haha

piedoll93

Chatty Member
This just shows exactly how much they have caused Isabelle to regress! Not being derogatory to Izzy here - it’s her parents I’m getting at. They said she was contemplating gcse in art - that’s like something a 6 year old would do! Those children need taking away from them. Isabelle said this was a Christmas scene she had painted!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
NOW they use the word Pandemic in their title! NOW,REALLY!! What about the months of HOLIDAYING during a pandemic??!! Absolute tossers🤬🤬

Love the new title moimoi 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
47A1A4AC-4508-4AC6-AAD8-50D5E3B5090F.jpeg

jealous? for what, travelling during a pandemic and not obeying the rules, being known for grooming innocent girls, bullying everyone who disagrees with you... the list goes on, nobody is jealous sarah! it’s then calling you out for YOUR actions,

• Heart
  • Haha

Foxyfoxy328

Oh Isla. How happy was she to have her dance clothes on and be with Esme in their room. She's not looked that happy for weeks and weeks.

• Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Isn’t it crazy how life turns out? Who could predict that one day they’d be having to add the word ‘Deliveroo’ to an automatic YouTube comment deleting app.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Jesus that screaming in the corridor of the cabins! I highly doubt it's soundproof as she says. This family are the anti social selfish fuckers I dread to ever be near

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Not watching but in the description they say the trips been full of highs and low and they wouldn't change a thing.
Did they forget about the miscarrage then?
And cancer toe. I know it was nothing but most people would happily do without a cancer scare in the first place. Even if it turns out you just have a dirty toe.

Only a minute in and they have reached a stunnnnin service station.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Soozy2k18

Big Sarah "Been home for 5hrs and still not had cuppa tea"

Get of your big fat ass and put the kettle on then

Also Big Sarah saying she's doing a playroom for Jace and the 3 girls to play in
WTF!!!! 2 of your girls are high school age with one being nearly old enough to work in a play area or nursery . Jesus this woman really likes to pretend she's got 4 toddlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Renovations are complete! And I'm absolutely cream crackered! I moved the laundry from the washing machine to the dryer 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 50

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
How long ago was it Sarah got paid to advertise Spotify?
Isla 'we've been listening to google music'.
Money well spent Spotify.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Missusnaz

VIP Member
So at 6.30 pm Jace is still down for his afternoon nap??? Sorry but my 1 year old would be in bed by then near enough and sleep until a normal time, you know before 8am like every other normal family in the UK! Not only that but on the fire close enough for him to reach is a burning candle wax melt, utterly ridiculous and damn right dangerous. This family have a cheek to call themselves a “normal family”, they aren’t relatable to any other family I have ever known.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh my god, that Instagram story is literally proof they DID break quarantine. This needs reporting. Chris left the property and met with two people who are not in their bubble. They literally posted the evidence. The dog should have stayed with them until quarantine was over
I've reported them

• Heart
Reactions: 48