The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with her actual rant. She admits that Chris did break isolation to go down the street, about 2 houses away so very much classed as a public space. And admits they did it purely for vlog content. Just so the girls can have yet another "surprise".

Her reasoning of Chris needing to go out to get prinny makes no sense. They should have stayed in the house with the door open, Jane or Steve let prinny go from a safe distance from the door. Any normal dog seeing their owner in the door of their own house would head directly to them. Prinny would probably head the opposite direction.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
So Lazy lard arse has just done a really long story to proove that Creepy Malcolm broke the rules. Go figure, tit for brains.
I hope a very lot of someone's screen record said story and report them for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sarah you nasty witch so you think it's OK to be stern to someone else's child? Shame you can't be stern with those ferral kids of yours. Jace is wildly behaved and you think it's cute, your kids are spoilt, rude, and you think it's ok but you don't like anyone saying boo to you. You broke rules ride the storm that comes with that. Hope 2021 you lose everything you don't deserve anything the way you bite the hand that feeds you. Let you get back to your kids because they need life skills and sternness more than anyone youve ruined them.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just in case you all have forgotten, let’s not forget about poor Katrina and her piles on this wet saturday. Hope you’re not too sore down there Kat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I felt Creepy’s frustration at the beginning with loud mouth interrupting him! Every time he speaks she has but in and correct him! Whoever said they worried she was was controlled by him I really don’t agree she’s far too “on him” is my only way to describe it for her to be under his thumb!

What was the hysterics over the candy floss about? I really didn’t get it!

Not convinced the girls reaction to Prinny was all they were hoping for either I bet they really wanted tears of overwhelmedness which they didn’t get and then the novelty wore off again and the girls weren’t bothered for the rest of the evening!

if Jason keeps pressing buttons on the washing machine PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT HE IS DOING!!!!! Him doing it once is like oh dear we will have to keep an eye on..don’t do it again that’s not good, the second time is No! No Jace no more touching the washing machine and then you keep an eye on him!! Him doing it so many times the same load of washing is on all day is on you lazy you should be paying more attention to what your child is doing!! Then she films him beside the washing machine and just laughs then tells him no no don’t be touching! MOVE HIM AWAY TO A DIFFERENT ROOM!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Very convenient that Jane and Steve's car was just out of shot behind the blind...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is another of those times where it shows she has no brain and her automatic reaction is to get too defensive.

She could have responded with a polite "sorry for the misunderstanding, Chris was just standing outside the front door waiting for prinny".

No drama. No proof from anyone that it wasn't true (other than the neighbours who were probably wondering why the creepy gnome was creeping past their house).

Instead she rants everywhere and admits it, proving the person right, and to top it all off includes video evidence to show him out on the street!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Rumour has it... Chris was outside for a while gulping down his mommas toona sarnies 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg Maisie I can't believe you found it u legend thought this was consigned to memory.. U legend.. I feel we should club together n get u a thank u gift 😂😂 How good is the clip tho.. Patridgesque beauty
Awww guyzzzz, shucks! I really insist you don't buy me anything, but just in case I'll be sure to keep my PO Box open for no earthly reason. Please don't send me stuff! And by that, I mean send me everything I gush about on instagram. Failing that, orange twirls will do, I know you jealous creepy weirdos won't be able to stretch to a mansion, but let's face it, if it hasn't got disneyesque windows, What am I really missing out on?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has Brother Dave still got his dog walking business? Maybe he could walk little Prinny Woo?

Omg my autocorrect changed it to dog 'wanking' business 😂😂. I had to very quickly change that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So does the same rules apply to her children ?? She's the first to whinge and whine when her precious brats get "bullied" or are told a few truths online ! Her kids are on YouTube often alone and one has her own channel ! And there's the other social media platforms they are on ... She a vile nasty hypocrite ! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just caught up with her actual rant. She admits that Chris did break isolation to go down the street, about 2 houses away so very much classed as a public space. And admits they did it purely for vlog content. Just so the girls can have yet another "surprise".
Hi Steve, sorry to bother you on a Saturday night, but I have a question. Why did your wife park 2 houses away when dropping off Prinny? Surely she would have been able to stop outside Mingham Towers and hand the dog over without Chris needing to leave the front garden. Maybe she didn't want to get too close to Chris (let's face it who would - even pre covid), if so she could have tied Prinny up to one of those God awful lights and Chris could have untied her from the garden, thus escaping the controversial quarenteen breaking situation! She could also have had socially distanced interaction with the grandchildren who she has not seen in very long time (with the exception of Jace who - wont remember her and will most proberbly be as terrified of her as he was Prinny).

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.