The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of them will be allowed out to walk a dog and as part of their for exercise. Also, they will able to go shopping as long as for example Chris And Esme go. I wouldn't trust him going with Isabelle. This lockdown isn't as strict as the first one.
The rules are very strict for quarantine from abroad. They are not allowed out at all for 14 days. Even to walk prinny.

Reactions: 21
One of them will be allowed out to walk a dog and as part of their for exercise. Also, they will able to go shopping as long as for example Chris And Esme go. I wouldn't trust him going with Isabelle. This lockdown isn't as strict as the first one.
Not of you are quarantining, you’re not allowed out at all even if you have pets to walk

Reactions: 20
NO it it not but they are in quarantine on top of lockdown. And is not to go out to shops or anywhere were they can get close to other people

Reactions: 13
That's just for everyone in lockdown though, in regards to lockdown they can all go out as much as they like for exercise and the shops that are open. But they have to quarantine for 2 weeks which means they are not allowed out unless in an emergency, other than into the garden.

I don't think they ever really walked prinny regularly anyway though so it probably isn't something they even thought about.

Reactions: 13
Genuinely gob smacked that Sarah sat on the sofa and shouted “CUP OF TEA!” Next clip Chris is making her a tea. Are you really that much of a bleeping slob you can’t flick a kettle? In fact don’t answer that 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I haven't posted in a while but just wanted to remind everyone not to forget Bradford's main attraction, very lot famous one million strong van lifers/ world travelling, vegetarian, homeschooling experts, pro skater Christopher and his lovely wife who is also shrewd businesswoman herself, Sarah L Ingham. Their house is the main attraction in Bradford, West Yorkshire UK (Buckingham palace, who?) and they always have fans outside their house clicking photos and trying to peak through the window for one glimpse of the famous family

I know they haven't been in their Manor house for some months now but it was only because they were busy single handedly saving travel industry by soaking up agriculture of Spanish garage forecourts and island of Portugal.
But let's not be ignorant fools, we should acknowledge their contribution and be grateful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Notice how they shoved the camera right in Jason's face as they walked in the house and kept it there.
Why not film the girls reactions? Nobody wants to see constant footage of a toddler. They have totally lost touch with what their audience wants to see, it might be cute for them but this is a 'tv show', not their personal video memoirs.
They're turning that boy in to a carbon copy of iddy biddy and look how that turned out for her, she went from number 1 to number 4 overnight and now looks depressed and withdrawn.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
This make me no sense. Why didn’t they just leave the dog where it was for the duration of their quarantine? As mentioned It’s not like they can walk the poor thing so she would have been better staying where she was. As a matter of fact why not leave her with the grandparents permanently? Prinny was probably having a blast especially having another dog companion, owners who gave a f**k about her and regular exercise ( hopefully)

How dare they think they can own a dog, yet dump her whenever she doesn’t suit their travel plans. How cruel. Do they not care how Prinny feels, it’s not like they can explain what’s happening.

Now all that will happen is that she’ll be let out into the backyard to do her business and she’ll have to put up with Chris whoo whooing, Sarah cackling, the 3 girls screeching and Jace winging all day.
If Prinny has sense whenever the opportunity presents itself she should make a run for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This make me no sense. Why didn’t they just leave the dog where it was for the duration of their quarantine? As mentioned It’s not like they can walk the poor thing so she would have been better staying where she was. As a matter of fact why not leave her with the grandparents permanently? Prinny was probably having a blast especially having another dog companion, owners who gave a f**k about her and regular exercise ( hopefully)

Now all that will happen is that she’ll be let out into the backyard to do her business and she’ll have to put up with Chris whoo whooing, Sarah cackling, the 3 girls screeching and Jace winging all day.
If Prinny has sense whenever the opportunity presents itself she should make a run for it.
Absolutely - could dogs trust not rescue her? I’d have her tomorrow. My hounds would love her company 🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 16
when are those two dimwits going to wake up to the fact those children just want to be home.
Stop chasing your dreams plenty of time for that when the children are grown up.
Give the children some routine and stability.stop rushing away just for vlog content.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Watch the girls start having “sister sleepovers again” like ffs let them have some alone time

• Haha
Reactions: 29
when are those two dimwits going to wake up to the fact those children just want to be home.
Stop chasing your dreams plenty of time for that when the children are grown up.
Give the children some routine and stability.stop rushing away just for vlog content.
How happy were those kids to be home surrounded by home comforts , about time those inept pair put those kids first

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Saying the tat looks like seconds rejects sounds generous. Who would have thought months of work designing and testing a few seconds chat on AliExpress saying "cheapest bag possible, space design" would yeild this trash. But at least it only will last a term then the ifam can be rinsed again, maybe they aren't as stupid as they appear.

Screenshot_2020-11-13-18-40-31-561_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Those two do not have a single shred of parental instinct. Why would you not just carry your toddler into the house like a normal family? You just said he was asleep! Most parents by the time their child is 19 months old have become pretty adept at taking them from the car and keeping them asleep even. Not these, they had to whip him up into an emotional frenzy just like they do with the girls. Those poor kids, all 4 of them

Reactions: 30
I totally agree with this.
It broke my heart to see the girls so excited to be back and have their own space / belongings.
I know they fake reactions for vlogs but this time those reactions felt genuine. Only thing fake was Sarah's emotional talk before ordering Chris to make her a cup of tea. Funny how her tone changed as her real personality emerged.

Also I don't understand why Sarah was waffling on about their special trip this year. They did exact same trip last year, didn't they?

It is sad that the next chapter Lazy is so excited about is christmas. Then what lazy? How will you escape from your reality January onwards? By planning another trip to Europe?

Unfortunately I can see their views going up. Ifam seems to like homestyle vlogs. They will milk rearranging the rooms and Christmas decoration content to max

Reactions: 18
Isabelle straight into a crop top fiddling with her bra strap and the two younger ones in those stupid hoodies. If it was me and I’d been away all that time I would have employed a cleaner before they came home to make it spick and and span. Still I always clean before I go away so I can come home to a clean house and bed.
And as for Esme washing her dolls hair why not was hers first. Oh no I forgot Mary Shortle bringing out dolls . They are such creepy things

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry I have a confession it’s me that’s been stalking the Inghams house here are a few of my latest pictures
73F11511-766F-47E8-9748-60215447EF62.jpeg
974B0AF2-CBE0-4338-89F7-0856BD3443F5.jpeg
0F7DEB5A-8138-41C6-B53A-13A868B88EC9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
How long ago was it Sarah got paid to advertise Spotify?
Isla 'we've been listening to google music'.
Money well spent Spotify.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.