Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maisie842

VIP Member
So, just organising some files on my computer, and look what I found :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Web30

VIP Member
Not watching but in the description they say the trips been full of highs and low and they wouldn't change a thing.
Did they forget about the miscarrage then?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

moimoi

VIP Member
Yummy. Looks like something I'd see on the pavement in town after a Friday night.

9898.png

P.S. honoured by the thread title. ♥

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

memoii11

VIP Member
Wait, let me get this straight... She tried to prove he didn't break quarantine, by showing video evidence of him breaking quarantine? Ahahahaha she's unbelievably thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Lee has become a bit of an overnight Legend.

Dropped by Sinnaz & back on the streets of Bradford all in the space of a couple of days.

Bad times Chris, bad times.

Forget crying into the pillow tonight, climb into Jason's unused cot whip out the comfort beanie.

He will be hitting up the GP surgery first thing tomorrow morning to beg for his prescription. The bad back complaints will be back. Perhaps telling us he is having to retire from skating and hang up his skates in order to save his crumbling toe tonsillitis. In reality he's just been told he's not part of the industry 🤣

Chris has been dumped by sinnaz and put in the binnaz. Can't even have turkey for his Christmas dinnaz.

Did I mention how much 2020 is starting to grow on me after all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Kat5998

VIP Member
AN EMOTIONAL RETURN HOME! TRAVEL QUARANTINE BEGINS..

It's daylight, meaning the Inghams stayed somewhere overnight after getting off the ferry. Lazy feels like she has been travelling home for 8 years. Jace is fast asleep but she is excited to see his reaction. Lazy walks Jace up to the house. He walks in the house confused but the girls are thrilled. Jace is scare to walk into the kitchen. There are two shopping bags on the floor.

Lazy distracts him with his Mickey train. She doubts that he remembers it. The girls run up to their bedrooms. Isabelle jumps on her bed and says she's going to cry. Creepy goes to find 'the other two fools'.

Lazy says Jace is taken by the train but still won't sit on it. Esme and Isla are going out onto the trampoline. Lazy tells Jace to go into the living room and he wants to take the train with him. Lazy says he won't leave it. One look at the living room and it's back to the train, which he says 'hello' to. Footage of the girls on the trampoline.

Back to Jace and Isabelle. Jace notices his pram. They have plans to sort the house out over the next couple of weeks and the first thing Lazy wants to sort out is all the wires behind the TV. She asks Jace if he wants to put toys in the back of the train but he doesn't.

Lazy is in her pyjamas. The first thing Isla wanted to do was put on her ballet kit. The tights have a huge hole in them. She points her toes and is wearing her jazz hoes because she can't walk in her ballet shoes. Littul man is having a blast with all his toys, it's like a toy shop. The teenager and tweenager are in their rooms.

Jace is still laying with his toys. His high chair appears to be being used a a rubbish tip. Lazy and Isabelle are excited to show us new backpack samples. There is a new Ingham Family/Baby and Me collab one. It's a messy design and looks shit. Back to Jace. She screeches at us to look at her big boy. He is actually sat on it now and Lazy says she will have to get the track out. Cackle.

Lazy is emotional after watching yesterday's vlog. She asks why she's such an emotional person who cries at anything and say she's a geek. It's the end bit of them getting off the ferry with flashbacks of the whole trip. Sometimes when you're living in the moment you don't appreciate it as much. She says they're so lucky for the kids to have memories to look back on. Her and Creepy are lucky to have such amazing kids. She feels sentimental. It's weird that it's over because they dreamed and planned it for so long. They had an amazing summer and made amazing memories. She sounds on the edge of (forced) tears. She cackles at Jace as he runs to Creepy, screeching 'Dadda'. Lazy has seen how much Jace has grown and changed. She wants a cup of tea because they've been back three hours and haven't had one. Footage of tea being made.

It's been a cosy evening. She breathlessly walks upstairs to see what the girls are doing. Jace hasn't realised he can walk up the stairs. She won't encourage him to come up because they don't have a stairgate. Lazy walks into Isabelle's room. She has been doing TikToks. Isabelle says her room is beautiful but messy. She love travelling but is happy to be home. She cuddled her bed crying for 10 minutes. Lazy shows us the merch cabinet with the Prinny doll that looks nothing like her and the freaky Jace replica doll that is absolutely not a replica of him.

Esme and Isla's room is messy. Esme is holding her Avia reborn doll and has washed her hair. Lazy tells her that she got Avia when she was 8. Her leg fell off but Shortle fixed her. Sounds dodgy, I wonder how many other dolls that has happened to. Lazy says that the Rosabella doll is cute and asks Esme if she got her last Christmas. Esme has some of Jace's old clothes for her dolls. Isla is colouring and stickering, she has a hedgehog/unicorn sticker. Lay cackles because Esme has used a squishy for her earrings. The girls are clearly so happy to be home. I don't think I've seen them so genuinely happy in the past few months. The Phoebe reborn doll is on Isla's bed. They will be putting the Christmas tree up soon. The girls have been home 4/5 hours and haven't turned their TV on or used their phones. It will be bedtime soon.

Lazy gives Jace a toy singing Jingle Bells. Jace looks confused and says caaa. Lazy drops the toy and Jace tells it to go. Lazy reads Jace a story.

Jace and the girls are in bed. Lazy and Creepy are about to - Lazy is out of breath again after running up and down the stairs - see if there are any new series on Netflix. She tells the ifam to comment series recommendations below. She has missed her baby blankets. There are a few jobs they want to do in quarantine. They want to move a few rooms around and Lazy is hoping to get a couple done before Christmas. The house doesn't work in the way it's set up. the playroom being on the top floor is no good because he can't play up there on his own. He ha toys in the living room but Lazy wants it back and her Christmas tree goes in the corner where his slide is so they need a proper playroom where he can be safe and play with his toys. They'll be making a start tomorrow.

End of vlog

View attachment 309443View attachment 309444View attachment 309445View attachment 309458View attachment 309459View attachment 309460View attachment 309463View attachment 309465
When you remember your husband has shagged your sister
A94AFC9A-B406-4A3C-B817-041A7BD75498.png

But then you remember you’ve shagged his brother
5B66ED49-9AE2-483C-B978-CCC7A36E6DFB.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I’m sorry I have a confession it’s me that’s been stalking the Inghams house here are a few of my latest pictures
73F11511-766F-47E8-9748-60215447EF62.jpeg
974B0AF2-CBE0-4338-89F7-0856BD3443F5.jpeg
0F7DEB5A-8138-41C6-B53A-13A868B88EC9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Oh my god, that Instagram story is literally proof they DID break quarantine. This needs reporting. Chris left the property and met with two people who are not in their bubble. They literally posted the evidence. The dog should have stayed with them until quarantine was over

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Hilarious lazy stating ‘ I mean I wear disposable masks so it can’t be that ‘ then Isla in the background ‘ well it’s probably the masks you re use spreading it.’ This girl is the only one who talks any sense 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Hi Guyyyyzzzz
So I know I don't av tu explain myself but I'm going tu anyway. I know I'm going to have licharalii thousands of you guyz in my inbox telling me we didnt to nuthin wrong and licking our arses. But for those few small-minded people I'm going to explain I the words of my creepy husband... Did we break quarantine rules? No hello no. Did we get confirmation from Boris that we could collect our dog? No hell... Oh yeah yeah we did, babez edit that out babez. So for all you 50 year olds walking past our house taking photos of us. You can stop. Because the police know all about you, we emailed the gmail account earlier didn't we babez. The police actually ring us, in the same way social services do... As a courtesy to us to let US know about YOU guyz. So thank you for cutting out the middle (string) man. Anyhooo.. I'm going for a bath with a bath bomb to try and relive the olden days when I used to be able to afford LUSH bath bombs all the time and had a basket full at all times. I've got to go... Jason's stopped the washing machine again. Its been the same laod all day. I promise you it wasn't me clicking it constantly until Chris was back from the garage so he can empty it... I'm not lazy at all. Goooodnight ifam.... Mwahhhhhhhh x

• Haha

Did I hear Isabelle correctly? Prinny was trying to take food from Jace and he was screaming at her? And Sarah and Isabelle think that's funny? Because dogs love being screamed at by toddlers and there's obviously no way that could end badly... Absolute morons.

• Wow
  • Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations to @moimoi
Screenshot 2020-11-12 165605.png

TLDR
- The amazing travel vloggers continue to get historical facts wrong
- Lazy is baffled that Blue Ribands are not called Blue Ribbons
- Lazy continues to lie about Jace's clothing size. He must be the only 20 month old that ever to still fit into 6-9 month clothing
- The Inghams took nearly a weeks break from uploading to escape Spain
- Creepy has been dropped as a partner of a pro rollerblading clothing business by his best (and probably only) mate Lee Deliveroo
- The Ingham are now back in the UK so remember to stock up on ear defender and air freshener guys

6CF23243-0756-49DC-82B6-825E12E9C15E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

paolo

Chatty Member
A random viewer who didn't even bother to leave a fake name sends their 15 year old daughter highly inappropriate tight, skimpy skirts and Lazy is just fine with it.

Isabelle, "There was no name on these but someone bought me these pretty skirts..a black one and a Barbie pink one"

unknowngift.jpg

And then Lazy films her wearing it with a tiny top and bare belly to give the unknown sender a thrill.

Sarah, "She just tried on the little pink skirt and I love it"

unknowngift2.jpg

Wanna bet it came from the same creep who has been buying t-shirts for Esme?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Maisie842

VIP Member
All she's done on her Insta rant is prove with video evidence that he has broken the quarantine rules. You aren't supposed to leave your property at all, which he clearly did. Sarah it doesn't make a difference if it's just 2 doors down, or a mile down the road, you silly cow!

Reactions: 59

Justjonie

VIP Member
Sarah on insta "ohmygod, Jace is, like, obsessed with the washing machine..."

Yeah, cos he's never fucking seen you use the thing, bitch. He hasn't a clue what it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
Lazy says on her rant how she hates being accused of something she didn't do so had to put it straight funny that. Does it mean everything said about Creepy is true as you never defended that . Got the popcorn out .

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I found Isabelle's skirt on aliexpress 🤣
It come in loads of colours and is £2.10
Item description: women’s sexy fashion pencil skirt mini slim short mature girl temptation

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57