The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn't stay in Burgos too long else she would have caved as it made her think about having a burger for her tea too much.

You have me cackling 🤣 scoot to get some food.

Talking of scooting, hopefully he will become a deliveroo driver when he gets home and scoots to his deliveries.

I will pay to see this too. I'm going to be broke very soon 🤭
Think of all the money you'll save on takeaways you'll be too scared to order in case Creepy rocks up with your order. I'm at the other end of the country to them and I'm half scared to do my online shopping in case it's him trying to make his scoote

What sort of 'noodles' was she referring to?? Beef & tomato, chilli beef, chicken & mushroom and Chris no doubt would be the 'bombay bad boy'
I think Creepy's more of a POT noodle kind of a man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That wasn't the first entry into the house IMO car seat and toys already out .. those kids are so relieved to be home but daren't say it, Chris not on camera, pretty sure he's got covid not tonsillitis .. !!!

Reactions: 28
Ain’t some police forces doing spot checks on people returning from abroad to ensure they are isolating - wouldn’t put it past creepy slipping out

Reactions: 17
AN EMOTIONAL RETURN HOME! TRAVEL QUARANTINE BEGINS..

It's daylight, meaning the Inghams stayed somewhere overnight after getting off the ferry. Lazy feels like she has been travelling home for 8 years. Jace is fast asleep but she is excited to see his reaction. Lazy walks Jace up to the house. He walks in the house confused but the girls are thrilled. Jace is scare to walk into the kitchen. There are two shopping bags on the floor.

Lazy distracts him with his Mickey train. She doubts that he remembers it. The girls run up to their bedrooms. Isabelle jumps on her bed and says she's going to cry. Creepy goes to find 'the other two fools'.

Lazy says Jace is taken by the train but still won't sit on it. Esme and Isla are going out onto the trampoline. Lazy tells Jace to go into the living room and he wants to take the train with him. Lazy says he won't leave it. One look at the living room and it's back to the train, which he says 'hello' to. Footage of the girls on the trampoline.

Back to Jace and Isabelle. Jace notices his pram. They have plans to sort the house out over the next couple of weeks and the first thing Lazy wants to sort out is all the wires behind the TV. She asks Jace if he wants to put toys in the back of the train but he doesn't.

Lazy is in her pyjamas. The first thing Isla wanted to do was put on her ballet kit. The tights have a huge hole in them. She points her toes and is wearing her jazz hoes because she can't walk in her ballet shoes. Littul man is having a blast with all his toys, it's like a toy shop. The teenager and tweenager are in their rooms.

Jace is still laying with his toys. His high chair appears to be being used a a rubbish tip. Lazy and Isabelle are excited to show us new backpack samples. There is a new Ingham Family/Baby and Me collab one. It's a messy design and looks tit. Back to Jace. She screeches at us to look at her big boy. He is actually sat on it now and Lazy says she will have to get the track out. Cackle.

Lazy is emotional after watching yesterday's vlog. She asks why she's such an emotional person who cries at anything and say she's a geek. It's the end bit of them getting off the ferry with flashbacks of the whole trip. Sometimes when you're living in the moment you don't appreciate it as much. She says they're so lucky for the kids to have memories to look back on. Her and Creepy are lucky to have such amazing kids. She feels sentimental. It's weird that it's over because they dreamed and planned it for so long. They had an amazing summer and made amazing memories. She sounds on the edge of (forced) tears. She cackles at Jace as he runs to Creepy, screeching 'Dadda'. Lazy has seen how much Jace has grown and changed. She wants a cup of tea because they've been back three hours and haven't had one. Footage of tea being made.

It's been a cosy evening. She breathlessly walks upstairs to see what the girls are doing. Jace hasn't realised he can walk up the stairs. She won't encourage him to come up because they don't have a stairgate. Lazy walks into Isabelle's room. She has been doing TikToks. Isabelle says her room is beautiful but messy. She love travelling but is happy to be home. She cuddled her bed crying for 10 minutes. Lazy shows us the merch cabinet with the Prinny doll that looks nothing like her and the freaky Jace replica doll that is absolutely not a replica of him.

Esme and Isla's room is messy. Esme is holding her Avia reborn doll and has washed her hair. Lazy tells her that she got Avia when she was 8. Her leg fell off but Shortle fixed her. Sounds dodgy, I wonder how many other dolls that has happened to. Lazy says that the Rosabella doll is cute and asks Esme if she got her last Christmas. Esme has some of Jace's old clothes for her dolls. Isla is colouring and stickering, she has a hedgehog/unicorn sticker. Lay cackles because Esme has used a squishy for her earrings. The girls are clearly so happy to be home. I don't think I've seen them so genuinely happy in the past few months. The Phoebe reborn doll is on Isla's bed. They will be putting the Christmas tree up soon. The girls have been home 4/5 hours and haven't turned their TV on or used their phones. It will be bedtime soon.

Lazy gives Jace a toy singing Jingle Bells. Jace looks confused and says caaa. Lazy drops the toy and Jace tells it to go. Lazy reads Jace a story.

Jace and the girls are in bed. Lazy and Creepy are about to - Lazy is out of breath again after running up and down the stairs - see if there are any new series on Netflix. She tells the ifam to comment series recommendations below. She has missed her baby blankets. There are a few jobs they want to do in quarantine. They want to move a few rooms around and Lazy is hoping to get a couple done before Christmas. The house doesn't work in the way it's set up. the playroom being on the top floor is no good because he can't play up there on his own. He ha toys in the living room but Lazy wants it back and her Christmas tree goes in the corner where his slide is so they need a proper playroom where he can be safe and play with his toys. They'll be making a start tomorrow.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2020-11-13 184223.png
Screenshot 2020-11-13 175113.png
Screenshot 2020-11-13 182003.png
Screenshot 2020-11-13 191547.png
Screenshot 2020-11-13 191754.png
Screenshot 2020-11-13 191655.png
Screenshot 2020-11-13 192006.png
Screenshot 2020-11-13 191857.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
AN EMOTIONAL RETURN HOME! TRAVEL QUARANTINE BEGINS..

It's daylight, meaning the Inghams stayed somewhere overnight after getting off the ferry. Lazy feels like she has been travelling home for 8 years. Jace is fast asleep but she is excited to see his reaction. Lazy walks Jace up to the house. He walks in the house confused but the girls are thrilled. Jace is scare to walk into the kitchen. There are two shopping bags on the floor.

Lazy distracts him with his Mickey train. She doubts that he remembers it. The girls run up to their bedrooms. Isabelle jumps on her bed and says she's going to cry. Creepy goes to find 'the other two fools'.

Lazy says Jace is taken by the train but still won't sit on it. Esme and Isla are going out onto the trampoline. Lazy tells Jace to go into the living room and he wants to take the train with him. Lazy says he won't leave it. One look at the living room and it's back to the train, which he says 'hello' to. Footage of the girls on the trampoline.

Back to Jace and Isabelle. Jace notices his pram. They have plans to sort the house out over the next couple of weeks and the first thing Lazy wants to sort out is all the wires behind the TV. She asks Jace if he wants to put toys in the back of the train but he doesn't.

Lazy is in her pyjamas. The first thing Isla wanted to do was put on her ballet kit. The tights have a huge hole in them. She points her toes and is wearing her jazz hoes because she can't walk in her ballet shoes. Littul man is having a blast with all his toys, it's like a toy shop. The teenager and tweenager are in their rooms.

Jace is still laying with his toys. His high chair appears to be being used a a rubbish tip. Lazy and Isabelle are excited to show us new backpack samples. There is a new Ingham Family/Baby and Me collab one. It's a messy design and looks tit. Back to Jace. She screeches at us to look at her big boy. He is actually sat on it now and Lazy says she will have to get the track out. Cackle.

Lazy is emotional after watching yesterday's vlog. She asks why she's such an emotional person who cries at anything and say she's a geek. It's the end bit of them getting off the ferry with flashbacks of the whole trip. Sometimes when you're living in the moment you don't appreciate it as much. She says they're so lucky for the kids to have memories to look back on. Her and Creepy are lucky to have such amazing kids. She feels sentimental. It's weird that it's over because they dreamed and planned it for so long. They had an amazing summer and made amazing memories. She sounds on the edge of (forced) tears. She cackles at Jace as he runs to Creepy, screeching 'Dadda'. Lazy has seen how much Jace has grown and changed. She wants a cup of tea because they've been back three hours and haven't had one. Footage of tea being made.

It's been a cosy evening. She breathlessly walks upstairs to see what the girls are doing. Jace hasn't realised he can walk up the stairs. She won't encourage him to come up because they don't have a stairgate. Lazy walks into Isabelle's room. She has been doing TikToks. Isabelle says her room is beautiful but messy. She love travelling but is happy to be home. She cuddled her bed crying for 10 minutes. Lazy shows us the merch cabinet with the Prinny doll that looks nothing like her and the freaky Jace replica doll that is absolutely not a replica of him.

Esme and Isla's room is messy. Esme is holding her Avia reborn doll and has washed her hair. Lazy tells her that she got Avia when she was 8. Her leg fell off but Shortle fixed her. Sounds dodgy, I wonder how many other dolls that has happened to. Lazy says that the Rosabella doll is cute and asks Esme if she got her last Christmas. Esme has some of Jace's old clothes for her dolls. Isla is colouring and stickering, she has a hedgehog/unicorn sticker. Lay cackles because Esme has used a squishy for her earrings. The girls are clearly so happy to be home. I don't think I've seen them so genuinely happy in the past few months. The Phoebe reborn doll is on Isla's bed. They will be putting the Christmas tree up soon. The girls have been home 4/5 hours and haven't turned their TV on or used their phones. It will be bedtime soon.

Lazy gives Jace a toy singing Jingle Bells. Jace looks confused and says caaa. Lazy drops the toy and Jace tells it to go. Lazy reads Jace a story.

Jace and the girls are in bed. Lazy and Creepy are about to - Lazy is out of breath again after running up and down the stairs - see if there are any new series on Netflix. She tells the ifam to comment series recommendations below. She has missed her baby blankets. There are a few jobs they want to do in quarantine. They want to move a few rooms around and Lazy is hoping to get a couple done before Christmas. The house doesn't work in the way it's set up. the playroom being on the top floor is no good because he can't play up there on his own. He ha toys in the living room but Lazy wants it back and her Christmas tree goes in the corner where his slide is so they need a proper playroom where he can be safe and play with his toys. They'll be making a start tomorrow.

End of vlog

View attachment 309443View attachment 309444View attachment 309445View attachment 309458View attachment 309459View attachment 309460View attachment 309463View attachment 309465
When you remember your husband has shagged your sister
A94AFC9A-B406-4A3C-B817-041A7BD75498.png

But then you remember you’ve shagged his brother
5B66ED49-9AE2-483C-B978-CCC7A36E6DFB.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
That wasn't the first entry into the house IMO car seat and toys already out .. those kids are so relieved to be home but daren't say it, Chris not on camera, pretty sure he's got covid not tonsillitis .. !!!
Sinnezitis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope they don't leave it long before installing a stair gate, now that Jason's more mobile. They Isabelle will need to watch him like a hawk.

I wonder if they have any safety devices installed at all.....cupboard latches, socket covers etc.....did they do all of that stuff when Isla was a littul guuuuhhhlll?

Reactions: 22
Ain’t some police forces doing spot checks on people returning from abroad to ensure they are isolating - wouldn’t put it past creepy slipping out
yes they are and getting local councils to call to check plus dont forget curtain twitchers about too

Reactions: 15
Actual transcript from tonights episode:

Imagine asking 'how was your crossing, was it on time?'

Chris (wearing his white sinnaz hoodie): 'it's 7pm Spain time (Izzy says so 6pm, she gets the side eye, how dare someone contradict him) and we dock, there's been a technical , that's what they came and said on the tannoy saying there's been a technical err/fault with the ship erm so its gonna delay our time arriving into Portsmouth. Originally due to arrive 9.30 Spain time so 8.30 UK time, that was delayed because there was a medical evacuation on the ship coming to Bilbao to pick us up.. So we didn't leave the port until 45 minutes later than we should've done so due to arrive at 9pm uk time, sorry if this is confusing, but there's a technical fault on the ship which has delayed us and slowed the ship down so we're gonna arrive later. Probably about and quarter of an hour to half hour later than that'.

Normal person not trying to get video footage: 'are you arriving on time?' "about half hour to 45 mins delay' - end of!!!!
It's like people who say Tannoy when they mean public address system. Tannoy is a brand name.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saying the tat looks like seconds rejects sounds generous. Who would have thought months of work designing and testing a few seconds chat on AliExpress saying "cheapest bag possible, space design" would yeild this trash. But at least it only will last a term then the ifam can be rinsed again, maybe they aren't as stupid as they appear.

View attachment 309408
I’m sorry but daughter is 10 and I know she wouldn’t be seen dead with one of the back packs don’t no who would you might as well put a sign on your back saying take the piss out of me for love if that stupid family

Reactions: 19
He’s hoping to see the doctor for more pain medication.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If someone is always walking by her house to take pictures - then where are these pictures? I've never seen any!
And also didn’t that middle aged gif
Of a father recently in the dark shine his torch into someone’s back garden because he once had a holiday there with his mummy and daddy ?? No one cares about their Barrett home in Bradford

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.